Why does Jow Forums hate femanons so much?

why does Jow Forums hate femanons so much?
never got so much hate on /b/ or Jow Forums... dont even need to mention /soc/...

Attached: 1556294983769.png (501x504, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

women are human trash, all women are whores

I wish I was one, but my vagina keeps healing up

Because /b/ and Jow Forums posters are subhuman losers, of course they would be the type to tolerate women

men are base baboons, all men are retards

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=

fuck women. They are materialistic herd animals. They never stand out in the crowd and do something daring. Its al safe and follow the crowd behaviour. Its just not the kind of behaviour that is wanted when dealing with finance. Finance is al about wanting to take risk. High risk, high return. Women are all about choosing a mate who has to take those risks, so they don't have to do it themselves.

tl;dr this is a board about making money and crypto, not about women.

how can i tell that ur a virgin?

Im not a virgin, I fucked so many whores I lost count. Not that I am proud of that, could have used that money to invest in something useful or profitable.

>a man can write gibberish like that and still think he has an actual mammal-tier brain

Attached: 1560435838905.jpg (510x510, 28K)

>women
>Business & Finance

Attached: A9210B0F-C514-46F8-AB7F-1B1E47FF4E5D.jpg (229x221, 11K)

The most vocal people on Jow Forums are NEETs who hope that their internet sheckels will so wildly go up in valuation that it will save them from economic, social, and sexual irrelevance without them having to change their hikkimori ways. Why would their misogyny surprise you?

>could have used that money to invest in something useful or profitable
>I have no self control because I'm inferior to a typical baboon
Men in a nutshell

Attached: 1530980501261.gif (224x255, 90K)

women's sufferage kinda ruined the economy by doubling the labour

Post some nudes whore

>writing pro-female horse crap with that specific tint of male retardation
pussy whipped male feminist detected

Because Even before crypto took over this board if consisted of older business dudes that were divorced and got half of thier assets taken...

because most of us have mutilated ours dicks soo we don't like competition of women.

yet another femanon thread with 100 replies
gtfo

Same with no coiners. I just want to learn to make tons of moneys but everyone is mean here.

Because this board is 70% incels obsessed with women hating, while the rest of us just want to talk about biz and finance. Either sift through it for a few decent threads or move to telegram.

i'm a man and i also have to read those incels bs threads. Almost everyone from r9k come here because the cost of entry for crypto is very low compared to actual business

This user knows. based.