>Ex-girlfriend recorded one of our “rape roleplay”
>threatens me to charge me with rape if i do not send 2 btc to her in 2 months
>no proof since i deleted all our convo’s and we mostly talked via Facetime
>art major
>broke my leg in the club, so no income
>need dentist care but its way over my budget in my current situation
>high student debt with useless major
>bad credit score

Attached: C9F876F2-20D9-4170-A3F9-C07C8BC6A5B0.jpg (633x758, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peptideproduct.eu/catalog/toothpaste_series/dental_care_with_peptides_and_sod/
e-peptide.com/oral-care/toothpaste-revidont-with-peptides-and-sod-detail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be unluckier than me

Im black dude chill

I don't believe someone that retarded exists

>art major
>ex-girlfriends threatens with rape

Get rope man its over

>Rape roleply

Kek fuck off larper

Girls are known to have some kind of rape fetish

OP is unlucky and retard to have it recorded

sums it up.
black user here confirming how unlucky it is to be black.

Well seems like its just a simple money problem. Borrow money from friend, family or as last possibility a loan shark.

Invest in COTI, major announcements are getting out. Also Binance listing, they meet in two days in the Holy land of Jews, Tel-Aviv.

Do you have nudes of her? If so threatening her back might work lol

Attached: 82916473-154A-4F36-B63D-6D7E72EC9B47.jpg (1200x628, 57K)

These are literally all your own fault

Feel you, im from turkey and live in western europe. really sucks to get discriminated because we are not whitecucks

I am not going to make it!

Attached: BTC CRASH.png (1157x208, 26K)

>shorting btc

OP you’re retarded to actually short btc in a bull run

>recorded rape role play

Really stupid to let her record it, your own fault brainlet

Can confirm, being black is so unlucky. Atleast our cock compensates it, Asians and white girls love our cock

I think I can out JUST you.
>black
>highly narcissistic and selfish so its hard for me to keep/make friends
>always get singled out at work for things everybody does
>need dentist care as well but tied up in debt
>car costed me 2.5k in repairs in a span of 2 months
>lost over 100k in crypto in 2018 from a $1200 investment and I have been a shut in loser ever since and never bought back in

Two choices get rope or buy coti and save yourself from this financial shithole

Attached: 399B1730-A329-47F8-B01A-F178E9FEF32B.jpg (1280x809, 131K)

nigga Im 6 ft 4 and have a 5 inch pen0r
stop whining. you dont know my pain.

>need dentist care but its way over my budget in my current situation

Is it really that bad in US? Do you not have health care insurances over there?

You should be happy with 5 inch
Im 5ft 4 male with 4 inch dick

Attached: EBEBC6BB-F79F-4438-83CC-BA74DD778F18.png (1092x1037, 65K)

LMAO GG NO RE

Medical care is cancerous expensive. Why else would many of us just go overseas to get treatment, motherfkers here charge 2x - 4x of the costs compared to oversea

>art major

Just quit and get into STEM or just start working man, why would you even bother majoring that shit

>art major
Get rope man its over

Americunts and their medical care shit is so funny to read

Stupid fags

>recorded rape roleplay

You fucking idiot

Muh victim card. Fuck you, the internet and crypto doesnt care about your skin color

STEM really is not that grest as many think

>art major

But this is really retarded

OP is a larper or fucking retard

Jews unite!

Attached: 6BF296A1-638B-449E-A734-188313B62992.jpg (960x430, 93K)

>deleted our conversations
literally why would you do this
>art major
lol, pleb
>broke my leg in the club
fucking pleb, kek
>need dental care, way over my budget
i unironically got you in this situation
use this shit:
peptideproduct.eu/catalog/toothpaste_series/dental_care_with_peptides_and_sod/
available for cheaper here, if you don't mind minor sketchiness:
e-peptide.com/oral-care/toothpaste-revidont-with-peptides-and-sod-detail
fuck dentists and fuck jannies
>high student debt with useless major, bad credit score
good lord you're a pleb
the rape roleplay sounds kinda cool, but 90% of women who claim to be into that shit to the degree that they would want to act it out are the kind of people that would pull the exact stunts that your ex-GF is pulling on you now
try talking to a men's support group or something—i really have no idea

if you have the texts of her threatening to talk to police if you don't bend like her human wallet, fucking keep them; it'd probably look bad for her if you could undermine her claim that she was traumatized with proof that she was willing to set that trauma aside for a large, untraceable sum of money from you
then again corrupt judges know full well how money makes pain go away
if you had any recorded interactions with her before the time of the alleged "rape"—or even knew friends who knew that you guys were together—that would help your case
maybe try asking stefan molyneux about this in one of his AMA livestreams

oh shit the second site isn't even cheaper for the toothpaste
they are with a lot of other shit, but go with the first one for just the product i'd linked

