FOR ALL NU-LINKERS. A MAKING IT STACK HAS TO BE AS LITTLE AS 2,000-5,000 CHAINLINK

Sure you won't have insane type money like someone with a 50k-100k stack but if everything about chainlink being true and the potential it has then the big boys can't make it make make it unless a 2,500-5,000 stack ends up being a big stack.

if someone with 50k makes it that means someoine with a 10k stack has to make it also.

You nu-linkers have to realize that some of us with 50k-100k stacks who found out about this about 2 years ago make up literally .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world population. Lots of marines here who have been here for a while who have ONLY 10k stacks are upset because others have more, but 10k will be a fucking monumental amount of money if link pans out the autists say it will.

Do not hesitate at all to get even 1k-2k stacks and hold and do not sell even at 500$

Attached: 43xk2kiokcv01-3.jpg (1223x448, 38K)

>do not sell even at 500$
It should be illegal to sell below 1000

Only people with small stacks believe this

dude iam link worshiper but can you teach me your magic math ?

Nu-Linkers...if you get in now, it will be like getting into bitcoin at 5$ or something like that. You just need to hold. All these autists on here did all the work for you and are trying to FUD it to keep you from getting rich.

Buy as much as you can now.......all these virgiin faggots did all the work for you and waited for 2 years (with me) but they did all the work for you....you have a gravy train to riches with as little as a 1-2k stack.

Profit off their hard work and figuring out the next thing to change this world.

If someone with 50k is going to make it someone with a 10k stack has to make it to. If the 50k stack ends up having 50 million then the 10k stack has 10 million. youve both made it.

Only have 6.5k. Not gonna make it.

Where in India are you from?

oh nice math right there

in my opinion it's not unreasonable for LINK to reach 25k$ after 10 years. selling even at 1k may not be wise

>are you retarded? do you believe that someone with 40 linkies (70 bucks investment) will end up a millionaire?
yes, it's literal digital gold

Go fuck your mother

Nolinker here
5000 stack is $8600 and thats a lot of money

if I sell all my other coins I have 1400 dollar and that would give me 804 chainlink.
is 800 chainlink enough to make it? even if it reaches 500 dollar per token I would only have around 400000 dollars. thats not making it I also have taxes to pay which is around 30% or so.
seems like I'm too late for it and its not even really worth it to even try
I am also 35 and reaching 500dollar per token will take like 10 or more years and I will be 45

Attached: 1342958822829.jpg (456x628, 606K)

>Only have 6.5k. Not gonna make it.
We're all gonna make it fren
Go get yourself a chainlink body pillow and sleep soundly at night knowing you'll be wealthier than almost anyone you know (unless you're surrounded by millionaires)

Attached: 1530352569465460.jpg (5472x3648, 1.6M)

What coins would you buy right now if you only had 50 dollars?

I fell for the link is a meme meme in 2018 so I only got a small stack back then, other shit I bought went -90% while I was trying not to kill myself over irl shit
feels bad man

I am a third worlder who found out about LINK in late 2017 and still have only a stack of 200. If I sold all my other coins I could expand my stack to 240 LINK.
I find it pretty annoying when people unironically think that a 1-2k stack is small.

I'm getting close to 4000 stack DCAing 250 dollars a week. I live with my parents so I have tons of disposable income. 500 of my paycheck goes in to direct deposit savings, 360 in to a checking. Spend 250 of the 360 on LINK, the rest is for paying gas, tolls, and food here and there.

Feels good being a loser who lives with their parents, tons of money to invest.

You will make it with 6,500 10 times over. milfs will be leaving their husbands and their kids and will be breaking down your door to find a way to trasnfer your seed into their vaginas.

you idiots with 2,000 or 6,000 are going to have so much money. If not, then those with 30k stacks wont make it either.

I've been here since November 2017 but am a poor police officer with two kids and tons of bills. I've put in everything I ~could afford to lose and I only have 2k link 3 ETH and a handful of random suicide stacks in BTC HOT XRP IOTA and XLM

and I'm still semi comfy with this.. average price 50 cents of link.. consider putting my ETH in but not sure

LINK will be replaced by Quant.

You soon will understand why.

I have 700 link frends

Attached: D1kVD133.png (870x635, 585K)

Goal is 5k initally. I'm at 800 and it feels disgusting.

Wish me luck and yes, I'm sorry for not buying earlier preez.

