Truce

Hello, $dag hodlers. It's me your ex-admin, recently got an email about what I've been doing for allegedly 12 months on this forum. Is all of it me? short answer: no. I sure did some of it, but nothing to reveal insider info just pointing out flawed fundamental decisions(like marketing choices and exchange listings) and it pissed me off watching everyone in the community naive to all of it so I came out and told everyone... Sure it was childish, but doxing me is the childish thing you can do. I have moved on, I'm over it. Sure it was a shitty thing to do, but imagine sitting in front of your screen and a team of people from Silicon Valley make decisions in hopes to reinvent the wheel then losing 50% instantly. Long term I can be totally wrong and dag turns out as a successful internet layer... it has cool tech if it works, but I left as an admin because of their logistical nonsense. Yes, I need to mature too used to lolling myself. Best of luck (no I'm not using a vpn to invent multiple personalities)

Attached: 2868.png (64x64, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks, good luck. Not sure if the useless discussions derailing the threads will end any time soon (people on both sides seem to have far too much fun throwing shit around), but whatever - let's see how mainnet goes. They experienced a lot with staff and strategy and it feels more coherent than last year.

Attached: 1559760592124.jpg (640x960, 62K)

I'm still down over 90%

sorry man, but look on the bright side every shitcoin pumps insane in alt szn

As long as you stay away from spamming DAG threads,it's all good. Water under the bridge. Best of luck to you and your investments.

desu I didnt spam dag threads, but thanks man

Fellow redditors..

If it's true. Who are the spammers? You can't pretend you don't see what they're doing.

I don't know nor do I care. I sold. I've moved on to other projects to invest in. Nor do I use Jow Forums often, it's not in my muscle memory to check this site every day either. I honestly don't want to go back and forth because it's a cycle of filler garbage you'll just have to take my word for it. Best of luck

People who got burned when the price dumped from 2 to 1 cent in a week when they fired the CEO.
And trolls.
And insulted hodlers of other DAG coins like nano or ftm.

such bs using a totally different typing style than his usual snotty condescending asshole he goes with that btw matches exactly how the trolls type. not to mention they bring the exact slang he uses in 1v1. dude is really something else.

Lool if you want to contact me on telegram you can, I can assure you this is the ex-admin. I'm being careful because I tend to be provocative

Been thinking this over. Entertaining the possibility.
Keeps coming to who is the psychotic multiple personality troll? And the non english guy who copies and pastes the same shit every thread. But is proDAG. Who is he?

And then why aren't they here right now?

There is no way they would skip a dag thread. They havent missed a single one till magically raph shows up from the heavens. Now theyre nowhere. Somewhat suspicious.

Have sex incel. Also DAG is garbage shitcoin. That is all

>And the non english guy who copies and pastes the same shit every thread.
I am here, and who are you?

>Been thinking this over. Entertaining the possibility.

How about get a life, incel.

Hope you slap yourself a few times for thinking 1 deranged lunatic was going on vpns and pretending to be dozens of random anons.......yeah you were right......

.......it couldn't possibly be that DAG is a shitcoin that lost all its value 20fold? Nah.

Attached: DAG_BAGHOLDERS_LMAO.png (517x283, 93K)

Are you the angry, bitter boomer with constant reddit spacing, that is pro DAG but are contemplating selling all your DAG because you don't like pro DAG threads on biz and you hate biz?

DAG is great. Name your three best arguments against Constellation (DAG) based on documented facts and logic, go on.

Ah ok youre good.
Only one missing is the troll then.
Troll is mysteriously absent now that Raph re-enters the picture trying to excuse himself from all involvement.
Not suspicious at all...

You can contact me on telegram.. Guess what speculating on all this is going to do for you? not much. I hope you realize that creating the possibility of anything in your head to fit your bias is an endless loop of bs. Best of luck sir

no I think
is you.
I think you got spooked from
being doxxed and plan to keep trolling forever as you said this
morning 'we wont stop until we bring this project down'
but you need to erase your IRL self from the picture to protect your rep.
why else have the 'trolls' chosen this as the only DAG thread to skip in the last six weeks?

this morning? the fuck are you talking about. I don't think you read what I just replied to you...

Because I am too busy calling you a retard in the nano thread, bitch boy.

bro DAGtroll uses legendary amounts of gaslighting, projection, mirroring; coming clean, getting away with it and then rinse repeat (as you also attempted in November) is just the next cycle of your psychosis. Your fathers literally a psychiatrist. You LOVE being a supervillain.

