It doesn't matter how high the price of Bitcoin rises unless you sell...

It doesn't matter how high the price of Bitcoin rises unless you sell. Every buyer must eventually sell to realize any benefit from the rise. But therein lies the problem. Once hodlers decide to cash out, the price collapses, wiping out paper gains before they can be realized!

Attached: 7ACEFEA6-96ED-4F28-A2FE-7AF867226B21.jpg (238x211, 6K)

the bitcoin protocol has FOMO hardcoded into it, each halving brings on a new round of faggots to dump on and also those already in the ponzi to leave

Why do u have to sell to benefit? You can buy pretty much anything from groceries to a home with crypto now

I mainly use it to buy other crypto with which I buy services I like. Most VPNs and many normie stores accept crypto now, if only online.

>he doesn't know

>using bitcoin to buy shit
2015 called, they want their shitcoin back. This is digital gold faggot, not a credit card on the block chain.

These bulls are so fucking stupid. They are euphoric because it has gone parabolic, everyone with a brain knows exactly what happens to parabolic bubbles. Every single bit of the smart money is loading up on shorts right now.

Attached: 1559674094828.jpg (1073x978, 257K)

Attached: 1542946029942.png (627x166, 15K)

/thread

Bro just worth considering. everything after 2000$ was severly overbought on every indicator, and everything was pointing to a crash in 2017 when BTC was rising. It didn't stop till 20k.

Bears were correct the entire time up till 20k. let that sink in. If you don't know how a bullmarket behaves especially with tether involved you should not be trading at all.

If you dont beleive BTC can ever even rise there is no reason to even be here. so we can conclude you believe BTC will rise, but only after some magic target is met that allows you to increase your holdings and be ready.
The same way bulls got fucked trying to time the top is how bears missed the entire bull run last time.
I saw it happen to my friend who was invested with me since 2015, he sold 2k and was so stubborn and watched it go all the way till about 16k before he fomoed in and then it topped and he panic sold only around 16k again. Net gain was 0.

Don't let that happened do you. You may be new, and you think its easy to tell when a correction should happen looking at past charts. Just imagine for a moment you were seeing each bar as it came in 2017. every single day was "due for a big correction" from May onward.

Satoshi was truly a visionary. Double spend solved along with an incentive to accumulate.

It's going to be over 100k a BTC and these bears are still going to be crying about how people should sell.

Never, ever selling my btc bro
Ever.

Attached: 1561000453267.gif (480x344, 3.5M)

You must be new. I figured everyone on Jow Forums went through a cycle by now.

It happens every single cycle. People who participated the entire bear cycle refuse to buy and by the time its clear bull trend is well in play they rationalise "i'll buy the pull back" so they dont miss out, after they accept it. Then the pull back doesnt relaly come like they expect due to how BTC behaves in bull markets, and they instead start to think "well it pumped a shit load now, and everything is screaming top. it'd be retarded to buy here" and they are correct. Yet it still pumps a shit load. Then it actually tops and they end up missing the entire fucking bull market.

It's one thing to be a normie and miss it due to not knowing, but bears who were participating long before the bull market starts and missed out on it are the MOST salty people to ever see any financial market ever.

>Why do u have to sell to benefit?

So that your gains won't disappear. Crypto is still too volatile to be a store of value and as a currency.

Sour grapes mostly. They were too afraid to buy the bottom.

You poor brainlet.
You think you are the first to think of that?
You think you are the first to think this?
You think you are thinking?

He posts pepe edits.
What do you really expect?

>Smart money
Oh no. You're actually retarded.

wtf, are you telling meme that bobo is a pepe fork?

Attached: 2342342355.jpg (660x574, 31K)