bruh i already have gone big
and let me tell you, it feels pretty good

Attached: void (epic).png (415x58, 2K)

Nice

sold the 2000 i got from the airdrop for something like $240 i think

how much is that now

It's worth ~1.6 ETH now, so like $500

Roughly $640 ish.

You should better Take a Look at FUZE token with a total supply of 1000 Tokens.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158017.0

Fuze is late to the party.

Brain on. But you will See

Is 950 enough to make it?
How much void to become whale-tier?

I am in VOID. I have over 5K. I finally feel like a whale

Because it's a copy of nuke?
Kys faggot

the dude the created the token is buying all the bags back? no way someone would buy this stuff

And wtf is void?! Its also a Copy you moron

Void was the first one to get 'it' right

>Decimals unlike Bomb
>Community Owned unlike Nuke
>Not late to the party.

what a time to be alive

VOID is a far better alternative to BOMB than NUKE is. NUKE is a fucking shameless scam and conducts slimy shady shit and fucks with the airdrop rules, keeps most of the shit to themselves, only airdrops 15% of it, the devs sell their bags on ForkDelta before the scammy airdrop happened, got caught saying they were going to exit scam. VOID is far better than NUKE and has already burned more than NUKE has. VOID had a completely even airdrop.

how do none of you know about fire?

950 is over 0.1% of the supply. So it depends what you think of as a whale.

Late to the party and desperate. BOMB > VOID > every other deflationary asset > garbage > NUKE

VOID has captured our hearts
not looking to get dumped on by a pajeet dev, sorry friend but I'm sticking with the community's coin

Nuke is a scam.
Nuke is a scam.
Nuke is a scam

They airdropped tokens to their own wallets.

Stay away from nuke.

Is nuke dead in the water?

950 VOID : 19,000 BTC
That's what you're holding
19,000 BTC
Share some. Propel this token to its rightful place. Nothing quite like this has come to crypto for many years now. Fully community driven and a true store of value through its deflationary mechanism. This is the sort of coin that CZ loves.

What do you think? The nuke devs were appallingly unscrupulous, sold their tokens on FD before the airdrop ever happened, took people off the airdrop list, changed the airdrop rules retroactively and lowered it so that they only had to airdrop 15% of it and keep the rest of it for themselves. There have been scummy dev teams before, but the NUKE team was just too greedy, too scummy, and didn't even try to hide it. They pushed the boundaries of how scummy crypto devs could be, and they pushed way too far and people had too much of their shit.

Why do u lie user?
I received my airdrop Nukes. They didn't change any rules after airdrop applications were closed, and atm people who didn't get airdrop for whatever reason can post their addresses in discord and get Nukes if they were missed accidentally.
They may be shady, but airdrop was legit and what u write is bullshit.

They put people in 'FUDprison' for nothing and forced them to pay 5 NUKE for release, otherwise they would not receive the airdrop. Anyone could pay 25 NUKE to put anybody in there.
>be NUKE dev
>hold free NUKE stack
>pay NUKE aka nothing, to put people in prison
>tell people to buy NUKE for release
>otherwise they don't receive the higher rewards
Sounds like textbook extortion / ponzi to me. Praying on the vulnerable and manipulating the needy.

I would be if this shit was free but they're actually expecting me to pay for one of these deflation shitcoins? Fuck you