BUY RSR

BUY RSR

Attached: HannahBarrontheHuntressandCatfishnoodlerofSouthernAlabama.png (474x266, 222K)

she's literally one of the prettiest girl never seen. Wanna cum on that pretty face

'PPRECIATE THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS THREAD

Someone redpill me on the catfish Hannah / RSR connection

When moon?

App release is this month

Is there actually any connection between Redneck-chan and RSR?

She shilled it on her insta

>Why is based Hannah posting actually RSR posting?
Because Hannah is a hunteress much like the same ppl that the Reserve protocol aims to help in real world applications. She isn't dependent on grocery stores like the vast majority of the "banked" are across various economies. What Hannah has in common with the 1.5 billion ppl that are experiencing severe currency problems is that these people hunt, fish, and trap animals to survive since their currency is essentially worthless. Because of that, Hannah posting is about surviving when your govt issued fiat currency has completely failed - putting food on your table the old fashioned way. Not only is Hannah posting based, but it's a reminder of what millions are forced to do on a daily basis because their own fiat money doesn't work for them - hunt, fish, farm, and trap wildlife. Reserve aims to make hunting and fishing a hobby for these ppl rather than a daily requirement to just survive.

>take the hannah pill

Attached: file.png (321x718, 462K)

No sir, I will be buying Chromia. RSR is just a counterfeit Libra which is just a counterfeit Zuckbucks.

Attached: 710x528_5160332_676681_1459325168.jpg (710x528, 52K)

Makes sense. Carry on.

>never gonna make it
the post

NOT PRECIATED

Attached: file.png (405x720, 366K)

I coulda had 400 more link if I never touched this shitcoin

S

PRECIATE YALL RSR POSTERS!

Attached: 12893787634.png (394x491, 297K)

If all white wamen were like Hannah, perhaps western culture would be thriving instead of imploding.

but I lost over 1000 link holding this shit.
S

'PPRECIATED BASED HANNAH POSTER

Sweet Vishnu! I wanting to suck on her pusy!

Shes cute but this shit is pointless now with Libra coming out

You've not seen a lot of girls then.

>Libra shilling

NOT PRECIATED

Attached: 1009776234.png (312x314, 122K)

This is more attractive since facebook is toxic.

this is the kind of shilling they did for bancor.

Bancor never thought to use a 56lb catfish to get ppl to buy their bags tho.

PRECIATE YALL RSR BUYERS!

Attached: 56lb catfish.png (416x445, 215K)