Just sold everything

too many retards on this project now spamming shitty, unfunny, unimaginative memes and vid-t related images on Jow Forums. Dumb money is in, smart money is out.

Attached: V-ID-ICO-Picture-760x422.jpg (760x422, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amspecllc.com/verify/)
about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/
youtu.be/uuBETyA_yxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buh bye now

It's been like this since day 1 and the rembrandt memes are based as fuck

Everyone keeps saying they sold the top then a week later it’s gone up 50-100%
Good luck Sanjay see you at 1$

We'll leave without you when Huobi gets announced. Possibly Binance DEX, too.

Ooooh wow Huobi you don’t say huh, who cares

Thanks for the buy signal but I already packed my bags and i'm comfy af

Top 5 exchange volume wise

>niche working product, not just a shitty testnet or whitepaper
>partnerships with large corporations aka actual adoption (amspecllc.com/verify/)
>Dutch aryan masterrace team
>token buybacks from exchanges/burns every quarter
>7.3m mcap, still only on a shit chink exchange and idex
I really don't even know why I wasted my time, you deserve to stay poor. This is easily a top 200 coin and top 100 isn't out of the question

Same, a literal whatcoin

Dude Huobi is almost all fake volume broo lol..... how’s ur rsr doing btw

fudders are running out of things to say, it went from “token not needed” to “that tier 1 exchange you’re getting listed on isn’t even that good bro” topkek.

There's stll plenty of time to get in user, you don't have to wait on the sidelines with your sinking high-cap altcoins. I got stung a little by BQQQ and ONE but I only bought a small stack of each, whereas I threw a fuckton into this and I've reaped the rewards. Unironically holding until at least $2. There's still room for a big pump between now, more partnership news and an exchange listing.

Huobi is a washtrade exchange though dude, not even fudding it’s just reality. If any of my alts get listed there I wouldn’t blink an eye.

>selling a 7million cap coin with a 2 year roadmap and rapid partnership announcements because of MEMES
>smart money
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh, oh whew, w-w-wait, n-no no h-hHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH

Price predictions? How high is it going. $5 by eos?

That would place it in the top 100 I believe, probably not going to get there short term.
Also imagine being the retard that market sold this low

Attached: lowiq.jpg (1197x648, 198K)

>he thinks Jow Forums has any impact on the price

>he bases his investment decisions based on a anime form filled with racist weeb sperglords

>he thinks he’s smart money

O i am laffin

Attached: 528F4B47-E973-4B0C-9A2E-CFB6573CBFDD.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

It's called being smart money, offloading your stack for peanuts before the project takes off

based

Nigger, we are sitting pretty much at ATH. Smart money hasnt left, practically NO money has left.
>t. Bought VIDT in May for 6¢

I put in another 11 ETH yesterday. YOLOA market bought that shit. I've been in since 0.07 with a decent stack so I'm way up.

There is so little selling going on. There is a sentiment among holders that this is going to be something big.

I am seeing NEO with a similar total supply over $10 and we all know how high NEO has gotten. Is this literally Antshares 2.0?

Attached: VIDTshares.jpg (630x630, 95K)

this is the next LINK

NEO is a blockchain platform, the Chinese ETH, so it's apples to oranges imo. VID-T team has performed exceptionally well so far with news and partnerships, especially whatever the fuck that IBM IeO one was They've also been extremely transparent in the telegram regarding the extent of partnerships, and you can even see the rate of adoption/usage by monitoring the validation wallet, which gets transferred back into the main one and burned every quarter. If this gets some decent exchanges and liquidity and the team keeps delivering the sky is the fucking limit IMO.

This legit has $50 to $100 a coin potential.

You anons keep mentioning $2. This is a 26 mil circ supply project with MAJOR clients using it. $2 is a sneeze in the wind. $2 can be achieved literally in a few hours during a full bullrun pumping session.

Talk about transparency... a guy on telegram calculated that 1110 documents per day are being validated with the data from the valuation wallet. And that number is rapidly increasing. The AmSpec thing is huge for such a small mcap project. They are making good money already. And we don't even know the extent of the Airbus partnership. Let alone the future impact of that Dutch government/IBM thing they revealed yesterday.

This one's a keeper.

about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/

Validation wallet*

this pic is giving me antshares vibes

Checked.
Let's go to $50 and beyond.

im strapped in

Checked again - Trips
youtu.be/uuBETyA_yxc