>he’s not living in a nuke bunker

Gents, may i introduce you to my NUKE cave or as i like to call it , "THE BUNKER" .

I've been squatting here ever since i heard about nuke at 1.09 usd and kept accumulating ever since. I realized cutting back on expenses is the only way to truly make it.
Luckaly i live in a country that is very rich in limestone cave systems. Altought this shit may fall on me at any point in time i think it's worth the risk, dug it in about 2 days and made myself quite the cozy lil crib.
I installed numerous traps around the area so i will know in time if anyone sees me and calls the rangers. There is this wealthy looking vacation cabin down the closest summit and i managed to jack some of their electircity. I saw the same BMW there a total of 3 times this month, which is great news, as i was considering trying to raid it for resources.
There is also this nice stream nearby and i get a better quality water supply than most rich niggas here, also wash myself in river. Natural cooling during the arid days and 10 out of 10 insulation during the night. I am sad i didn't think of it earlier. I do not neeed pillow or blanked, THE GAINS MAKE ME STRONGER EVERYDAY.
Being inspired by Ricky from trailer park boys i switched to a all booze and pepperoni diet, coincidentally enough it is actually great at storing large amounts of calories for the least amount of money. My stools have never been healthier!

There is broadband modem internet, no need for fancy youtube videos and games, only discord, twitter and some trading. (i have a sim with data nut i only use it for certain crypto video updates)

Next to my bathroom you can see i had a bit of a party when NUKE hit 5 dollars. it got me very exited, i biked 13km to the nearest gas station and bought some cheesecake and birthday baloons! (i also got a set for when NUKE reaches 10)

I write date in shit so you know its real.

NUKE TO DA MOON

Attached: AB91F68F-200D-4BD1-AA93-42AF6ED72AEB.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Attached: 47902578-A889-4056-B25F-113414070067.jpg (2048x1536, 799K)

Attached: 91F56847-0BAD-429D-8F8C-88D9046BF365.jpg (720x960, 51K)

lol. nice. but NUKE is a shitcoin.

How does it feel that you went through all of this effort and absolutely nobody cares

Nuke to $50 soon. Limestone keeps this place super cool, I have just been loading my stack up waiting for the next leg up. I’m starting to get used to this. More coming soon.

Attached: A910F83F-DCBA-4818-BBC3-971FD1D1F252.jpg (720x960, 97K)

Lmfao 10/10. I am unironically going to put an eth into this thanks op I needed this.

Have you stopped to consider what type of bacteria and mold you are inhaling? What the fuck is this place?

Attached: sweatysnaek.gif (364x489, 526K)

he is a true caveman. GRUG BUY BITROCK GRUG SELL BITROCK FOR NUKEBERRY

Attached: disgust 2.png (471x427, 97K)

You’re stating the obvious. They are all shitcoins. This one is just treating me well as devs are about to
Make some huge announcements.

Attached: 983B5A49-166F-4B40-86E3-8CD1A7CE597F.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

Attached: disgust 3.png (336x313, 96K)

Attached: disgust 4.png (312x323, 105K)

don't forget to SAGE all posts to this faggot ass attention whoring thread
(sage goes in Options field)

Yes some may think it’s strange but I’ve been having some of my best days up here. Away from the noise, sipping fine beer and watching their official chaturbate cam girl to relax me at night.

Attached: 089C5E64-E0E5-46B9-B537-FA1D82CF852A.jpg (2048x1536, 308K)

Get a real job faggot

Kys you fucking loser. It’s friday stop acting like such a faggot. I can tell nobody likes you. This is real entertainment right here. Now btfo

It makes me happy that you will get rich when NUKE pumps to $100 next month.

You sound just like my parents. This is why you’ll never make it. I have made $8000 in the last week with nuke. I’m a simple man, all I need is good vibes and good beer. Jokes on you

Attached: girl with interrigation mark.png (250x262, 36K)

Listen to your parents next time instead of living in a fucking cave

NEET cave

I made $8k in a week dude. I’m doing just fine by myself. I do get lonely at nights but I just envision what life will be like when I actually make it.

I expected to see some hate. You wouldn’t understand.

Nuke is a mess

>I made $8k in a week dude. I’m doing just fine by myself.

Have you realized your gains? Or is that only on paper?

Daily reminder that VOID is the most fairly distributed deflationary currency. And that NUKE Core will dump on July 4th

Attached: void.png (656x563, 125K)

They’re about to reveal some
Major shit that will change deflationary currencies as we know it.

Daily reminder you’re a fucking pajeet scammer. Fuck off my thread bitch

>-32.8%

Attached: 87y.jpg (125x118, 2K)

will you answer my question? have you realized your gains, or do you only have a portfolio showing green?

>he doesn’t know what’s going on

Sold into eth and bought back the bottom. Easy money for me.

so the answer is that you don't actually have realized gains, you still just have a token

OK. Good luck buddy.

Nice I have that same laptop probably a more expensive version though

Does anyone here actually realize gains? I doubt it
You're a fucking savage OP. Most definitely going to make it. I salute you

Went all in

post more crib pics.
Can i see your river?

Based and cavepilled.

Any other holdings besides NUKE? How was life before you became a based caveNEET?

flexin..

Attached: nuke knee tattoo.jpg (720x954, 79K)

>1 aurora

Very efficient way to get rid of your sanity.

>being this much of a faggot

Probably, I’m just a poorfag. For now though.

I’m doing what it takes to ensure max comfort levels in the future. Grind now and be set

Will throw a party at my bunker when we make it. Thats if you’re in the states

Yeah I’ll get pics if this thread is alive later, right now on a bike ride to get some cherry’s from this field

Caveneet is legit rn because it’s so hot outside. Winter time might be fucked but hopefully I make it by then

This guys fucks. There’s some huge shit about to happen, good move user.

Jesus fucking christ. These shitcoin ads are getting too real. Probly funding some fuckers North Korea or something

I’m in the states man. I’m comfy but once we moon, will move out of here.

holy shit is this the most elaborate larp ever or wtf is going on here.

Is it just me, or are the number of addresses holding increasing every day. This means more distribution and more liquidity.

Can't wait for the airdrops to go out. Buy up some more cheap nukies

lol say goodbye to your money.. team already exited.. :D

heh I was the first to post that discord thread on here. glad I could help make it a Thing.

As /tv/ has the Mad Max basement ogre, Jow Forums now has the CaveNEET.

the fun part is nobody will find his body when he offs himself after exit scam and total loss

> Man found dead in cave system after becoming trapped during photoshoot for fringe internet message board, Jow Forums. This is not the first controversy to hit the website; since its inception it has... ...

wtf how based can a man be?

Absolutely based cave dweller

Attached: 1541024551377.jpg (353x400, 20K)

anti-pajeet pajeet is pajeety

Post photos of pepperoni

Post more pics, OP. I hope you make it

Absolute mad man KEK

this just in faggots

Attached: ZELCORE wallet lists NUKE.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

What the fuck country is this?