Who here /nofriends/

Attached: ECCD462A-A5DB-436E-8E36-2D3BB878BD39.jpg (125x104, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4WG_y7owmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody replies because nobody want's to admit it to themselves.

>Also link 100$ EOY

all will be okay, fren
youtube.com/watch?v=p4WG_y7owmM

Attached: 1561047477325.jpg (319x331, 15K)

(almost) /nofriends/ checking in.

Social life never did anything for my sex life, therefore, I don't care.

ITT:
number of contacts in phone that are not family

i start: 2

What is everyone up to this Saturday evening?
>stare at charts
>probably going to fap

I don't have friends. I have acquaintances. Having close friends makes you open to being taken advantage of.

you're amongst frens cunt

We are kindred spirits, we think similarly, but no way in fucking hell I'd invite you over to my place to hang out. cunt

No friends. But I have a wife and kids.

>nobody want's to admit it to themselves
faggot I literally ghost normies on the weekly when they try to get closer to me, they make me cringe at how stupid and basic they are.
I have above average looks and a deep voice so I'm like a magnet to them YIKES.

>Having close friends makes you open to being taken advantage of.
Imagine being so afraid to tell someone no, you refuse to have friends

Same.

Friends are a far larger pain in the ass than most friendless people realize.

I bet your wives are fat.

my oneitis who isn't responding to my texts anymore

Attached: 282149203037215.png (400x388, 137K)

We've got Jow Forums frens

Attached: frens.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

if they make you laugh they are your frens

Attached: 1546131003330.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Friends are for girls and queers

based user

The current year definition of friend is a useless scam and a waste of time since it is devoid of tribalism.
Focus on family and making it.

Go ahead and socialize but never forget this.

Me! I have colleagues, my wife has friends I'm "friends" with. But pretty much, as far as I friends I love, it's just you guys

I have two friends with joint bank accounts.

been nofriends for 3 whole days

h-how am i doing, g-guize?

Wait til it’s 3 years and report back

do dakimakura count as friends?

When I grow up I'll have a lot of kids so they can always be my frens.

This is the best plan. Peers do not have time to hang out, I have found. Too much work.

nofrens here, but when i make it ima get me a based doggo and it's gonna be my best and only fren

i consider myself fren rich bc i hang out mostly on the chan and have so many laughs bc of hanging out here that i feel socially satisfied even tho who my frens "really are" here will always be a mystery

ye, but ever since i quit social media I only have 2 friends which is enough for me. Sometime I cuck myself out of good experiences.So I can't even trust my judgement, so having one or two achors to the real world isn't a bad thing.

same

either a boxer, rottweiler or newfoundland. warming a bit to german shepherds too

Jow Forums is my fren

ill be your friend

Attached: tttrgib652qz.png (1242x694, 1022K)

one friend left

Attached: 1552274383404.gif (757x615, 287K)

There's no such thing as a "friend" beyond the age of sixteen. "Friends" are an American sitcom lie.

0 friends fighting space marine reporting in
>Having close friends makes you open to being taken advantage of.
Tackling life's challenges with true friends is what life's all about. You are selfish and deserve to be alone.

Attached: 1559612598984.png (680x680, 188K)

>There's no such thing as a "friend" beyond the age of sixteen. "Friends" are an American sitcom lie.
friendless cope

Attached: 745653245543.jpg (333x500, 91K)

Have few good friends but I won't make it this bull run, so in that sense I'm inferior to many of you.

this.

based and truthpilled

Attached: F5970A88-6C65-4676-B333-7F31E4CEBABE.gif (498x345, 250K)

Attached: AAE22594-E62D-4D78-AC0A-AE0CD519ED21.png (1833x1833, 1.6M)

Its normal and healthy that if you have friends that you stayed in touch with past highschool you'll be friends until you die. Really old people attest to this. If you don't have friends you either live in a sick society (like much of enslaved disarmed Europe) or are a fucking loser.

Better than having friends that aren't really your friends, user.

Kinda...

I've had my fair share of frens but since ive moved bck into my parents house after uni most have tapered off except one. ive managed to accumulate 100k of link and remove all student loan debts while most of the normies are drinking every weekend and going in debt because they need a vacation.

idk what happens next when i make it, i just know normies lives will be the exact same as they are now. i cant really lose many more friends so im not worried. i actually even used to be a chad in a small pond, ive slept with 10 women in my life, hold sports records in hs, but lately am incel because i dont think about anything other than the fourth industrial revolution.

anyways, thats my diary for the night. i hope you all are comfy with who you are, it doesnt matter what anyone thinks or says about you.

Wholesome and chadpilled, thanks for this post.

Was the man in HS, was all an act, fake friends, never talked again, 10/10 Gf, but total loser. I’d say I played the game and won

Some people spent their childhood and adolescence crafting meaningful relationships instead of fake appearances, user.

Attached: feels.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

I have my real friends who I’ve known since I was really little it was just to get invited to the parties and slay girls

never had a best friend in my life. haven't had anyone i would call a friend since the sixth grade. i never hung out with anyone outside of school. i don't know why. i'm not a freak or anything

you have us, fren. we are always here

Just finished my second year of uni. Only made acquaintances so far. Link marines are my only frens.

this user knows

I was the same but it somehow worked out halfway through junior year and I got a solid friend group
Hope the same happens for you user

Some people are just independent, you dont have the burning desire to be a social. Its not that you arent social, its that you don't seek it.
Friendships require work, some people aren't bothered if the relationship doesn't develop beyond a certain point.
Indifference.
Its a trait born for a leader and a loser. Its not sociopathic, its natural.