IExec $RLC

I don't understand the meme saying it's a scam.

You can criticize the team and their marketing if you want.

But to say it's a scam is stupid.

The team is ahead of their roadmap. They contribute greatly to the development of the blockchain (organizes meetings, conferences, events to teach developers to create their first smartcontract for example).

They continue to work with other companies on many projects. They are close to the French government (you can criticize France if you want, but it remains a powerful country within Europe).

Price is one thing, but development is another. And in the future, it is development that will make people aware of the importance of the project.

It reminds me of ETH when everyone said that smart contracts were a meme. In the end, it worked well.

Old paper, but still pretty accurate : hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

Attached: iexec.jpg (678x459, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpusph.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't hype a new version number based on a few added gimmicks.

If they were successful in their fake hype (like Tron, etc.), you could at least respect that.
But iExec is producing fake hype without success, so they are pure poison.

Its not a scam, it just doesn't work and has 0 traction by developers. Every dapp that was tried to create on it (see dApp challenge) has been abadoned because its just to buggy, expensive and not well designed. 0 users since two years on mainnet says everything about the state of the project. Combine this with absolute shit tier tokenomics, a team that doesn't give a shit about the price because they have many millions from the ico, and strong competitors, vaporware hyping done by the team and so much more shit. Its completely understandable why its tanking out of the top 200 and probably won't ever get back there.

This.

For instance: one key example of AI implementation through a dapp was a "price prediction AI" app that used past price performance.
I hope I don't have to point out why this is a retarded idea even as a concept.
And this was a dapp shilled by Gilles himself.

How do I actually use it though?
Have they delivered the product after 2 years of development?

Tokenomic is a meme. They have the same tokenomic as majority of project.
Team doesn't comment on the price because in France, AMF (equivalent of SEC) is pretty violent and can destroy you if you comment about price, because it could be considere as price manipulation.
Anyway, they never hype anything, they just share what they are working one.
Give me insight where they tried to hype something, because i can't see what you mean about this.

What fake hype ?

the whales are keeping the price down, keep accumulating and you will be rewarded

You can use it, yes.

That's an example. It's to show the possibilities. The goal is to get developers to develop the apps they want.

>What fake hype ?
For instance: announcing way in advance that they were launching the new version of iExec (V3), then doing a countdown on YT, and then the actual announcement video which was cringe to the max.
And then V3 turned out to be a few added gimmicks, with the biggest news being the announcement of V4.

> this post smells french aids
kys Gilles, rlc is a fraud, we won't pay for your trannies again

v1, v2 and v3 shouldnt have been hyped at all. iexec will become usable with v4 only. however if they deliver what they have promised and the dex rumors are true we might see nice pump in december. however i am pretty sure this is not the bottom yet

How is it better than traditional cloud services? I feel very inconvenient that I have to make an ethereum transaction for every request. That's like 15 seconds of delay.

decentralisation and price

> Rlc pajeets run wild today
Fuck you pajeets, stop spamming this fraud on the board and kys
iExec teams steals money from people

no, it's neither decentralized nor cheap
every computation request is done by only a single worker and you have to pay for the computation resource plus ethereum gas fee which is quite expensive now

>Tokenomic is a meme. They have the same tokenomic as majority of project.
No they don't. If you say this, you don't know shit about iexec. The high token velocity of iexec tokenomics is the biggest valid concern about it. There is no significant scarcity generating mechanism. The stakes are so tiny for workers and schedulers that it will barely make any impact, so there is almost zero value locked up in the form of iexec. There is also no burning of iexec.

It's always the same faggot and he will never stop because his bags are waaaaay too huge.

You're bad times, it's normal to tease a little bit if you don't want your ad to go unnoticed. The V3 was an important part of the roadmap.
Any brand will announce that it will release. Otherwise I don't see the point. It is still the principle of communication to communicate what is happening.

The funny thing is that if they hadn't done that, the comments would have been negative too, but in the other direction: "Why didn't they announce their release, they're stupid and don't have a communication team????"