My dad & a psychologist said I'm normal, keep him out of this. As I said before every post here about dag is not me, I haven't posted anything in half a year+, quit the self fulfilling prophecy bullshit it is getting annoying with a complete inconclusive approach. You can contact me on telegram

>is just the next cycle of your psychosis
He just made a truce offer. Why the hell are you triggering him? Can't we just accept the peace offering, shake hands, move along, call it a day and live happily ever after?

Attached: 3F4A3A02-DFA0-4FA8-8828-BB977E3CCCD2.jpg (1200x645, 103K)

do you watch vg? lool

ok but--diagnosis from your father will never be accurate. get an outside party to diagnose you fast.

sure I would take the truce and give him a chance. but I guarantee you it will resume in no time. he tried this back in november.
also his syntax is the exact same as the psychotroll. its him.

>sure I would take the truce and give him a chance.
Good.
>but I guarantee you it will resume in no time
If he does, we will doxx the hell out off him and his father. That's not acceptable. But if he stop spamming DAG threads, I am happy to see him move on and have success and a good life. No hard feelings.

You have no clue.

I never spammed them to begin with, but ok. Assuming everything is me isn't good, you have to realize many people have their own thoughts its not just me that was pissed off.

I did get an outside part to diagnose, assuming things to fit your narrative doesn't help any of us

^

As long as you don't do it, I am good. We can then move along and use our time more productive. Wish you the best for your future.

No it's you. i'm in plenty of projects with far worse teams and tech, remember it's not fud that is the problem; its that DAG has the most committed and malicious troll Ive ever encountered who seems to type a lot like you do.
you are too young to realize how rare intelligence is and how much it sticks out. you think you can hide in a sea of buffoons.
anyway glad I could get so many more examples of your syntax in paragraph form here it will be nice to compare it to the trolls in the coming weeks. You can fool your dad and most people but not me. but fuck if it aint you you got nothing to worry about. cya.

save my syntax? this is going to turn into assuming self fulfilling nonsense again. Peace out best of luck anyways

btw projects with worse teams and alleged tech can't fake it. just saying. Time will tell

Top 3 is easy

Former CEO day traded funds for losses that they team hid from everyone and refused to speak about even to this day. This is a fact.

Worst fucking community I have seen in my life. Loser low knowledge bagholders holding worthless shitcoin. They attack honest critique and call it FUD, then pretend it doesnt exist.

Current CEO has zero understanding of the crypto world and invested millions into a restaurant and nothing into DAG except his time for your money.

get rekt 420 no scope

Fair enough. To me 1 and 3 aren't the worst thing and the second might improve.

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Former CEO day traded funds for losses
False accusation. Document your claim
>Worst fucking community I have seen in my life
I strongly disagree, however, Bitcoin community is super toxic with lots of infighting, not reflected in the price.
>Current CEO has zero understanding of the crypto world
False. Coffee Talk: Ethereum vs. Constellation
youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M

I love how this faggot thinks he can identify anonymous people on a message board. I've seen enough DAG threads to know the only one trolling is the asshat autist claiming everyone is one guy with a VPN
I bashed DAG and that dumbshit called me some other guys name and accused me of being some DAG fudder. Then continued to say the same to every post in the thread.

>The definition of insanity

Seeing how the lunatic has a hard on for fudding NANO I hope it makes some of you think twice about passing this gem up.

The day trading thing is probably a meme but surely they lost some $ in the crash after their ICO. The old CEO is also a pathological technical analysis "Bitcoin OG" type.
The community is small and okay. But what they present here on Jow Forums is terrible. Might be more the anti-communist, though.
I hold some DAG but I think it's a fair accusation to say that the CEO shilling his onions restaurant on Twitter is not assuring to the DAG Investors. I Hape He tours to many potential clients as he implies he does. I do think they have good prototypes with various American customers in the works, they have people on the slides and the GitHub implies it

I was following DAG for awhile, either you are new or trolling. It was a big drama about the CEO day trading funds and the teams refusal to answer was a disaster dropping the price about 30%. They were scrubbing the damn TG whenever brought up for fuck sake. Sold my small stack and walked away at that point.

presale, not ICO*
community, not communist lol

It was because the old CEO was a crypto guy who loves community and Ben the new CEO didn't think he has to rely on community and told the whole team not to answer internal questions. The old CEO left and took half of the team - the one closer to him than to Ben - with him.
Could be that the old one traded, but it could also be that Ben's decision to handle thing by letting it fade out just backfired. Either way we'll not get the answer now anymore

Attached: 1555259110598.jpg (450x405, 23K)

so wait you actually took that shit flinging nonsense about daytrading funds Raphael made up seriously? That was grade D level trolling. How easy is it to sabotage projects lmao

