WHY THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE SEVEN WHOLE DAYS TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM MY BANK TO COINBASE

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE SEVEN WHOLE DAYS TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM MY BANK TO COINBASE

Attached: 1540431993974.jpg (1600x1600, 101K)

>what are problems crypto solves the SEETHE

coinbase need that interest rate

Why don't you use your credit cards? You get your coins instantly...

Because transfering money from a bank account to coinbase pro is free. Buying btc with a credit card on coinbase is like a 3% fee.

ya and pay 7% fee

But in those 7 days price will probably go up by 6%, so buying instantly and paying a bit more now would be the better option

because its a scam

What is this 2013? Stop using coinbase faggots. You can buy Bitcoin almost anywhere. The fucking payment giant Square sells it through their cash.app now, and it's instant.

I tried to buy BAT on coinbase and it took THREE WEEKS between my bank, coinbase, and even when I got the BAT, I couldn't transfer it right away for NO FUCKING REASON. I had the BAT in coinbase, bit they wouldn't let me withdraw for weeks. This is with a completely verified account too.

So now I use cash app, buy the Bitcoin (instantly), withdraw the bitcoin(instantly), then just exchange it for link or whatever the fuck flavor of the day Jow Forums is shilling.

Oh and if you do use cash app, don't be a faggot and cheat yourself out of $5 free dollars. Use this. TJSTCSC

I'm trying to put at $10k order in. There's no way cash app is going to let me do that.

That's where you're wrong, fag.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-095001_Cash App.jpg (1439x2709, 267K)

next time buy on circle tokenize usd to usdc and send to coinbase pro

Just tried signing up and they ask for even more kyc bullshit than coinbase, so fuck that.

Use cash app you retards

see faggot

Wait until you try to withdraw from coinbase and realize they're just as bad.

But good luck fren, might want to look into decentralized options like Bisq, and get familiar with them before we all have to apply for a Bitcoin permit and tax stamp from our friendly neighborhood governments to sign up for coinbase.

I've been using coinbase for like 5 years now and I've never had a problem withdrawing or transferring money. They even cover the entire transaction fee if you initiate a btc transfer from coinbase pro to your own wallet, making transfers literally free. The problem is the fucking boomer banking system that makes me wait this long. I can't fucking wait until crypto destroys the banks.

Can you send instantly to a wallet unlike cuckbase?

Yes*

*You have to get your KYC done the first, which takes about a day. Once you're "verified" you're free to withdraw it to a BTC address and it sends it right away. Seriously it was a night and day experience.

Buy and send coin to somewhere else. Jesus Christ can you faggots go back to Facebook or Reddit

Coinbase lets me purchase while bank transaction is processing, even on weekends. Only downside is I can’t sell or trade the bitcoin until cash transfer settles.

Because chainlink isn’t implementem yet

europoor here

it takes 10mins to buy with credit card from binance, or one hour if i drive to the city and use cash to buy from btc ATM.

fucking stupid americans

Not if you use coinbase pro. It makes you wait until the funds are completely transferred from the bank before you can do anything.

Use wires poorfag

That requires me to drive to the bank and actually talk to someone, plus it costs like $40.

coinbase is a scam though.

Check Resistance DEX sir

What are you talking about.

Banks have actual money in them. They have procedures and checks and waiting periods in place because it helps to protect the actual money they have. Crypto doesn’t have this because it is worthless internet tokens that only you faggots care about. Nobody cares how fast you can transfer a bitcoin. Nobody cares how much some basement dwelling autist thinks a bitcoin is worth. Only you faggots.

You gotta be 18 to post here kid

Shut the fuck up boomer. I'm going to make more money this year trading crypto than you will ever see in your lifetime.

Some checking accounts offer free wire transfers. Worth looking into if you transfer money often

Yeah but you make 45% less than me on average due to you being in Europe and have VAT on every part of the commute

because it sucks