Less than 82 days. Consider your alts warned

Less than 82 days. Consider your alts warned

Attached: 1_qJyrPq9RD2AjfZ_MWEtzMQ.png (460x295, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/binance.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does america do this?

Attached: 1554895376057.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

One day while Sergey was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Sergey stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Sergey which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Sergey Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Sergey: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Sergey's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Sergey's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Sergey and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Sergey: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Sergey's nice round ass. Sergey: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Sergey and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. Adylyn came inside and found Sergey,dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus,with a HUGE belly full of toys.

Attached: 1561222067505.jpg (1195x841, 908K)

Can't have your average amerimutts getting rich now can we. Best to have them on a leash

people need to be protected from chinese scams

Cova will be listed on Binance DEX on June 24th... It will likely pump.

They have 82 days to get their alts off...why would they suddenly dump on day 82?

Eth will pump on that day. Binance is the reaaon we are in the bull. When they did the week close thing we pamped qe gonna pamparam again u need to be bl46267yjh in eth when binance closes up for americans 8888888 or you will lose all alts and be broke.

Burgers being banned from crypto is the most bullish news ever.

We will never see anything panic dump again.

82 days is the absolute max amount of time. It could happen a week from now or a week before the deadline. Its a game of hot potato.

Also burgers being banned is not bullish. Just wait until they figure out they have to do something with their alts. Mass sell off, and then the bags are left in the hands of europoors. Europoors cant come anywhere close to the amount of disposable income that GDP burgers have. I would start taking bets on coinbase coins.

All US laws assume everyone is a terrorist until proven otherwise.

oh no the absolute scam shitcoins will die what a tragedy... NOT!

The chinese has more disposable income than americunts could dream of. EU is fine.

Burgers only make up 15% of Binance traffic...

Its 20% and its a classic paretto distribution. 20% of the traffic makes up 80% of the volume.

...it's closer to 25%

#3 is INDIA.

So the USA is probably more than 25% of binance profit/real volume.

alexa.com/siteinfo/binance.com

Attached: traffic.png (546x685, 45K)

sold off all my shitcoins on binance bc i wont have a place to sell them after September

F

Protip: the mobile app makes up a significant amount of the total traffic, especially outside of the US

i'd imagine most americans use binance behind a VPN in another country as well.
i'd say a more accurate figure is around 35% of users on binance are american if not more.

what happens if the only alts ive ever bought are xlm and bat, along with btc? do i have anything to look forward to?

You should be fine considering they are coinbase coins. If it's not on coinbase it will probably get wrekt pretty soon. Surprised people are not making a bigger deal out of this.