You're just being bad faith, that's impressive.

And no, the biggest news of the V3 is that EDF (n°1 in electricity in France, and one of the biggest companies in EUROPE), is testing with iExec to integrate the iExec stack on projects, as the example that has been shown with gpusph.org/

Once again, it is a sign of bad faith to say that it is negative.
Find me other projects with real companies that do POC with crypto projects. There are not many of them.

> dex rumors
lmfao this "rumor" started by bagholders on biz is just so retarded and shows how desperate you are. It makes 0 sense. Anything computed on iExec is written as a transaction on the blockchain (using PoCo). You can thus completly remove iExec and just use a regular smart contract to implement a DEX, because a DEX doesn't need any 'offchain computing power' not to speak of the ridiculous security issues if actual value transactions were processed off-chain.

> Gilles Fedak the fag shills his scam using fake IP and answering all alone as usual
Neck yourself Gilles

Attached: mcr.jpg (900x506, 104K)

You're coping very badly.

"V3" wasn't even close to worthy of a new version number.
And it certainly wasn't worth all that fake hype.

Ask yoursef if iexec is better than golem why is it worth 1/4th the price. If a devs side project sample Oracle dapp is in theory better than what chainlink is producing why is it only 1/30th the price

Marketing.

No one knows what the fuck Iexec is. The team needs to stop hoarding their eth and convince people that Iexec is the future of decentralized cloud computing.

We know its you, "AllInTether", spamming this shit all day. Just stop, no ones is going to buy your heavy bag.

That's why they are hardworking on a sidechain.
At the moment, it's not efficient without it.

how can you know how much workers are stacking since Free market is not implemented yet ? Maybe you don't know the project and just talk shit, isn't it ?

>every computation request is done by only a single worker
this is not true. you can set how many workers you want to duplicate effort. it is currently prohibitively expensive to use it most part due to gas fees because it hasn't been moved to a sidechain or 2nd layer yet, yes.

This shit was dumped 4 times by the devs, they steal money from investors, this is market manipulation and if crypto were stocks they would be in Jail right now.

Gilles, in jail you can have free cocks, no need to pay them with the money you steal from your investors.

>how can you know how much workers are stacking since Free market is not implemented yet ? Maybe you don't know the project and just talk shit, isn't it ?
I run workers. You need to stake a puny 4 RLC. I doubt staking tresholds for requested tasks will increase considerably in the future. The value of 1 task and the reward for it will be so low that the stake to be slashed if one's worker doesn't do it properly will remain low too.

>This shit was dumped 4 times by the devs
This.
That's the only reason they keep hyping new version numbers without any merit.

> After a 60% dump and bittrex delisting them Gilles Fedak continues to shill useless tech memes with fake IPS as he was doing every day before v3
You must be retarded Gilles

>I don't understand the meme saying It's a scam.
>inexplicable blank line
>stopped reading

Attached: 1525656456704.jpg (321x312, 14K)

intel dropped iexec in favor of golem
google chose to partner with chainlink. they even made a big deal about it by tweeting it and blogging about it
ibm is just trying to sell servers to the team

3 years later and all the team has to show for it is an app that just grabs the price of ethereum lol

I thought RLC made LINK obsolete lmaooo

well iexec can do more than link. link token price is driven by speculation not usage. golem fud is retarded

look at the market caps my friend
iexec is a bust

Given the current states of Link and iExec, I guess I can understand your anger and delusion.
Still, you should try to be objective rather than doubling down on aggressively shilling this utter turd.

Iexec needs some discord trannies in their team. Nerds like us that waist there day chatting with other nerds over the internet.

marketcap is not indication of product usage in this case, i am saying that it is driven by speculation and link still has to prove that it is useful product

i actually hold link and barely any rlc, but i do it based on memes not tech, however i will move some money into rlc once it hits bottom

>link still has to prove that it is useful product
No it doesn't.

