Where were you when the greatest meme coin of all time was fairly mined?

Where were you when the greatest meme coin of all time was fairly mined?

Did you ignore biz again?

Don't slip up user, fight back against Facebook with all you got. Don't go gently into the night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Attached: e1lktasol5j01.jpg (750x393, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZuckbucksToken/status/1143538357051379712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to make it rich off my zuccbucks while you virgins drown in shitcoins

zuckbucks to the moon

Did we run out of steam? I paid a good 1 ETH for this shit.

I heard this is the new doge coin

Top 50 wallet holder checking in.

you just know the market is in a bubble again when these pajeet scam tokens start popping up again

Waiting for exchange listing

lots of interesting people getting involved, journalists and so forth. it will boon soon. there is still time to accumulate

Thanks just bought 100k

Don't think it's pajeet, they don't have the meme originality.

This is the clearest exchange listing moon in a long time.

Orders are already going through OTC for like a buck a zuck.

1 mil market cap there.

Wow.

I've never seen a crypto project (especially a meme) gain this much traction this quickly, with the coindesk article and other media attention

ALL ABOARD

top 100 eoy

Yeah, i was half an hour late for work hitting the contract as it's no doubt the easiest money ill make in a while.

>I'm going to get rich off a stablecoin
...what?

Zbux are not a stable coin. You are thinking of that facebook scam coin

Run out of steam? It's not even on exchanges yet, dingus. I swear, if you fucks don't hold this to $50 you are literally missing out on the easiest money this market just WANTS to give you. Wait until Merc + Coinmarketcap. This will crush even 0xBTC's historic 40x.

top 100 eoy.

RT this shit. If they get Dan Jeffries with a hackernoon article, would be ridiculous.

twitter.com/ZuckbucksToken/status/1143538357051379712

are you the guy that sent an eth by accident hahahaha

zuckbucks are deflationary

solid donation to the exchange listing side of things, BUT : the dev was cool enough to give him an option to refund, or get more zuckbucks.

this is one of the reasons this shit is going to tear some assholes and be the new doge.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-102220_Delta.jpg (1080x2104, 418K)

This has so much maintstream news potential. Memeing Zuckerberg in this political environment and with the upcoming election is absolutely brilliant. $250+ EOY 2020

lurkers & newfags beware!!! zuckbucks are a Jow Forums-invented FPGA miner scam coin

the beauty of the Zuckbucks code is that its sole purpose is to invalidate this FUD.