Am I retarded or should I keep going

Hi biz,

I turned a 30k stack from 2017 into 250k today as it stands.

My bags stand as
LINK 56.7%
BTC 36%
LTC 7.3%

and yes this was the most obvious way to get rich was Dec 2018 with $25 LTC, 3k BTC
Now I have made alot of money here(minus what I gotta pay tax man this year)

Now a rational person might take this money and leave as it decently life changing, safest portfolio possible(LINK used to be ETH, but we know what gonna happen right)

But we most likely know where this market is going.

It would be stupid to remove 100k right?

You only get chances like this once.

Im staying in, but maybe someone can change my mind.

Attached: sweat.png (622x659, 451K)

I would take put 100k. Get your money back and take profit. Retards here will tell you to not, but they like me all kept holding past the bullrun of 2018 and are even or most likely below the initial investment. Take some profit keep the rest in. Just make a thread and see how many people didnt cash out during last bullrun and noe just want to break even.

this

At the very least get your 30k buy-in back my dude

Well I have done that over time

I have my OG 30k back as a note, forgot to add that in

This. Take some profits, OP. I'm bullish on crypto, but it's extremely risky. You should be comfortable losing 66%+ of your investments.

Would you be fine with losing 66% of 250k? What about 66% of 150k? Be 100% honest with yourself.

How did you pay taxes? I plan on using bitcoin.tax for when I cash out to fiat from coinbase is this what you did? I in 2017-2019 I only lost thousands of dollars so I never reported anything but 2019-2020 I will probably profit is there an easier way than bitcoin.tax user?

Go ahead user don't get too greedy. Take a 100k profit and keep 150k in. You don't have much to lose doing that.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 93K)

yeah i use bitcoin.tax works very well and easy

Mad respect user for making so much btw. I too would cash out 100k. Thanks for the reply user. Did you have to pay long-term or short-term

honestly it was mostly a friend telling me about link not gonna lie.

Id be pretty sad without it right now desu

100k is only enough to live for 1-2 years but that 100k could easily turn into 300-500k or millions in 2 more years if you invest it wisely.
That 100k invested can be the difference between making it and not making it so it would be really stupid for you to pull it out.

Attached: 11574961.jpg (640x959, 87K)

You are going to be rich! Long BTC x100

Sell $100K, and walk away until people say "it's over again", then re-enter $50K.

lol at all these weak hands telling you to pull 100k, that 100k will be worth millions soon, they are trying to get you to lose out on your yacht and private jet user, don't listen to them.

^^^The correct way to play the market.
Do you own a home? Might be time to get some kind of hard asset in you portfolio.

don't be a retard
take out 100k and leave in 150k
that's still a shit load of money left in crypto, it's not like that 100k will make the difference between making you poor vs a gazillionaire

Do this

Sell everything for link

Attached: sirius.jpg (1077x1332, 655K)

A lot of poorfags telling you sell. I have almost twice your stack, OP - and I see no reason to sell now.

If you think this is as big as crypto is getting, then sell. All of it.

If you think it will grow - keep it.

Doing half of each just means you have no idea what you're doing and probably shouldn't be playing the game at all.

I have $450,000 of QNT and expect it to rise /significantly/ in the coming years. I see no reason why I would "take profit" (what for? I don't need extra cash right now)

>Doing half of each just means you have no idea what you're doing and probably shouldn't be playing the game at all.

It's called risk management, you have to be a degenerate gambler to not even take out your initial after you've 10x'ed something. As for OP, I would take out enough money to pay off all debts if possible and leave the rest. If you have limited or zero debt, at least take out your initial. Just my 2 cents.

You have so much money in your portfolio taken 100k out shouldn’t be a big deal. Sure if this shit takes off you’ll most likely miss out on a possible 10-100 times gain but you still have 150k in your account and that’ll turn to millions.

You are in a very comfy position friend. If you take out 100k you can go with the plan of buying back if it drops and if it doesn’t drop at least you still have 150k (bigger then 99.9% of people’s portfolio still in hold).

Retard. Nobody just lives off large sums of money. Only the biggest idiots do and they always go broke. Just look at most lottery winners.

Most people reinvest in safer cash flow positive investments like a property to rent off of, or a business or something like that. The true way to be neet with through guaranteed money each month.

If anything, take 30k back. After that it is all profits