Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

for the uninitiated,and those having problems timing the stock market:
ti.mecu.be/

Previously on SMG:

Attached: f6f9ea49c16f399eb68a32db00e2df16smg_50.png (1172x1438, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zvru5L3lsqc
youtube.com/watch?v=yZjCQ3T5yXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow you did it

Just bought 100 shares of LCI

Mostly for the memes

Good choice

I have a better option for u fren - buy some QYLD. Exdiv in 2 days, payable on July 5th.

Attached: AC4621C4-EB7F-423E-91DE-16FF386A8DB7.png (750x1334, 170K)

Despite knowing full well that the S&P short term oscillator says we're overbought, I clowned myself.

How do I stop doing this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.14.44 AM.png (608x618, 39K)

Low volume means everyone is fearful. Even at ATHs. Now is the time to be greedy whether you like it or not.

>limit triggers
>even less dry powder now
WELP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.20.08 AM.png (492x88, 16K)

Trump and Xi are not going to reach an angreement. Market has already priced in an agreement. We're going back to september 11th lows.

What is happening in this pic?

No Baggie, I had a dream last nite where Trump and Xi showed each other their weiners and Trump's was slightly larger so Xi conceded, spooz to 3250

Costanza trading theory

just always do the exact opposite of what you think

Suppose you have $1 million cash to your name. What would be the safest and easiest way to scoop up a few hundred bucks a day exclusively day trading (no position held outside market hours)? Just buy big positions on tiny dips in highly liquid stocks like AAPL or AMZN and sell when you're up a few dimes?

Fuck... Nearly every time I've locked in losses, it's been a mistake. Nearly every time I've sold, too.

Do I take some daytrades now and bail? Yes yes, being long is still my longterm position and the COT supported move, but I want some powder for the pullback.

I have WAY too much money in CGC, even after trimming before earnings. But DCAing seems too dangerous, and selling here seems foolish.

This is exactly what I fear, and exactly what I have been saying. Except for the 9/11 lows, wtf? Are you talking about 2001?

Why you gotta punk me, sackholder?

Too many layers. Doing exactly the opposite of what I think is also what I think.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 3.28.09 PM.png (2880x1800, 3.8M)

Whats the deal with LCI? Its so cheap i think they had a lawsuit going on, But when is it spose to settle. LCI belongs atleast around 10$/share

yes 2001 lows.

>Suppose you have 1 Million cash
>Daytrading
no

You'll just piss it all away with commissions

Ok, which one of you retards works at Robinhood?

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-132826_Gmail.jpg (1077x1161, 461K)

wait so facebook is now the worlds largest block chain company?

lel

Ror! Sorry I've been MIA bros. Work has been picking up. Will definitely not be on here as much. Got to stay on top of things for the clients. Good people. I'll check in periodically so you guys dont miss me too much!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190526-084940_Firefox.jpg (1065x808, 459K)

Diversify but not so much (5 stocks maximum). Don't invest in meme stocks. Don't get greedy (1% return is $10,000. Double if you trade on margin). Set a tight trailing stop-loss and adjust when to take out profits. For example if you set a stoploss at -2% only take profits out at 3%.

Know your stock: follow several favorite stocks day-to-day to get an idea about average volume, "good months", "bad months" and "future prospects".

Or just dump all your money in high dividend REITs with 8%+ annual return that's comfy living on 80k per year which comes to $220 dollars PER DAY... what more could you ask for?

Thanks rorbro, stay safe, take care of those clients

My dudes I'm scared, the big dumpening is coming and I'm not prepared

Attached: 1559073980506.png (461x660, 62K)

No, all the big companies are working on blockchain, many of which are soon announcing partnerships with chainlink.

It's so undervalued shorts were hoping that the gap down would shake some shares for them to cover with instead a lot of people started stepping in and buying institutional ownership went up as well as short interest. If shorts go to cover theyll move the stock way too much so imo they are trying to suppress the price and play on people's patience.. LCI is trading way to low.. less than 500,000 shares moves the stock over 3%.. imagine if they were to try and cover 20million shares lol

>Nearly every time I've locked in losses, it's been a mistake. Nearly every time I've sold, too

H
O
D
L

youtu.be/zvru5L3lsqc
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

How do you buy the dips then?

