VOID - CHAD thread

post your stacks anons
We are not fuckin selling before 10$

>4000k VOID

Attached: 1561388692668.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fragtoken.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suicide bag here

Around 2300. Feels like im a whale

Thank you user, here's another limited time airdrop for a deflationary token
t.me/BlastAirdropBot?start=612835179
It's good to diversify, u never know which one will 100X
Regarding Blast, the tokens have no decimals, so it's going to burn quick, and in turn also moon quick.

I also like void, it has 5% burn rate, so it'll also moon fairly quick.

gtfo from here cheap shill
YOU ARE NOT VOID CHAD

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

190 , am i gonna make it?

5.3k VOID. Top 20 holder.
I'm pretty happy with it, but I want 10k, because then I'd have a whole percent of the original supply.

buy at least to have 500 user dont be cheap

Also KYS faggot

gg nice stack
If you will hit 10k you are blessed

190 is 0.02% of the total supply. The equivalent of holding 200K link (0.02% of the total LINK supply). pretty sizeable.

this shit is dead
get in on frag instead

>fragtoken.io
airdrop first wave is this week

Attached: 1561293304814.jpg (225x225, 9K)

another cheap shill
VOID is only properly distributed deflation coin

Attached: index.jpg (281x179, 7K)

Can someone explain void, frag, etc to me? Im completely new to crypto and lookin to make some money to move out

Attached: make it.jpg (1200x900, 360K)

2700 VOID Here

if we stay on fork delta and prices remain here on friday when i get paid imma join you brother

250 VOID

Void is a scam, dev never airdropped to me when I was in the first thread.
Faggots I'm mining BSOV gonna be rich . nobody will adopt any of your 10 different bomb rip offs. BSOV is mineable thus fairly distributed. Every single one of these coins the dev and his friends hold the majority of the "tokens" these niggers print out of their ass. Waiting for gullible newfags to pump it

All these coins take leas the 2 mins to create on ethereum, BOMB was the original which caught on due to novelty. Now these copycats are greedy to make a quick buck, its a success to even get these coins trading at any amount, theyre not real crypto anyone can make an ethereum token for free.

All these shit clones are made by the same people (just check Etherscan)

35k VOID marine reporting for duty

Difference with VOID though is that the creator (Voidtoshi as we like to call him) airdopped the entire supply of tokens to anybody that wanted some until the supply ran out, leaving little to none for himself, and then he let the community completely take over. There's no team or scammer that keeps a huge chunk of the supply so that they can get rich off the backs of the community.

VOID is like the Bitcoin of deflationary coins, and therefore is sacred. Also has the best tokenomics imo

checked, may VOIDtoshi guide us to the next dimension

The next level deflationary token is on its way. A brand new contract and new concept. Get in the waiting room. Airdrops will start soon

T.me/airdropwr