Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

for the uninitiated,and those having problems timing the stock market:
ti.mecu.be/

Previously on SMG:

Attached: doomsday.jpg (875x1000, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/update-1-warnermedia-names-ann-sarnoff-as-ceo-of-warner-bros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've had enough. Just sold 40% of my portfolio. Thank me later.

Attached: rize.jpg (940x1081, 132K)

MU to $32 (or im fucked)

Oh shit is it starting to happening?

Are you prepared for the boogaloogaloo /smg/?

Attached: 40984.jpg (1823x1296, 358K)

>putting a woman at a position of importance in your company

Just a reminder for all you poorfags: Robinhood is over.

Attached: gretchen-howard robin hood.jpg (800x450, 31K)

VGLT is the best ETF.

It goes up when stocks go up. It goes up when stocks go down.

down 50% on my SPY somebody slap my ass and call me a bitch

Is the stock market starting to collapse? SPX/DJI/NDX charts makes me think we're in for a huge dump

>somebody slap my ass and call me a bitch

Attached: 1536111332148.png (250x183, 106K)

WHAT DOES A TRIPLE TOP MEAN

The markets are fine. Only the Euro-cucks need to worry about any kind of economic turmoil because instead of kicking out the illegals and making their countries great again they've gone full retard and embraced communism.

It means it will most likely test the neckline obviously

By the way the guy who called ke a fucking retard last thread is very rude and mean

What are your favorite companies and stocks? Need to know for an interview pls help

What a shitty power hour.

Attached: 1552515171365.jpg (640x641, 66K)

>Is the stock market starting to collapse?

Much too early to say.

Alright, say you get millions of dollars and you want to park it in an index fund. I had the idea of splitting the lump sum up across 12 months, in order to withdraw 4% on a yearly basis each month for long-term capital gains tax.

Is this doable? Could it all be done within the same index fund or the same account?

Attached: 1561253995291.jpg (512x364, 34K)

Yea yea yea I can do this I can do this I'm going to kill all the damn bulls
Fuck you baggie for not believing in me

Attached: 1557853224263.jpg (847x793, 162K)

though a miracle Im green today
thanks cpb, bwl.a, bti, and shortyen

Attached: uuxuu.png (595x595, 525K)

Nah, we will easily go higher by the year end. But 2020 will be interesting. Especially if Trump fails to get re-elected.

yes this is what literally 99% of retired people do

The indices moved too quickly too fast from June 3rd. Way overbought.

The outcome of the G20 meeting will decide the next price action. The Chinese could absolutely WRECK Trump if they tell him to fuck off.

This price action is just a shake out to get cheapies in time for tomorrows face melting rally. You're going to burn your fur playing with this kind of fire.

wow thanks

>GEO
>CRM
>TSN
Interesting habbenings today.

I really want to sell sell sell, but every time my hands have been weak I've regretted it... except for the few times I should've sold but didn't
Hmmmm...

forex?

thanks just generated 100k BTC

looks red as warned

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 10K)

DF is back to $1. B-BOTTOM CONFIRMED!

Attached: 1558640859469.jpg (813x551, 72K)

Y'all about to witness the Crip walk

Attached: 1557873160590.png (624x557, 235K)

CXW and GEO are bargains, r-right?

WHY IS IT STILL DROPPING!!! AHHHHHHHH

Market feels really boring right now, just waiting for trade war shit to really kick off some new fireworks

WHY ISNT MU DUMPING MORE AHHHHHHHHHHH

trying out the short yen etf, not on forex exchange

That nose. Is RH officially a (())/pajeet crossover?

What's up with the 'daq untethering from its bros lately?

Neat
Didn’t you want to long the Nikkei too?

You're a fucking retard and a pansy.
KYS
GFD
RBII

Hey that Anonymous shit poster didn't say KYS to me today. He probably did a swan dive from the 42nd floor or something at lunch time.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH MICRON NOOO

>be me
>regard the market as massively overbought
>buy the dip anyways when a correction feels due
How do I curb these buying impulses? Seriously considering taking a day-trade for a do-over.

Based

Attached: C2AEB13D-59D7-4D5A-8327-7A4A347D680B.jpg (250x214, 11K)

Shut up the h*ck up you poopyhead

gg

damn feels good to be a druid/brawny into 6 mage

well im rekt
bye everybody

Rest in piece sweet child

see ya tomorrow

yeah but, its just following american stocks usually so waiting for 20k area supports to trade it

Kek me helped make exactly bottom today $_$

Gonna try holding some SPXL and instead of selling at close like good girl

This most risk me have taken on since forever

Attached: 1552419893024.gif (364x489, 526K)

Oh I just had to try to trade that nice bull flag Cresco Labs had going in the final 10 minutes. Instant dump and stop out, lost an extra 30 bucks for the day. Pffffft.

Attached: 1561391318014.jpg (803x711, 66K)

>Kek me helped make exactly bottom today

Mean and rudepilled

Where is DDDanon? I hope you guys bought that tasty MSFT dip like I did.

I do now realize that $50 is too low of a strike price for Jan 2021 BYND put LEAPS
Thank you for teaching me the errors of my ways /smg/

fake retarded kneepad girl is fake

>like a good girl

lol :D

Attached: 1548083208000.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Ding ding ding.
I hate all of you and I just lost everything. Today I'm eating soup behind a goodwill.

