Jow Forums in the 1800's

My Grandfather bought shares in the east-india company for 125 Pound-sterling.

Ask me anything :)

Attached: biz in the 1800's.jpg (230x350, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need advice on motivating lazy sl....ervants on my sugar plantation in Barbados.

when will they be listed on ye olde shanghai stocke exchange by inscrutible chinaman chang peng zhao?

My faggot neighbour Newton sold them before the moon.
Hit him with an apple the other day in the head KEK

*TING TING TING*

Gentlemen, I have a announcement. Please, take your seats, and enjoy some fine tea whilst you wait.

partnership with king Phillip II of spain confirmed.

OP is a charlatan

Oh dear god in heavens,lets just hope he wont be swearing about the poor olde housekeeper again?

Anyone buying the South Sea dip?

the electrical telegraph and the horseless velocipede will render the spice trade obsolete

I am but a shoe shine boy with 1 share sir, twill I recive enough riches to fund sex with a fair maiden?

How can make money from fuck prostitute?

Attached: d7ead6d1e2aa5847f4d2dbe61e053b3f.jpg (401x600, 22K)

>user invents gravity
Good one

don't worry, he'll buy the top and ride it all the way down, inspiring his famous theory of gravity.

>horseless velocipede

A hoax! Daguerrotypes of this invention are altered as part of a papist plot!

FUCK FRENCHIES

FUCK ZULUS

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY MY GOOD SIRS

FUCK THE BOERS

Attached: Red-coat soldier - Zulu Wars.png (410x416, 160K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss

why aren't you all buying austro-hungarian kronen while it's cheap? the monarchy will rise soon. the habsburgs will rule the world

Attached: hb00669_a.jpg (800x526, 277K)

Have you boys heard of this American chap John D Rockefeller?
His claim is that some sort of lamp oil dug from ground will be next major opportunity?
But who would ever use that much lamp oil? scam?

lmao

Investing in ..lamps?
I do sincerely hope that you fellas reconsider

yes, its preposterous
latest census shows there are approx 1210 thousand million people on earth. however most of those are in dark lands, so really only about 275 million bonafide people.
If each of the 275M people of earth use 3oz of lamp oil daily...thats only 12 thousand hogsheads of oil per year. Hardly enough to support this new industry.

Master John D has the backing of the jewish community, failure is beyond him. His texan liquid will be 100 a barrel by the end of the decade i tell you. It is the industrialist banker's commodity!

>east-india company
very very good coins sirs pls do the need ful and buy more many elephants and cows soon

Attached: 3ce0a4014b4cc734618926b1cffb0002.jpg (319x400, 24K)

how to make money from fuck prostitutes?

Attached: 8746577.jpg (281x179, 16K)

Mein niggress mistress is pregnant, should I shoot her? Or sell her to Normandy down the road? Also I've recently started an opium den with Reginald and a filthy slant eye, we need the slant eye to procure the opium, how can I do this with him dead?

my good man, are you suggesting that there will be rooms of cotton-gin style machines all burning this texas fluid...all of it used to produce home staples? Expansive and profound if verified!
>backing of the jewish community
I fully appreciate their skill at money lending but some of their other practices give me pause. Do know that my dear sister Katherine caught my nephew behind outdoor commode looking at magazine which showed womens bare legs? Published by one Rosenstein!

>that feeling when doomer
>that feeling when nobody enjoys picaros anymore
>that feeling when magicians won't share tricks with picaro

CHAINLINK $1000 EOY

Is anyone investing money in the Carnegie Melon steel business I believe it to be an exit scam sirs

Well no worry pal,my dear cousin is currently livin over on the continent and rumor has it that they have maybe found a way to solve the israeli problem,using "reeducation camps"

I heard him give a talk recently at YouStage.
He claims to have contract with a Mr Vanderbilt who plans on linking America with rail lines. Also said indians will be confined to 'reservations' so these two developments will result in great expansion towards the mexican region of California.

This would be great if verified! Luckily our great colleges still teach Greek and Latin 101 as mandatory freshman courses, so I doubt their efforts to subvert the basis of civilization will gain traction!

Clamp up! You hodgendodgler!

i feel like fencing is a rather esoteric investment and your hopes may be unfounded.

has anyone visited the orient lately?
some fantastic artwork from those fellows and i must admit to spending hours enjoying their work.

Attached: 01.jpg (2100x1587, 1.05M)