I HATE MY FUCKING WIFE SHE WOULDNT LET ME FUCKING INVEST IN BITCOIN WE COULD OF MADE 4 FUCKING GRAND ASD AHOO bivb ib...

I HATE MY FUCKING WIFE SHE WOULDNT LET ME FUCKING INVEST IN BITCOIN WE COULD OF MADE 4 FUCKING GRAND ASD AHOO bivb ib adhop sdio FUCKKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKL

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (400x400, 27K)

abloo bloo

>4 FUCKING GRAND
that isn't that much money

>He didn't have any money set aside to use as he wishes as a grown man does.

get a suicide stack of chainlink you fucking normie

>my wife wouldnt let me

Attached: 1554344425359.jpg (600x600, 52K)

this

who cares about 4k investing in crypto

>4 grand
yeah and she would have made you spend it on taking her out to some $500 meal, buying her new clothes and shoes, and maybe a new macbook

divorce her
marry bitcoin

Dont worry OP, if $4k is enough to make you melt down, you were never going to make it anyway

ot actually is when you start raising a family before you're ready

>4k
it will be worth more than 100k in 2020 user

cucked by a woman

Attached: 1371190444592.jpg (604x527, 256K)

Invest in real estate. Much better investment in every way.

>ITS IN ENGLISH POUNDS DUMB SHIT

in dollars i would have TEN FUCKING GRAND i am in the process of DIVORCE fuck THAT WHORE
I DONT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT GREEDY SLAG ASPDH AJ HUI GSUIDF

you're larping, just shut up

ur a bitch OP

> he fell for the marriage meme

you probably voted to stay in the EU you refugee fleshlight faggot

How does someone who thinks 4k is a lot even think about investing in real estate? That shits for rich people trying to get richer.

Imagine being this poor and cucked.

>letting a w*man have a say on your hard-earned money
Yikes

it s ok . it could be worst . you could be me .
>bought 62 ETH @8.00 dollaros
>sold when 300$ instead of waiting for 1.2k

Fuck off your a 12 year old

poor bastard

I'm only earning 30k p/at my job. but I earn 12/k p/a in rental income from just 1 property.

I saved for a couple of years, deposited 10(27.5k) and am now earning 1k from rental payments per month.

That, plus I get a couple of grand back from the taxman each year because of it.

>my wife is telling me how to lead my family
lmao you dumb fucking cuck ahahahahaha tell that bitch it's your way or the highway.