Future LINK elites only!

You can only post in this thread if you own 50,000 LINK or more.

Hello fellow future elites. Let’s talk about our plans after LINK reaches $1,000. For me it’s funding and developing alternative-tech (especially payment platforms and social media) in an effort to fight the suppression of speech by mega corporations. What about you?

Attached: F940F492-AE5A-4DE7-BD37-2C8C2394D06F.jpg (994x1322, 211K)

>200 LINK in wallet, 21 on exchange
e-enjoy your riches, OP

It's not reaching 1000.00 in the next 3 years. I have a gut feeling it is going to 100 within a year or so. At that point I will have a little over 5 million dollars in internet tokens. Life is good. I pray to Lord Kek I can have the strength to hold until then. Godspeed anons, we might just win.

I only have 12k

Attached: 14.png (645x773, 58K)

Do not have much plans. I will build a studio. I mean not shitty fucking home studio, but actual studio. Real expensive hardware.

Mostly for recording my own material, but I will also rent it etc. and learn producing.

Don't plan to buy any fancy stuff like cars for showing off, but if Link goes parabolic, yes, I will buy extremely high-end and sought stuff hifi, analog and famous equipment and hard-to-get rare hardware.

8.3k on binance, have fun with your riches op

you should get them off as fast as possible.

move your millions off of binance immediately and thank me later.

I mean I'm actually retarded and can't figure out how to get them on my ledger but I'll give it some more thought today thank you sirs but really the big question is when Coinbase staking

Fug I only have 35k :(

Can I have a modest house in your baller neighborhoods please?

how can you be this fucking dumb
you realize you just send them to your ledger ETH address right?

supporting right-wing content creators like millenial woes and morgoth's review

Based and hi-fi pilled. Producing something while doing what you love, what could be better.

Where to watch this presentation?

CloudExpo official YouTube channel

I was poor as fuck in 2017 and went all in link.
got 15k linkies from it
I haven't been able to buy more since because bills
wish there was a way I cou have gotten more
my biggest regret is I didn't buy more

My kneeger. First thing on my list is a Yamaha CS-80

post your portfolio as proof fren

Attached: hodl.jpg (832x832, 129K)

Retard, google how to use your Ledger with MyEtherWallet. It's stupidly simple.

52k linkmarine here.
I held through the hardest months of my life when my mother died and left me with no other family except for my (actual) autistic brother. I'm going to buy land and build a house for him and a house for me and spend the rest of my days writing books and learning more about music.

damn, im sorry to hear that user. you are going to make it. 2018 was a rough hold for all of us but you had it even worse

Only for you

Attached: 38167AB9-6657-4640-9578-42B058A1CAEC.jpg (1125x1401, 411K)

thats what im talkin about. very nice

Only have around 4K, hopefully enough to buy a condo one day. Luckily I have a decent job so this is all supplemental.
Jealous of you link elites.

Hey man, I'm real happy you found Link. All the best to you and your endeavours, truly. :)

70k stinkers here. I'm honestly depressed that I only have 70k. I started buying LINK the first day it began trading and if not for a couple of really bad shitcoin trades over the past year I could easily have 100k+. Now I'm barely going to make it.

>tfw 48 (forty eight) stinkies to my name

Attached: ejp9ghw73put[wj.jpg (766x480, 56K)

Tears in the rain bros. We are here in this moment. It is ours.

Attached: A053EF26-25EA-4817-AD0C-D9E694F888B3.jpg (500x528, 52K)

if you believe it will ever hit 1000 then youre absolutely going to make it. even if it hits 250 youve made it. patience. if you held through 2018 then you can hold another 2 years.

85k link here. Even my best friend wouldn't listen to me...

Attached: IMG_20190625_105227.jpg (1440x1612, 337K)

Architect here.
When Link reaches 1k I am going to start my own firm and change architecture as we know it. Our buildings are so goddamn awful and ugly I cringe everytime I’m outside. Fuck modern and contemporary architecture.

Actually based (if true)

I don't believe it can get anywhere near those levels because I'm not a brainlet. Max price is like $20 and that assumes a market wide bull run in 2020.

Feel better. You could be me. I bought 30k LINK at ICO then sold 20k to buy REQ when it started dumping hoping to eventually up my LINK stack. I then put an additional $25k into REQ over the course of the first half of 2018 thinking eventually it'd bounce back and I'd up my LINK stack. If I had just put that money into LINK I'd have over 100k LINK easily. Instead, I technically shouldn't even be posting in this thread. Dumped all my REQ for $2500 and then bought as much LINK as I could. Best thing I could have done at the time, but I can't help but think how much I cucked myself as I could have just gone all in LINK as I really wanted to begin with and be VERY fucking happy right now.

>tfw only 2k link stack

youre not going to make it

imagine selling your 70k stack at $20 LOL. Unironically most people will do this and most people will stay poor

Thanks yall. And checked for the last one. We will all keep our iron hands. I feel like it's been a dream seeing link over $2, but in the future a $2 price difference will seem like nothing to us.

Same same, withdraw 1 million and stake the rest of the 40000 for passive income