You need to erase the poorfag/"making it" dichotomy from your head
"only" $400,000 is a lot of fucking money from a $1,400 investment
Your QoL will be substantially better and you won't have to worry about living paycheck to paycheck
Also you can reinvest that money into something less volatile than crypto that will pull a solid 5% a year
Don't be so pessimistic, user

I really dont know chainlink seems to be the most legit and I really dont want to throw my money into microcap shitcoins that will only bleed out over time.

thanks just bought 100

Can you put more in over the course of a few months to get up to 2,000 or so?

unironically 800 chainlink will be enough to make it. It isnt like your going to make it with what you currently have.

We're all gonna make it fren
Go get yourself a chainlink body pillow and sleep soundly at night knowing you'll be wealthier than almost anyone you know (unless you're surrounded by BILLIONAIRAIRES)

you're gonna make it.

Yes, just do it. All the bangladeshi whores in Dhaka will be fleeing themselves at you in due time.

I have 15 link...

I sold 900 link to buy Everipedia

>25 trillion market cap

Pic very much related. its you.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Can someone explain the chainlink meme to me please?

Guess you'll be in when the collapse comes then

>spoonfeed me
Lurk more fagit

forgot to change my name

360 iq user here.
It would seem as if i have been woken from my cell.
I don't know which one of you bois kicked this hornets nest, but it appears as if the final LARP has begun.
Protect the botanists trying to preserve the original strain.
Stay away from gmo.
Drink at your own risk.
Strategy is your choice.
In the end will be one.
To overcome duality and ascend to true mastery. U must choose a side.
You cannot build stone and brick towers together forever. You will choose your fate.
Stone vs brick.
The tower of babel was built with brick.

THE JEW WILL MEET THE MIGHTY HEBREW FACE TO FACE!

P.E.A.C.E.
KNOWLEDGE OF THEOCRACY
KINGDOME OF SHALOM

ALL WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
36 26 64 33 108 if you aint 90 im on that azz.
SQUARE UP FAGGOTS.

Attached: 02066181cf7f316c8f4ed1a172d09999.262x372x1.jpg (262x372, 37K)

Fuck you, I've been lurking, everyone just brags about their stacks and shit.

you're right we're going to at least 4x that

>I find it pretty annoying when people unironically think that a 1-2k stack is small.

god please help me not sell my fucking bags for BTC convince me not to sell everything for 2 BTC please I don't know whether BTC will reach 1 million first or LINK FUCK

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1028x579, 827K)

imagine missing out on btc bullrun.

calm down ankh nefer el-bey

don't you have burgers to flip so you can cover the 400$ for the next phil valentine meetup?

I think I could get to 2000 if price stays where it is but that seems unlikely its going up for weeks now

2000 that would be 1 million if the token reaches 500
how many people on Jow Forums have that much chainlink?
how many have 100k or more? how these guys even got in so early with so much money?
or is it all larp?

Attached: 1499972616613.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Just get to 2,000 anyway possible. When it gets to 500$ sell 10-15% which will give you enough money to NEET it up for 2 years or so. You are already poor as fuck so selling 15% for 150k is like being a billionaire compared to your situation right now.

Don't fucking sell half or all of it at 500$

Took me a week here before I got a decent 1k stack, just lurk more

Maybe one or two but it's basically all larp

You just win, 1k eoy.
Lamboland reality
We all gonna make it

Just a small reminder that chainlink has to have a market cap above BTCs currently, to actually make it to $500. And double btcs market cap to get to your $1000 dreams. This is stupidly unlikely, where is the ~300 billion dollars needs to get this to $1000/stinky at current supply going to come from... this year?

I agree with you and am a loyal LINK Marine. Do you think $50.00 is possible?

>m]48 / 7 / 30 / 2 [Update] [Auto]
finally someone that speaks the truth. Fuck all you moonboys.

i fucking hate chainlink. fucking die

I feel like 2018 was a bad year for a lot of anons. I was also suicidal over non-crypto related things

>he thinks EOY means

Attached: 1556938922567.png (861x877, 186K)

>t. Seething nolinker

Brother, some people are actually starting to believe this coin is the chosen one to reach $10k by the oracle.

