Tfw I could easily have had 5+ million if I wasn't a degenerate idiot gambler

>tfw I could easily have had 5+ million if I wasn't a degenerate idiot gambler

I'm back. How do I work up the courage to kill myself? Down a bottle of whiskey first?

Attached: killme.png (709x399, 54K)

Fuck that’s a big loss, but on the bright side ~200k can easily reach your old ATH with the right shitcoins

it's only 100k
OP just buy BTC and HODL if you have a job go all in

Ive never done shitcoins

no job. no education. this was my only shot

You don't have any money to invest now, as in you gambled it all away?

>I could easily have had 5+ million
no, all gamblers are doomed to lose anything they win. at least it only took you about a year to learn the lesson.

Had 2 million at the bottom of the bear market. Actually wouldve had 3-4m if i held my short.

Instead of diversifying & investing in stocks, shitcoins, real estate (didn't even buy a house for myself), etc, i gambled it all away. Less than 100k left. Can't live with this failure

>easily
if someone sold and re-bought at two highs, resp. two lows, then that's merely luck.
Those peaks of 1 month don't count, you hovered around 1.3 million

100k is what the government would have left you with anyway, so no loss there.

HAHAHAHAHA YOUR OWN FAULT YOU DUMB CUNT

Didn't you see that head and shoulders?

see this is the encouragement i need. thanks

actually memed about this when it first showed up, didnt think it would play out

What was your initial investment?

0.12 btc @ $5000, so $600

hold your 80K and it will go 10-20x that in next few years. dont be stupid next time. you have more money than 99% of the population senpai, stop crying

Why didn't you take anything out?

Put the rest into BTC for a safe 500k-1m

If btc goes to 100-200k and I only have 8 btc instead of the 700 i used to have, it will still make me kill myself. That would be a casual 70 million lost out on

I took ~750k out and put it back in when I rekt my trading accounts

meh...most old timers lost a shit ton on stupider things. guy at my work spent 25 BTC on bathing suit + flip flops in 2011 timeframe. He admitted that to us in 2013 and we made so much fun of him that he later sold the rest of his stash (100BTC) and got $10K ... i actually feel bad for egging him on to sell because he is poor and has a kid....

it is the only shot
if you wagecuck for 100k righ tout of school you literally cannot save 5M in lifetime

I am not even from this board, first time I am in, I don't have a clue of how people even amaze this much money. But don't kys. If loosing this money is enough to make you feel that way, there is still too much for you left to get from this life. I am not talking about shit like religion. You just went from playing the game of life from easy to hard. Enjoy.

Put all your 80K in ether. That's definitely what I would do.

All in link, start taking profits from 50$. All in some shitcoin when the alt rush starts. Should get you back in the game. If link doesnt take off before the alt rush consider diversifying.

Op man up and stop gambling, also be happy af that your still on profit from your initial investment.

It was never meant to be for you. The same way I pissed away 6 figure gains. If I knew what to do with it, I would have. But I didn't, and neither do you. You're ruminating on something that you just didn't have the experience to properly execute (otherwise you would have done it).It was just euphoric delusion.

You posted this again? Why don't you just do it again?

you went from 600 dollars to millions. Surely learned a thing or two along the way. And this big rekkening is a lesson you will remember, as most expensive lessons are. Armed with your experience and the 100k you got left, what makes you think you cannot make it anymore? Stop being a fucking pussy, review your trading rules, take a cold shower and go back to it. "Im a failure gambler" is just a story, and you are a failure only if you believe in it. Make a better story user

no worries BTC will crash to zero, nothing lost here. Bitcoin on the other hand has potential.