U
S
T

Attached: bat JUST.png (841x750, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imxJq1FTmbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have another year till it pumps.

imagine not accumulating at these prices.

What do you expect, it's pegged to the USD, not BTC, what do you think is going to happen during a bull market?

>it's pegged to the USD

no it's not

>have another year till it pumps.

fucking hope not

>imagine not accumulating at these prices.

I've been accumulating brother, but it's getting depressing. Seems like BAT only pumps when everything else is stagnant/falling, and we're hitting bull run levels of green for everything except BAT

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (448x449, 27K)

By the time they allow users to withdraw their clown coupons it's going to be worth 0
INNOVATION

>fucking hope not
Sorry man. The catalyst for the BAT pump will be the US presidential election pumping billions into digital advertising.

So, next year.

it's down 1 cent. It's been price stable at 33 cents for weeks now.

with reddit tipping being implemented they've basically recreated the STEEM platform.

LITERALLY CANT CASH OUT, THE BROWSER!

just imagine if they let NEET's cash out their NEET farms? It'd tank the price immediately. it's best they keep you from cashing out BAT till the very last moment.

I'm not much of a charts and meme lines guy, but BAT is nearing all-time lows in sats. Traders still drive the market and they dumped BAT hard for BTC. BAT will start pumping again as everyone buys back into alts, but we need some more catalysts like Reddit tipping, Twitter tipping, etc. to really drive some more hype with this project.

BAT is such a good fucking idea, it's a shame that it's not catching on like it should.

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (680x684, 42K)

I'm getting ads for gutter guards and other normie shit. It used to just be crypto stuff. Very, very bullish. this is a very solid long-term hold. I'm also keeping an eye on how regulatory agencies are getting their ducks in a row to take on Google. Whatever hurts Google is good for BAT.

it is about 60/40 crypto/normie ads and crypto is slowly dropping. this has to be good news, right?

100%. The sooner they stop advertising to not fucking idiot NEET's/nerds the better.

"Be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy"

youtu.be/imxJq1FTmbE

Attached: jennyBAT.jpg (1164x1202, 165K)

This, anyone who doesn't see that Brave themselves are keeping the USD value the same is a brainlet.... they don't want to scare away investors with wild surges

if i had invested all my money into link instead of this shitcoin i'd be a millionaire right now

if you weren't a bitch cuck and bought bitcoin back in 2008 you'd be a billionaire. Turns out you're a faggot in every reality.

chill man. it's going to moon so hard. trying to get to 100k. half way there. how are everyone elses stacks? I want to compare like dicks. I'm a linklet.. I need to feel like a bat-chad

so what kind of prices can we expect when it eventually moons frens?

This. The platform is only growing and getting better while advertisers are being justd by facebook and googles ad fraud and poor engagement.

I have 6k, bought at ten cents I think two years or so ago.

73k here; average buy $.21

1 dollar easy this year. prob by sept. then eventually 10-100 next 2-3 years. with Eich at the helmet this is going to steadily moon.
People who installed brave browser and got "free bat omg for nothing" will be looked at like people who got large amounts btc out of faucets back 7 years ago

nice stack and buy in. my average buy is about the same.

fuckin hope so, just thinking about that happening makes my mouth water.

I don't think it has set in for Americans yet, but anything thats not on coinbase will not survive this next bullrun. Binance closes in less than 80 days. People think "so what, i will just move to another exchange" but what they fail to realize is that the Binance closure is due to FATF pressure. There wont be another exchange.

a-am i going to make it?

Attached: batty.png (348x164, 36K)

>I could have bought some vaporware shitcoin like LINK and been a billionaire

Brendan do something reeeeeeeee

Attached: farnting.png (720x711, 667K)

Depends? Would you consider $600 for watching a couple ads making it?