LINK has lost a ton of sats, swingers win

No really, you should've sold at $2

Attached: linkek.png (880x752, 556K)

you sound like you bought at 1.50

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 8.36.08 PM.png (1904x498, 151K)

There’s less link on exchanges right now than there ever has been. This is a fact

This. I want to buy right now but there is nothing available right now. Look at the thin sell orders

Everytime BTC pumps lately everything else does but LINK, then when LINK rockets everything else dumps or goes sideways. LINK is the new protocol

By the time link gets back to $2, bitcoin will be $14k. Swingers really fucked the holders didn’t they?

on binance if somebody wanted to buy a 10k link stack they would put the price up a full 2%

Just like bitcorns and efereum before it, Link is ushering in the next bull run.

checked

It will make new ATH vs BTC/USD next week, or at the latest, next month.

If only you knew how comfy things really are.

Hint: LINK leads the entire market. It has already fully corrected vs BTC and has found price acceptance vs USD. I wonder why this is? Is BigDogg a joke to you?

Link is down almost 40% from the ATH. Absolutely brutal

panicking every time you lose sats is how you get fucked

What in the actual fuck is this nonsense? Fully corrected vs BTC? It was over 24k a week ago you idiot

This

I just read an user say his 9 BTC in LINK are now 6.5

I put my stop-losses at supports and nothing else. Trading on emotion has never not fucked me; I'd rather hold to zero.

>I'd rather hold to zero

Umm...

Go to chain.link

Look at that G sign. Does it ring a bell?

Lot of good that partnership has done....price has gone down the shitter

kek

Do you realize da changed antshares to neo and the price went from pennies to over $100? Sergey talks "G" and "G" didn't even make it 3x let alone 100x

>from ATH of 2 USD to 1.7 USD
>"down the shitter"
Are you ok user? Need some more coffee perhaps?

I bought $5000 worth of Chainlink at 20 cents and sold it all at $2 for a nice 45k profit
I bought a picrelated today and gonna use the rest as a downpayment for a house. Thanks (and sorry...) to whoevetlr bought my stinkies lmao

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

>If only you knew how comfy things really are.
it will make the early 2017 eth run look like baby's first pump
>pic related
>1 week candles

Attached: eth early 2017.jpg (2308x1531, 262K)

>40k downpayment on a house
>Haya

Ask me how I know you're black

OH NO NO NOOOOO

I am desperately trying to move my btc back into link right now

I hope we stay low for 3 more hours

>taxable event

> From $1.15 to $1.7 via $2.

We're in the fucking shitter alright. Thanks, Google.

LMAO

I'm white though

Attached: 15611825296051258989186.jpg (3264x1836, 1.26M)

>sats
Kek. BTC's pumping now retards. Is this the level of fun we're at now or are you all actually that retarded?

Attached: Chainlink'd.jpg (400x400, 37K)