Attached: google cloud chainlink.png (1600x767, 145K)

yes it has. it is not being actually used yet. this is just use case presentatio. dont be delusional

French iExec fags believed they can continue the drop game forever.
Once you've lost investors trust it's done.
This barely known project will go to 0
And this is because Gilles PhD Fag was too greedy (of tranny cock)

Google Cloud:
>"Chainlink is useful"

iExec shill:
>"Chainlink is not useful"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dont be retarded. by same logic iexec is considered to be useful by intel, alibaba, ibm, edf energy, ubisoft

Not really.
The IBM thing for instance is iExec using IBM's services, not the other way around.
The other ones are likely the exact same deal.

According to iExec twitter? Or an article from any of those companies?

even if you are correct about ibm you are not corrext about others. you can say whatever you like but link is not practically used yet, so practically it is not yet useful and it might or might not take off based on many factors. dont be a delusional bagholder

there were articles from ubisoft, intel, edf energy

Attached: 1510354833668.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>you are not corrext about others
Oh but I absolutely am.
The proof is the fact that the iexec mainnet is a barren wasteland.

Links? I'd be interested to see how they are integrating, or if its just a company saying we'll give their tech a go

In general, i don't trust the French

same appliea to link so what is your point?

sorry i am wagecucking in thr cubicle and am on my phone so wont be fishing for the links

No it doesn't.
Link's mainnet has only been out for a month, and is still in the very first stage of its initial release: ETH's USD price feed.

You're not very smart, are you?

>wagecucking in a cubicle
>iexec shill
Checks out.

Yeah np
I'll just keep up the baseless fud in as many threads as i can

it is the same because it is not being used. learn to read fgt, i am holding link, but you low iq link pajeets devoid of any independant thought are fucking annoying. this is my last post here

>it is the same because it is not being used.
Link's mainnet has only been out for a month, and is still in the very first stage of its initial release: ETH's USD price feed.
Meanwhile iexec's mainnet has been out for two years.

You're not very smart, are you?

> brown Ip
> rlc shill
I bet that cubicle smells curry, praakshabanjeesh

Clearly there is no integration and none of those "partners" are actually using iexec, considering the unused mainnet.

iExec is NOT RLC
If they provide some shitty service to some other company this doesn't mean that the client is endorsing RLC in any way.

RLC is just the secondary iExec business, pieces of glass they believe they can exchange for money with digital niggers.

Classic wagecuck shilling golem 2.0
Only people who dont understand business ever trust frogs

but link value and iexec value is based on pure speculation not real usage, no?

What's your poing Gilles? No one want to buy your shitcoin and you have AIDS.
Stop spamming on this board.

Same is true for gold, bitcoin, ETH, real estate, ...

>praakshabanjeesh
Hard kek

Or maybe just maybe it's not better than their competitors and it is in fact shit? Did that ever occur to you?

RANK 198 HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

RANK 200 DAMN YOU GILLES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's funny how arrogant devs are and don't give a single fuck about investors. Just take a look at what Oleg said in their telegram.

I guess they're focused more on advertising their products to actual users, which are businesses and dApps

But that is a big point to consider in this market based purely on hype. If it isn't put out there on purpose to be hyped, it probably won't be unless you happen to have a bunch of biz neets do it for you

>But that is a big point to consider in this market based purely on hype.
>If it isn't put out there on purpose to be hyped, it probably won't be unless you happen to have a bunch of biz neets do it for you
That's funny because iExec is DESPERATELY trying to hype their shit.
See Meanwhile Chainlink is exploding because companies like Google Cloud, Amazon, and Oracle are tweeting and blogging about them first.

LOL
They're trying really hard to look professional in their marketing but it all looks like a 10 yo's school project.

Most of the dumb linkfags on biz won't make it. This thread is proof.

RLC 100x EOY

kys Gilles

Kys retard
Buy the dip

stfu gilles.

> buy le dip monsieur, so I can dump on you fools, again and again, honhonhonhonhon

Gilles you're a fool if you think you can dump on investors and get away forever.
Bittrex delisted you, your shitcoin is going to 0 and you've AIDS

Kys
Buy the dip

I can see only the dip of your blasted anus, Gilles