You can't buy all of them, just buy the ones you have the money to (without putting more than you're comfortable with in one stock) and wait as long as the fundamental reason you bought the company hasn't changed

>tfw most of my stocks have lost me money.

Rip. Thank God for the 2k I made on AMD at the beginning.

Losing money on MEET, RIV and IPL. But at least IPL pays a dividend.

Had WEN and sold for a .70c/share gain recently.

How many here have actually beaten the market and on how long term?

Few years...

Amazon, then AMD

There was a 60 Minutes program about the generics prife-fixing lawsuits that cane out the weekend before the big recent price drops. You can look at what happened that weekend and decide whether you think the drop was justified (and long-overdue) or an overreaction.

Got 150 euro to invest. Anything?

Microsoft, TQQQ, VMware for tech

Does anyone know what Robinhood did with my 3 cents?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-14-21-06.png (1080x1920, 89K)

How bout that dip in NewRelic?

Yes, 1 month

I think there is like .02 that goes to the exchanges or some shit like that.. not sure what happend to your other .01

Ill fucking destroy them for this.

I-imagine selling Bili b-because of tradewar FUD and censorship scares h-haha!

Attached: 8491EB00-52F1-46C6-9CAD-1AD60A79A378.png (619x381, 415K)

I maintain 100% gains on my 1yr and [all] But its kinda a bitch.

>Warner Bros. names its first female CEO

SHORT T

104 right now.

Attached: Alltime.jpg (684x364, 21K)

Can europeana get robinhood?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZjCQ3T5yXo

I just wanna get out of AMD by eow

Why don't you set that to 1 year and include the dollar amount?

well $ sign doesnt matter its irrelevant, % is where its at.

Attached: 1yr.png (685x353, 15K)

Speaking of, why is Pinterest down so much? I think it was almost 5% last I checked but I don't see ANY news about it.

>finally buy a stock that goes green
>wait several months
>sill green
>buy a good size of another stock
>it goes green
>feel so cocky I buy a small risky stock
>both of last two stocks tank hard and first stock drops a little too
Will I ever make it?

I hopped off AMD today and bumped up my position on a dip for CMTL. I'm kind of done playing with this one when I have other companies im more bullish on. The market doesn't know how to feel about it and I am tired of playing with it, too.

Attached: 1523855391056.jpg (604x550, 54K)

Yeah, but the dollar sign does matter when you tell people around here that you trade options for a living and talk like you know what you're doing. I would never call someone out who's trying to learn and grow, but you're a child who larps and gives out advice that could bring someone new down. Show dolla.

More like KYS

Yeah, what you're doing is called learning. Are you trading or buying for growth? If you're buying for growth are the companies fundamentally sound? If you're trading is there a catalyst you're waiting for, or are you just guessing?

I do trade options for a living, its not a good thing its just my means of survival. Ill return to a day job once I get back from the Philippines.

Any good needle in haystack stocks that will moon 200%?

>ZuckBucks

Attached: zucc.jpg (612x612, 35K)

So when you say "if I don't make money, I don't eat" it would be appropriate to say "if I don't make money, I don't eat in the Philippines." That way people know that you're stressed out over $10 a week. Seriously, I could eat there off of the interest from my savings account.

I'm pretty sure its going back to at least mid 30s but what happens after that who knows. I really wanna free up capitol for when theres the announcement of no deal

How much do you make a month

FB is is serious decline and zucks knows this he is no dummie. He will to set the remainings of FB on fire with this libra thing and watch it burn to the ground it's gonna be a hell of a shitshow

Attached: 1528580199629.gif (375x211, 1.99M)

Nico is afraid of the titty menace.

LCI

RUDE!

>Twitter and Facebork getting fucked ahead of election season
Yes, definitely a bad incestment

What im saying is i dont have any other means of income at the moment, Those kinda foolish comments is why i dont include the Dollar ammount, you are just looking for trouble.

Attached: NOPE.gif (242x343, 2M)

Attached: worried_kike.jpg (1260x840, 120K)

this so fucking much.

Time to sell your gold, we've reached peak fomo.

