NKN - The last 1000x in crypto

The last truly unpumped, massively undervalued next gen coin which will have a place in the top 50 and higher but is currently sitting at 230.

Make of it what you will.

Attached: 1536252907637s.jpg (249x161, 6K)

This is my last hope

Well said. I also think it is the last outstanding pump of the crypto history.

$0.20 in two months.
$0.35 end of year.
$0.75 Q2 2020.
$2.00 Q4 2020.
$4.50 Q2 2021.
$10.00 EOY 2021.
$20.00 EOY 2022.

This is your last chance.

also checked.

checked

Not agree. 1$+ will be reached this year.

Possibly, but we'll see. I have good hopes for this but I can't see it going from 5c to $1 in 6 months. More than happy to be proved wrong.

Yanbo save me

Too conservative. If there is a bull run next year like many think this will be at $5+ easily. For 2019 it depends on the direction the market goes but I'm expecting at least $.30 worst case scenario. Even if you ignore the tech just look at NEO and ONT to see what NKN has in store.

Wtf are you checking newfag

Diffie save me

Clearly checking the price.

This. Plus dont forget that NKN never mooned even not pumped seriously...This shit gonna make 400 millionnaires...

What's your ATH prediction?

Predictions are pointless but for reference if NKN even reaches NEO's current market cap (absolute SHITcoin) it would be $3.35 or roughly 60x from here.

That'd make a tidy profit. But I still need to buy more while at this price. I have a mere 4500 NKN and feel I need closer to 50,000+ to _make it_. Each week I can get another couple thousand at the moment.

shitcoin that no one ist going to use. ever

They are using it user. 12 000 nodes around the world. More than btc and eth.

The fact that this project has literally never mooned, not even once, is just baffling.

Only a few hours ago it was over 14,000 nodes, more than any other coin or token.

Ya 4500 isn't going to do it. Keep stacking young user you will make it.
It is mind boggling but I think it's at least partially because they are US based and marketing your coin while in testnet is a big time no no.

XTZ is the last 1000x in Crypto