T.pajeet here

You guys look down on me no matter how much I try to assimilate or do for the society here. Doing all the volunteering work and working with charities in my free time( i do because i like doing it and not to prove something) but every now and then i have to listen to some racist ramblings in US.

Still feeling unlucky?

>rape role play

I am really interested any video’s?

Usually the guy is the one who covertly records sex. You're an idiot.

Black male here
I feel you its even worse for us blacks, people use the n word for fun but it really is fuckedup sometimes. Even old people and kids try to make fun of us

Go to prison like a man if you have to, dont give that bitch the money.

>dem whitey be racist and oppressing us nigga

Fuck off back to Africa then. We allow you in our societies and all you do is cause crime and ask for more gibs and cry oppression.

The reality is your our attack dogs of the Jew. The Jews were the original slave owners and you are currently still their slaves falling for their race baiting anti-white propaganda. You are only granted gibs and looked after because you serve your masters agenda. These masters once in total control will send you to gulags. It’s what they did in Soviet Russia to the useful idiot golems and will do to you unless you turn on your masters. Help us and we will spare you and allow you to have a country of their own without whitey and without Jews. Side with our enemy and we will take you out along side them.

Kek fuck off

go live somewhere else then, faggots. If I lived where I was a minority (80+% of the fucking earth as a white person) then I would expect to be the odd man out. It's common sense, stupid nigger, stupid pajeet. If u dont like it fuck off, you're way better off here than somewhere else that's why you're here so stop your crying. god damn useless minorities

Attached: 1525692879149s.jpg (250x220, 7K)

I can do better. no one has it worse than me
>be me
>had almost 200k 5 years ago didnt invest
>lost most of th emoney trying to help my dead beat dad out of prison
>most of family is dead
>move to seattle for GF, things fuck up doesnt work out turn into an alcoholic etc get a DUI
>quit drinking for ex, not good enough, dont cash out at the top of 2017 dec.
>cant get work
>leave with "friend" who ditches me in new mexico with all my shit
>spend th elast of my money trying to move somewhere for a job
>job falls through
>need dental work
>no job, no money, no car, nothing.

I see you are a keyboard warrior but what gives your pea sized brain this idea that the people you are referring to aren't contributing to the society. I am paying for people to be put through school, children who had nothing and i dont know but feel for. What is your sorry ass doing other than calling people names?

So how are you getting by user?

Did she threaten to blackmail over facebook, text?
If so you probably have enough proof to get the charges dismissed, if you saved the messages that is.

And i dint say i dont expect to be odd man out. Obviously i would look different than your white community but did you even give a chance to yourself and learn about those who are trying to assimilate? You saw me and called me names, pajeet and what not. What makes you think i am leeching off your society and not contributing to it?

Attached: yikes...gif (380x285, 1.97M)

What? You are a turk in europe, you are one of the luckiest turks in existence.

I'm not the one complaining about the country that I live in, because I know that the obvious response is "if you don't like it here, then what are you doing here? leave". Also I'm not a stupid dot-head

>costed

Nog confirmed

Keyboard warrior, say that to our faces if you dare.

We contribute to the economy, pay taxes and via that way helping society like every other white person. It’s disgusting to see people like you. Say that shit in our face if you dare

I didnt complain about the country. I still think US is the best country in the world for opportunities and anybody who is willing to work smart and hard can make it in here. What I complained about the racist rambling i get to hear so often and from people who dont do anything themselves

Lol everybody is paying taxes. I paid $78k last year in fed/state taxes in total. Is that something to brag about? Have you ever helped a person having a stroke in the middle of the day? I saw nobody that day coming forward but people asking "are you fine?"
You are a keyboard warrior because you started off with the ramblings without any provocation or even a conversation, as i expect you to do

Did anyone say fried chicken?

