User get yourself together!!!!

Project is run by a chad who flew FIRST CLASS over Iran, NEARLY GETTING SHOT DOWN just to run his crypto project from TEXAS!!! (PICS BELOW)

100k Supply Deflationary Token

Listed on ED forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x161a5d1fc314727ba7ffd8ef166f32ca30ff87df-ETH

t.me/rad00chernobyl

Attached: RBNK.png (1765x1231, 33K)

Airdrop? Or is ot a scam.

Airdrop

Attached: photo_2019-06-23_02-33-26.jpg (606x1280, 90K)

Attached: photo_2019-06-23_02-33-21.jpg (606x1280, 89K)

Attached: photo_2019-06-23_02-33-19.jpg (606x1280, 82K)

Bump

Seriously, every time such a scam is promoted here I can't stop thinking about how stupid some anons on this board have to be to fall for it.

is it possible to make a deflationary erc20 token that is not a scam?

>adding an unused Ethernet address to an air drop bot and getting some free shitcoin
>scam
Ok

*ethereum

>Chernobyl (seriously?)
>free money
>unrelated story to grab attention from zoomers
It's all so tiresome

It's free real estate.

Do or don't, it's free cash kek

>$0 in unused ethereum address
>someone posts thread on biz
>takes 3 seconds of my time to post unused ethereum address to telegram bot
>shitcoin airdropped to free ethereum address
>chances are shitcoin will have no value, but in some cases like NUKE or BOMB, I've just made $100 for taking 3 seconds of my time
3 seconds of your time for $100 is tiresome? Shit, I'd take 3 seconds of my time and drop an address even if all I got was $5.

Just don't get mixed up with addresses that may relate to an exchange which has your personal info. Would be a shame if your funds get frozen in 3 years since the IRS will prosecute you for promotion of money laundering activities. OuCH!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HE JUST REALISED HE FUCKED UP! IT'S TOO LATE I ALREADY REPORTED IT TO THE AUTHORITIES.

Sorry but, what are you talking about exactly?

The original (bomb) was just a funny experiment, the copycats are all a money grab scam. Greed = poison

Dude, the airdrops are FREE. Stop being such a turbo faggot.

>Cringy AF post
Make sure you report every dollar note you've spent that has been used in money laundering or a crime.

Still a pajeet scam

Sure is

Attached: lava_infograhpic_1.png (800x2000, 283K)

t.me/Void_Token

this one is not a scam. great people there