The worst decision of my life

Was buying other coins and only buying 12K LINK

I am a fool and will forever regret this for the rest of my life. I’m a loser, go on without me guys. I did not have what it takes

Attached: 910FDDC1-D428-404F-8143-F113FAC1D7B4.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Heads up mate

You couldn't see the future, most of it were memes

Okay, we get it, you guys won! Link to the moon! Big Macs for everyone!

Now, for the rest of us that missed out. Please stop rubbing salt in the wound, I never talked negatively a out chainlink or discouraged anyone from buying in. I didn’t buy any because I’m a coward abd mostly because god doesn’t want me to succeed at anything or enjoy life. I’m fully convinced some of us, despite trying and being decent, aren’t going to make it no matter what. Enjoy your gains, I’ll be here on the sidelines, patiently waiting to do, wishing I was you..

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i only have 12 billion dollars.
you are gonna be a yachtlet at the biz meet up but youl still be able to attend

you would be happy with in weeks that link back to below 50 cent where it belongs to....

it only went up 30%. you guys are deluded morons

It was rubbed in your face for two years, there is no god to blame, only you.

fuck off dude

i got 10k links and your shitty spam isn't gonna kill my good buzz

10k link is a lot of money, but its not “making it” money

The time has come to forge your own destiny, user

Attached: surf the Kali Yuga.jpg (489x368, 41K)

There has been ATLEAST one link thread on biz for the past 2 years. If you didn’t read up on it once and didn’t see the potential there is no one to blame but yourself. I’m genuinely curious why you didn’t buy CL but bought other crypto

Hello gayboys, I have just discovered an exploit days ago that already made me more than 0.45BTC in the last 8 days

Before you use there is one rule:

>please don't use it more than 3 times a day, or it will get patched faster

Go to the link below, scroll down and watch the video for explanation on how to use and proof of the system working.

Here is the generator link: bitcoin-generator DOT online

its not too late.

I started browsing Jow Forums in November and bought 2k link in December, and I still consider myself lucky. Quit being a bitch OP.

My linky stays super stinky!!!!

Imagine being pissed that you’ll only be worth 12,000,000 dollars by the end of 2019.

Imagine, that there are people in this thread, that don't own any LINK. If you're gonna be smart, you can easily make it by 2021. Stay strong fren.

How?

Link has gone from 30¢ to $2.40 in 2 years. I did more than that with MATIC in the space of 10 days.

Link isn't the be all and end all of Crypto ffs. Calm your tits.

> t. level-headed user with 100k LINK

I know the feel. put money into like 5 coins that I thought were good. in hindsight at least we have a stack. and in our defense there is a lot of noise on biz to filter. like panning for gold

nice larp

ICO marine here. From the days we were pooling, since the years of lurking after those days I've come to the conclusion that anons post about 2-3 times of their actual stack on average. Makes people feel comfier I guess.
Not singling you out or anything. OP for example is probably a sergeant.