Can someone explain to me why I have such toxic greed coursing through my veins?

Can someone explain to me why I have such toxic greed coursing through my veins?

I got about 30k from my grandfather after he passed away. I threw that all into crypto around Jan 2017. I put in 5k, then another 5k after I made some money, then the rest by Feb 2017.

Long story short, my ATH was 1.4MM. I managed to cash out about 650k before it all came crashing down (in 2017 and 2018 to minimize taxes, but still paid quite). My lowest point (I think around Jan-Feb of 2019) was like 30k for the remaining amount of crypto I had. Now it's back to 110k.

I feel like I've been ripped off. I feel angry at the crypto system, even though it made me like 400k post taxes and I still have 110k in coins.

I made out like a fucking bandit, traveled the world and did all kinds of ridiculous shit (don't have a real job). It was incredible...

but now, emotionally, I'm back to square one. Is this avarice? Is this what the bible warns against? How do I proceed with my life?

Attached: annieclark.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

nice brag

no advice just fuck off already

but to answer your questions, its not the greed thats making you feel that way, its the crypto game, you wanted to keep posting high scores but it doesnt happen so you are not satisfied.

You need to build something.

Welcome to the hedonistic treadmill. You're on it for life.

This

Musk is 10,000 times richer than you and he still works 100 hours per week. He gives his life meaning by achieving ambitious goals and BTFOing his critics.
And watching Evangelion

Attached: SmartSelect_20190625-125429_Brave.jpg (1053x1283, 550K)

Take emotion out of it. in the end its just a game plus we all die. You were able to create some great memories which will last the rest of your life. plus its not over! the market is coming back and that 110k you have in crypto might 100x in the next 5 years. play the long game for now. you won the shortgame. take care dude!

You're mentally weak or otherwise just fucked in the head. Imagine being handed money, making a shitload of it then having some faggot kind of life crisis. Just donate or something you low test moron.

>toxic
What are you, the king of faggots?

Africans are starving and you go on a rant like some emotionally unstable emo. Go neck pampered ass dingbat

like what?

Anything that has some ability to last. This could be almost anything, really -- a hiking trail, a house, an orphanage, a family, a religion. My personal favorites are creative arts -- whatever you write, draw, sing, etc., will conceivably last for as long as civilization endures, so long as it's digitized. Especially if it's put on the Bitcoin blockchain. Even if what you create sucks, by god it's from your soul to the world, and no one can hit the Undo button -- it's there and will continue to exist.

I would also look into creating an irrevocable trust for your descendants when you die, even if you don't plan on having kids. Your nieces and nephews, their nieces and nephews, and THEIR nieces and nephews will thank you for it. Put the funds into the S&P 500 and prescribe that dividends are paid out to blood-members of the family every month. Over the next century the fund will appreciate to ungodly amounts of money, and your descendants will be princes, ensuring they have the ability to build their own projects.

Really, anything that has lasting power will give you a certain amount of fulfillment. You just have to find what hits your heart the most. You should also look into meditation, and Buddhist teachings on samsara. There is no peace so long as you live, because dissatisfaction is inherent to experience. Fulfillment is just the best way to fight that, outside of enlightenment or suicide.

Attached: 1560634032348.png (225x300, 187K)

>traveled the world and did all kinds of ridiculous shit
what did you actually do? i need to live vicariously for a moment

>Can someone explain to me why I have such toxic greed coursing through my veins?
>all this summerfags posting some bullshit to OPs question, nobody gives reak answer
You're a jew
/thread

>Luckier than 99.99% of people on the planet
>Whines like a little bitch
KYS.

No, I need to find meaning.

n-no u

Because you're an ingrate piece of shit. You deserve nothing if you can't appreciate it.

Where your money is, there will your heart be also. Your money is only there to make more money, so of course it's beginning to feel pointless. Believe it or not the Bible knows how to get you living a fulfilling life. Start giving your ten percents to a cause you feel pushes the world in the right direction. A selfish life will eventually be a heavy weight on your soul, whether you are conscious of this or not.

it's called being a rootless cosmopolitan who has no redeeming spiritual quality or will to achieve something great.

just kys OP, you're a weak piece of shit anyway

Am I weak for acknowledging and questioning flaws in myself?

this. my ath was 1.1 million except i lost it all and never cashed out. before that i was a pro gambler and travelled the world doing drugs and fucking bitches and did everything my heart desired and it never felt like enough. now im a semi broke father of two. life is fine. im less suicidal than ever. i got a wife who blows me semi regularly and everyday i hang out raising my kids and weight training. not saying family is the answer but i found peace in procreation finally

Godspeed man. Your decisions matter and you will see the spiritual sum of those decisions accumulate in your children.

>find meaning

You're a troll trying to send Jow Forums into an existential crisis.

Biz is the crossroads of an existential crisis and money

All of his companies run off government handouts based on the myth of (((global warming))).
Musk could use his entire fortune to save humanity, but won't because he is a fucking degenerate egomaniac.
He is from S. Africa, he knows the fate of the U.S.

Attached: race_murder_black_countries.jpg (1023x653, 103K)

Wrong.
Answer these 2 simple questions to see for yourself:
What dollar amount did Musk get total, in government handouts?
What dollar amount are his companies worth today?

You CAN defend yourself against malicious manipulators in the lying press by arming yourself with the basic facts, and feel better about life.

Attached: a047043d-f29d-4470-84f1-ab1380a8b4c2.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

Bro lets build