Attached: 86762857-B65E-4D56-BA28-1F8A05A7BFF6.jpg (125x91, 2K)

*Blackness intensifies*

My bad I was reply to the other guy and tagged you

its not really a race thing. If you've lived in a lot of different places, you notice that you get singled out over anything that is different about you, which there will be differences because you're in a new place. race is just an obvious one. If we were all the same race, youd get made fun of for your hair, your shoes, the way you talk, whatever. and I'd still be calling you a whiney bitch.

You have the IQ of a rotten fucking potato you inbred piece of disgusting bacteria. Trying writing like a normal person next time you god damn kek.

Lol yea i am actually a whiney bitch, that i admit. I am fine if it stays at ramblings but i do not want that it gets aggravated and there is physical confrontation. I can take anybody but i have seen enough damage being done this way that i do not feel like getting involved anymore. I am a peaceful person, call me names all day hell i ll even give you cue for better racist jokes but its when you take the joke seriously is when it starts getting bad

Never let a bitch record when you are pumping her, seriously

Idk how much you need for all your shit, but COTI is 100% getting a great pump soon. Binance listing will be announced, LINE and VISA partnerships are waiting to officialy announced as well. Get on the Arc user, forget your sins and live like a free man

Attached: 0A500C31-F2BD-4728-9D51-2091C17BD56F.jpg (896x807, 110K)

This shitcoin better be pumping soon

Good advice for OP. Betting on some shitcoins for 10x is actually a good option you have, especially now that we are in the bull market

LINK CAN CURE ALL YOUR SHITTY PROBLEMS

BUT NOT YOUR TARDNESS

>quit drinking for ex

You were the bitch in the realtionship huh

no. i was a huge fucking dickhead actually and i fucked someone else after i got sick of her shit one day

gradually selling some of my belongings and trying to do petty internet scams while i live at my dead friend's dads house.

>>art major
Wasn't luck mate it was intelligence.

this is 100% true.

Attached: jews_slavery.jpg (718x1024, 96K)

So big chance that they rule the whole world now?

>broke my leg in the club, so no income
HAHAHAHAHA

Testosterone

>shorted and got 90% liquidated

Like, what is happening lately? Almost everyone knows we arenin a bull run, but there are still people shorting? Why???

People think they are smarter than the majority and counter trade the whole market

>broke my leg in the club

Tell me more

Attached: D3330077-63DC-4624-8A7B-AF8890888764.jpg (1024x640, 58K)

user what you did was totally her fault, bitch didn’t listen and wasn’t submissive. you have to show your dominance and worthiness, all women are whores waiting to be picked up

be me
>didn't buy bitcoin in 2011
>didn't buy ethereum at $.50
>didn't buy litecoin at $4
>didn't buy link at $.30
>didn't sell the top in 2017
>didn't buy the dip in 2019

I'm aware of that. I still love her though. so its extremely painful and im normally not like that to get caught up over women ive fucked 30~40

i feel like 50 years ago this wouldn't have just straight up excluded you from the gene pool
i'm sorry for your luck user

Well they are certainly the most dominant power.
It's hard to say how much control they have over countries like Iran.

Attached: jews_immigration2.png (500x515, 120K)

based

Attached: 9558024a6b2d910017b3c0e40467182761392fa17dcd3428fe743a23a61474a1.png (680x647, 461K)

fuck off nigger

Yeah it must be hard to collect welfare paid for by whitie and have thousands of untaxed dollars coming to you every week from selling drugs to white people. Must be hard but at least you get to use the internet which was invented by evil whiteys to complain about how hard it is to be black.

Unlucky??? You guys are the darling of everyone right now. This is literally the best time in history to be black.

plz kill urselves

seems the opposite, back then enforced monogamy would give him a greater chance of finding a partner
now he has to compete in the open meat market of tinder and university where normal size men and giga chads mog him relentlessly

Why do you guys take the bait, every time?

wait my bad you said WOULDN'T exclude him, yeah i agree then sorry

>shorted and got 90% of my portofolio liquidated
this isn't being unlucky, this is you gambling AND risking a large part of your portfolio, there's a reason traders say don't use your entire principle

>Turk
Why do you guys act like niggers all the time? I mean, Turks got history, culture, fucking nation. Why act like fucking niggers...