>Altium Capital just bought 2.2 million shares of SLS
>looks like it's bottoming out, cheap with high earning potential
Should I go for it bros?

No. People like you are trouble. You've been spreading lies here since the moment you got here, attempting to create some kind of Gordon Gekko persona that's not you, and it's not anyone else here. For someone who's 20 max, you talk fairly intelligent and someone who's new here and trying to learn might take your shit seriously and end up losing money. But I remember when you claimed to make "energy portfolios ten years ago." It was right before I explained to you how compound interest works. I remember when you claimed to make 1% a day, and I had to explain to you that if that was remotely possible to do in a sustainable way then no one would work beyond the age 25. I'm kinda like Pepperidge Farms that way.

Started buying for growth and started doing pretty well. That last one was to dabble in trading and I got fucked today immediately. Yeah they’re fundamentally sound stocks, but in this market climate that just means they might last longer before going tits up.

% is what matters..

Attached: 1560817771420.jpg (1441x1022, 174K)

Well I guess you are concerned for some reason, and that is okay But ive showed you the portfolio. Youve seen my plays if youve been here for a few years you have also seen my losses and my gains But id never settle for 1% if i recall correctly I made 8 grand in one day and jus wanted to pull out 1% daily and if you are the person you responded with How is it sustainable? Well the thing is the shares arent they are consumed but The goal remains the same. Pic related if you remember.

Attached: play.jpg (797x252, 21K)

Oh yeah it's awesome! Zuck is a BEAST, if you know what I mean, and he's gonna unite the world under one currency. Your gonna need his software in your right hand or on that head-mounted thing they're working on if you're gonna make any purchases.

Well yeah, I absolutely agree with that. But we absolutely don't need a namefag coming around here acting like they're the shit and giving newbies the wrong idea. I've been coming here for a long time, since your days as Big5Guy, you've always kept things really simple. You shill one stock, you may not be right, but you role model by doing and presenting DD and you stick to what you know. That fuck over there just says whatever he thinks will make him seem like some kind of badass super trader even though he's clearly not and we get all kinds of dumb zoomers coming through here that might take him seriously. Plus I just don't like him, so I'm going to shit on him whenever possible.

How far out should my JNUG calls be to get the inevitable 2016-tier spike

MAXR

why is AMD suddenly going up?

What do you mean I may not be right?!?

LCI to $30 :)

gold is going back to under $1000

>Long slow bleed over the past year
>One giant green candle right before earnings
>Speculative buyers/sellers dumping due to the pump scare
>Weak hands? Shaken
>Earnings? After market tomorrow

Do what you want

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-121923.png (1312x2560, 267K)

top jej

Fructose water? Let it go... let it die... take breakfast cereal with you plez

You made a great trade there, but you're not that one trade. You're the whole picture. 1% is not sustainable, if it was you could compound that and double your money nearly 3x a year. That means that 10k would be a million in 2.5 years. And that 1 million would be 100 million 2.5 years later. And no one would work, we'd just hang out drinking champagne at the Lambo dealership.

1% is easy bro. I can get that any day of the week.

No. Gold going to 4,000

Familiar with leverage? Aint no one trying be a millionaire i just want to buy fucking Milk and hotdogs.

Then why aren't you filthy fucking rich?
If you could be a millionaire, you would be a millionaire.

My play was 3 month $12.5 calls and 6 month $9 puts

I dont want to be a millionare and i never will want to be.. You are stepping into a horrible bracket if you make too much.

Attached: 3301.jpg (350x356, 7K)

because ((they)) won't let me trade more than 3 times in a 5 day period,

To expand on this, remember that if you take in 1% and compound it you'll double your money every 72 days. There is no reason to not be retardedly rich if you can do this. That's doubling your money 3x in a year. If you live modestly for just a couple of years doing that starting with 10k you could be living off of dividends in just 2 years. So we must all be absolute fucking retards if we're still posting here instead of planting our millions of dollars into div stocks/etfs and drowning ourselves in hookers and blow if 1% a day, every day, is possible.

>drinking milk

> I'd be really good at this but I don't want to
> Here, take some vague statements
Okay

naked juices are different from NAKD brand clothing brother

Since I'm an lolcow in America and can't do business i want to move to Malaysia to make money. How can I do that?