Hey guys

hey guys
just found a hard drive with 65,000 bitcoins that i bought when it btc was $0.01 each.
totally forgot i even had them.

what's the fastest way to sell all of it? i really want to hurry because i have mutliple friends with hundreds of thousands of btc who also want to sell asap before the ponzi collapses

Attached: Reading-Candlesticks-Momentum-and-Seasonality-Candles-can-even-go-weekly.gif (1039x641, 27K)

Put it all in LINK you larping nigger

Why sell when you can double

Bitconnect.io

Weak bait, you suck

Send some here 34LSzDW7XDsuR479j9HWkfizW6w3WYSvT1and help me out

if you're serious and this isn't a LARP

OTC trade via kraken

no i decided to market sell because otc takes too much time

Come on dude, 100 btc won't make the difference for you now.
Please
34LSzDW7XDsuR479j9HWkfizW6w3WYSvT1

but what if you dump the 100 i send u before i can and collapse the price to 0? i'm left with nothing

No way, I will hold them. The price is going to rise regardlessly what glowingfriends say

delusional. you get nothing
learn to economy

>thinking anyone will send u £800,000
Are you retarded?

Come on nigga. I lost my job one year ago and no company will hire me because I am "over qualified". I want to start my own company in a year or two. Current bank account:1500€

Nothing ventured nothing gained

>"learn to economy"
>thinks 100 btc would move the price even 0.5 dollars

Attached: 1560410593567.png (861x877, 186K)

how are you gonna start your own company if you keep holding those bitcoins?

Having maybe twice the money I was given, convert them to traditional currency or use them to purchase stuff, btc is quite widely accepted now

fine im thinking about sending it but only if you PROMISE that you will send it back IF your company is successful. do you PROMISE?

You are not going to do it but it would be fair

lol

im not going to do it because you didn't promise.

Of course I promise.
I'm thinking about a food company or an app similar to deliveroo but more "social"

too late sorry. you took too long i sent it to someone else who promised faster

Ha. OK. No problem, such is life

Really weak FUD OP, lmao

Did you really believe someone here would send you 100 bitcoins? Everyone here fucking larps all the damn time. No point in asking for someone to send you some btc when they mostly don’t have it in the first place.

Kill yourself, prakesh.

I am italian, 31 year old, the company i used to work for went bankrupt. I had to leave home and go back to my parents' home, no job in sight, money are almost over. Also I broke my right leg and I will not be able to move until september.
You know, sometimes life gets really hard.
You want to try every possible way to get up.
Sometimes you get lucky, most times you get nothing.

larp detected. another moron trying to tell the world btc is worth nothing

Prove to me you're not a larping bear.
19gijptsxbqge9i8XejX9qXNTfprhGhCoS

>casually forgets he owns almost 600 million
go fuck yourself you manhole mongering thundercunt

Send me some btc, I send you some nudes:

3CsFNfnc6vYH45kFZGKLWKct31mSY8rQ5A

care to help me with my financial situation user? would appreciate, even 1btc would make a difference in my life.