Sell everything for link keep some eth
Cops are great nothing else will have an roi like link

based

it's nice to hear some positivity for once :^)

>10k holder

Here’s a hint. The derivatives market

Attached: D1D435C1-EC56-48EA-8F2C-68581FB00337.png (1080x1920, 2.75M)

i have been here since the begginging

im a poor fag making minimum wage

after two long years i accumulated only 12k link.

yes i only have 12k link

it is nothing. even if link goes to 10 dollars its nothing.

i feel very bad. but thats it . i just bought 500 links and its so much money now. i am complelty broke.

worst part is i keep it all on binance becase i dont have a hardeware wallet.

the meme magic is truly with link since the beginning.

as time goes on link only continue to prove itself.

i wish i had 20k .

for anyone with less that 1k link.

just get 1k link and be happy.

because we all wish we had more link

I swear i’m so full of fucking hopium that I feel i’m gonna blindly miss the sell mark in the future and its going to crash on me. I will hodl till the moon as I require some strong hands, but sweat jesus these threads make me nervous.

reminder that LINK could 100x and still be half the market cap of ETH during last bull

Attached: 1-7-18.png (2276x1384, 525K)

I have a stack of 700. I can pay off my mortgage and live frugally for the rest of my life with that once LINK hits 1k. And that's without earning another penny, ever, which I will.

Checked.

i only have 213 link cause im a poorfag but will buy more soon, gonna pawn my necklace for link and will just be paying interest monthly until link reaches the moon one day and get back my necklace. Im newly wed and have a newborn, this link will be our ticket to exit wagecucking. hope there will be a short dipping frens so we poorfags can buy more.

Yep, I ran into some health issues, my grades in college went down the drain and then I eventually dropped out, crypto going to shit didn't help either. I made so many retarded decisions that year because my head was just fucked, I had to stop watching crypto because staring at charts and seeing red every day really didn't help.

What's your employment and money situation and what country?

It seems like you could get more. Why would you limit yourself to only 700 to just pay your mortgage off knowing how big this will be?

Wouldn't it make sense to get 2k?

I mean if you end up paying off your mortgage and that's it then that's just like winning the ed McMahon housing sweepstakes where they bring you 100k or something. Why wouldn't you go for more knowing what you know?

Link 1488 eoy

Where do you live?

Most of link will be stuck in staking reducing the available link. Market Cap is a meme as the amount in circulation will be far less

just get your 1k stack, as soon as possible and forget about it for the next few months.

that is all user, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. the regret of

Im from PH fren.

If the market stays bullish I think it's possible, but still unlikely as it'd be over 25x current price. But that's happened before in crypto & link has a lot of buzz atm so $50 seems plausible. My personal guess is ~$20

Yes that's generally what people are referring to when they say EOY, if you don't believe me google it (duh). If there's some autistic biz meaning for the acronym please enlighten us

Wtf is ph

thanks fren, will try to get that 1k dream stack

wow look at this nulinker

This IS the dip user. Whatever you do get your stack before the 24th

Philadelphia?

Yeah crypto was just the salt in the wound

Based and redpilled

available supply =/ circulating supply once the majority is staked. lurk moar tard

its not a dream stack user, its a suicide stack. dont eat out, no fast food. cook cheap. no date nights with the wife. she wont understand, make her understand, she is your wife. she must trust you.

no fren, its the philippines. its a poor country with lots of tropical places, its a nice vacation country. we love tourists.

yOU're just too smol for me, i can't feel anything

I believe you user, I guess I need to make haste. Thanks fren.

I have 400k linkies and I'm selling at $10. You are delusional if you think it'll ever hit 100 even.

Be realisitic, you aren't going to make it unless you have at least 90k link.

yea we know. congrats on your 400k link.

you earned it fren, give some to the PH fren. and feel good

Is it easy to rape bitches in the phillipines and get away with it?

This. Give 800 to PH fren to get him a solid stack. Make him post proof first.

YAASSSS

Attached: 13b.jpg (743x721, 65K)

You just dont believe.

its all i have.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-105250.png (720x1280, 65K)

and some shitcoins.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-105618.png (720x1280, 102K)

portfolio cap isn't proof creg. sign a message

>I own something worth $25000 that earns $10 dollars a year with a chance to drop in value 90 percent.

You are a VERY special kind of stupid.

is this okay?

Attached: DSC_0384.jpg (4208x2368, 1.92M)

I think that's because people are still stuck in the mindset that it's still in the "be frugal with one minimum wage paycheck for 1k LINK" phase, in which case yeah it would have been pretty small. That was less than two months ago, after all.

Where are you from? How are you so poor with a wife and kid? Free your newborn a vegan diet and pump more money and get to at least 1k dude

Third worlders are going to get ASS raped when china makes it's way around. Unless you're in SA. Good luck man.

where I came from, $500/month wage is a lot.

If this is real you don't deserve to make it for buying tron.