Where are the guys that went all into the so called "future of commerce" and "paypal2.0"...

Where are the guys that went all into the so called "future of commerce" and "paypal2.0"? Have you all killed yourselves yet? Is there anyone alive that still holds this absolute shitcoin?

Attached: 1_cv0wzxykTkH9wFg6gVcMZQ.png (747x601, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/c2wmm9/request_keep_delivering/
bitconnect.io/?masternode=0x2B6654Cbef30F4B9C988446Fe21cB97D0880Bb31
youtube.com/watch?v=RRqSeu7KMaI&t=64s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm still holding kek

Check out the last few bagholders trying to find greater fools to dump this shit:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/c2wmm9/request_keep_delivering/

Why dude?

You could have made your losses back by now just holding Chainlink for 3 weeks...

I lost about 95% of the initial investment with REQ so no I wouldn't. I kept holding because I thought it would reverse but in never did. I might as well keep holding for the small chance that it may reverse rather than take that loss. I did buy link a year ago though so I have a small stack

Still accumulating, phaggot. Stay poor

I bought 80k today. It will eventually pump to 600

Could have had another few thousand LINK but I had to diversify like a fucking jackass. I would sell but at this point it is all pretty much worthless so I may as well hold to the end

I literally earned $500k on REQ, bought at 600 sats in December 2017 then sold one month later for 1$. Too bad I lost half of it on my next investments. Easy come easy go.

still holding huge bags from dec 2017, but more than made up for my losses with other gains along the way. Still hoping link can make req viable in the future and no point to sell at -85%

only keeping a suicide stack of this shit in case the french homos are hiding something big

You will be surprised. V2.0 will change the world forever

Nope

LUL i kept holding because the value of my holdings stooped to such a low that cashing out or doing anything with it wouldnt even be worth my time anymore

Buy before 6/2/19

lol

Threww $200 at this shitcoin a little over a year ago. Its now worth about $20. Not even worth the time or effort to take it out of my wallet to cash it out. Thankfully didnt waste a penny more trying to accumulate this shitcoin and have been going heavily into LINK for close to two years now. Maybe I'll just keep my 1,000 REQ tokens in my wallet forever as a reminder.

You can accumulate millions for just a few dollars, ass-face.

The closer REQt moves to zero, the more worthless trash you can own.

Amazing. How are your Bitconnect bags doing right now? Still accumulating?

Attached: 1523051228656.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Getting pretty desperate Gupreet...

Bitconnect is doing pretty fucking good bitch.
bitconnect.io/?masternode=0x2B6654Cbef30F4B9C988446Fe21cB97D0880Bb31
Lost 65% with fucking shit req

youtube.com/watch?v=RRqSeu7KMaI&t=64s

Attached: blingbling.jpg (225x225, 4K)