Yay a package I ordered from the states just arrived. No stupid duty charges this time. Thank you based customs officers for giving me a break!

I'm greener than your ID. KYS bagboi

What kinda soup?

The market will come back tomorrow. It always does. Unless you already sold.

Attached: cigardude.jpg (551x771, 45K)

Down -1.6% ($383.86) today. Heh. Thanks for the cheapies.

Attached: 1482429973081.gif (361x247, 1.98M)

Fuck you too, anonymous shit poster. post proofs. I want to see at least +1% or you're not making it.

It won't come back until p diddy changes his tone, or Trump fires him...
Bears on parade...

>Fake
>Shit
>Garbage
>Low-effort
>Low-energy
>Image doesn’t even fit context
>Too obvious with “I’m a gril!”
>failure to imitate word use
>failure to imitate style

In other news, one of our worst posters has either found my favorite channel, or is copying my style. Again.

underlords?

Recovered most of what I lost yesterday, up 3.52%

A half opened can of chicken noodle that I found in the dumpster.
Some of us have bills to pay and have to liquidate at the end of the month, you dick.

You should never put money that you need for bills into the market in the first place

Attached: 1557242185538.jpg (683x1024, 118K)

I haven't watched a capeshit movie in years, but I might actually be interested in seeing this Joker movie when it comes out

I only keep my rent/insurance in checking. Everything else goes to RH. This is how it‘s supposed to be done for maximum compounding. You are a jew who spreads lies and deceit.

shiggy diggy

You should have just paid all your bills with one of those 0% introductory rate credit cards they send in the mail all the time. Then just pay that one off with the money you make when the market comes back tomorrow.

maybe original batman writer have some truth to it as we know professional comedians are very depressed and suicide prone there is something in that profession people go insane like robin williams

Attached: giphs.gif (500x338, 557K)

Robin Williams went insane because of the booze.

yes but the booze always has origins, statistically it is known comedians suffer depression there are lots of scientific writings on these i know shouldnt have mentioned just one

He was always depressed. Coke and booze helped get him through the 80s. Then he had a daughter, got older, and finally got diagnosed with Parkinson’s.

Hard to see the light when you have a neurodegenerative disease, and you know things are only going to get much worse.

The Batman comic “the killing joke” is worth a read.

How are you down if you bought puts. Wtf

So he did his family a favor so they didn't have to deal with his wheel chair adult diapers full of shit years? I don't see the problem with that.

Cause somebody said red day was cancelled so I sold them and bought calls..

Mein Gott

>How do I curb these buying impulses? Seriously considering taking a day-trade for a do-over.
Alcohol, nicotine, dudeweed, copious orgy's, gotta find something that gets you in an objectively relaxed state of mind

I've heard willpower alone too, but never seen/met someone who could (long term), so that might just be a myth

Correct.

I’m not sure about the reality of that favor though. I think there’s a bit of vanity with men who do this or feel this way. They don’t want to be seen and remembered by others as feeble and helpless. But most of their loved ones would rather have this time together and get their last chances to bond and say goodbye, even if it means cleaning someone’s ass and or paying some Philippino care takers to do it.

Well I mean it could be argued its selfish of the family to keep the old bastard alive when he's suffering and just wants to die.

LOL. Where is Mr. $35 Puts now?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-16-59-40.png (1080x1920, 124K)

> 4.2 million AMD stocks traded on close

Why was the volume so high today?

Attached: question mark 5.png (620x640, 260K)

Sure, but that’s not the same thing as sparing the family from a burden. And it doesn’t have the same quality of nobility. But you could make that argument.

Williams seemed very manic though, he likely experienced some extreme despair in his low moments. I’m not condemning him, but that’s what I’d attribute his suicide to.

Fuck. I’m trying to escape my vices though. Just ate a large amount of confectionary chocolate and feel disgusting, today is supposed to be my rest day so I’m just gonna have to go hard on cardio and core I guess.

It's been high volume for a while now. Buy now before it moons.

I need futures to fucking moon or I'm going to fucking get fucked again.

I already hold AMD stock.

Just wondering about the high volume and why it rises so much in the aftermarket today (1.7% up already). But it seems that Intel and Nvidia are mooning as well.

>slept in
>missed Powell’s move to give us cheapies

Too late to short?

hopefully....

HOPE HAS NO PLACE IN THE STANK MEERCAT!

Attached: 44367FC2-EDEC-4673-8E9F-3E7EE1B20887.png (1406x1601, 1.19M)

The truth is my crystal ball and bowl of water are only showing me images of crabs. I don't know what it means.

VTSAX

RISE UP

VTSAX

>VTSAX
>STACK
>STACK
>STACK IT UP

VTI OR YOU GON DIE
what’s the Schwab fee-free equivalent?

Time to sell your T-babies.

business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/update-1-warnermedia-names-ann-sarnoff-as-ceo-of-warner-bros

i dunno im not a poor ass boomer using Schwab lmao

Vanguard or get out

why would the sprint t-mobile merger be a bad thing? can someone redpill me on this?