I didn't make it up someone else did

For some reason I think this whole thread is a LARP

This is not how it went down, and why everyone dumped their DAG.
The former CEO was actually the original founder and was a hardcore crypto veteran. So you are telling me he handed back hundreds of millions of dag and walked away from his dream project after 6 months because some subordinate COO with no crypto experience could follow his own vision? You would have to be a mental reject to believe that bullshit story. He day traded funds and lost bad, everyone knows it. When asked directly by pretty much every one of us in TG they refused to answer. Price dropped 30% and the pressure to answer got stronger with more people asking. They flat out refused to discuss it.
They lost a small fortune and you wonder why they scrubbed their TG and fired half their team.

this is how we know dag is in great shape, he is using FUD from eleven months ago.
cmon at least go with sushi as its from february

Attached: 70938660-3F37-456D-8AF3-B635913BAF05.png (1242x2208, 2.03M)

The FUD was never cleared. The team fired their community managers, scrubbed their TG and went dark. Everyone sold their dag and it tanked almost to nothing.
Why you pretending this didnt happen?

uh tag me in dag squad, not a larp

because I just posted them saying its a 'random rumor'
in situations like this its also political. you get your enemy saying the nonsense trolls invent it just empowers them to keep going. but then you know this and are just being a dick.

This did happen, I was there during the last few weeks of the drama. So crazy the team just refused to answer and left their community to "focus on tech"
That shit pissed me off something serious

Bro like half the TG was asking them while the price was tanking and people were dumping hard on the rumors. They lost 30% in a single day because of this. 2 months later they claimed a lawyer told them not to talk about it. Come on man, are you trolling or something. Everyone in DAG saw this go down it was a huge drama

almost got me again. have fun cya tomorrow.

wyatt did some academic shit on with smart contracts, brendan said they should do an ICO. first not much interest, then they hired wyatts boss from Salesforce and started doing a blockchain-server hybrid and got a billion $ in presale. brendan hired all his friends and their mutual friends (super idea). brendn wanted to make a platform for Africa currency, then they got an automotive deal, ben "muh Hustle lifestyle" J. said it's a shit idea given their car entrepreneurship prospects, The market crashed, everybody was in panic mode, the devs stayed with ben. they went dark for months. Ben fired the marketing team and replaced them with European developers.
brendon currently does his africa coin - the ex dev who did the community platform page and called all of them assholds on Linkedin went back with brendon - they are fucked in terms of community
Altif is a Kindergartner for grownups in this all. Also all the girls come to him but he's the gayest gay around.

Attached: CEO.png (600x800, 96K)

sounds like a tough split but the right one, and here we are up 3x in one month.
ben FUD i never got because hes sharp as hell from every account and video

Questions intelligent people might ask.

1. Why did the former CEO walk away with no compensation supposedly worth millions?
2. Why did they claim they were under strict hush orders from their lawyers to explain why he left?
3.Why refuse to answer questions about this to your community and have them all dump their tokens and crash the price by 30% in a day and still not answer the question?
4. Why fire your community managers to hire more developers, if you have $30M bucks you can have lots and lots of both.
5. Why paint such a fake picture for everyone about such a serious situation?

You realize 3x from almost zero in a month only means about $20k was bought almost exclusively by the market maker and a few community members?

lol@Raphaels apology thread filled to the brim with FUD. youre undermining the fuck out of your buddy here. all good will gone with a snap.

taxes
the community managers were shit gif posters and everyone hated them, ben is a silicon valley cool stealthy mode autists
nda's

I only know an ex employee who said brendan and ben essentially had a fist fight (figuratively you homos) when everybody flipped out as the price crashed

Attached: inthemoot.jpg (882x731, 113K)

You realize youre wasting hours FUDing a project you hate with genuinely bad faith arguments. An honest answer why?

PS ben bought token at ath too, as a non ceo private person

Wasting hours, wot? I just got here.....
Pretending this shit didn't happen isn't going to save DAG.
Not cool to lie for money bro. This thing will never moon until the team is more transparent. That's my take on it at least.

you sound like an insider. what else do you know?

don't start new things here, sure it can be popcorn worthy but as far as this thread it's going not helping. Good luck try telegram lol

Ben said that publicly somewhere. The only thing I know is that people left because of fighting and I remember talk about taxes.

Altif is buffer than anyone else on the team.
And I know Linkers who wait to get into DAG and fud it. Quite frankly I find those threads entertaining and am not sure if they FUD actually hurts - any publicity is...

>
gotcha

i like chocolate

Attached: 72ee3df3b4cb1aa43d30d9fe4c835243.jpg (498x666, 45K)

same, I prefer 85-90% dark