Tournament of doom

*mic check*
*taps glass*
*gets attention*
>Fucking Ladies and gentlefuckheads!!!
The story of Mengerboy
>me billionaire
>rich as fuck, dont know what to do, crypto is my only hobby
>decide to create a crypto tournament, love gore, love blood, love killing people
>asking prison owner homie if i can borrow his prisoners for some fun
>fucking story begins

Attached: 1554588821261.png (225x225, 11K)

What is this user? Tournament you say?

Attached: 79280D01-B4FB-4DAD-A946-21AEF300DFCE.png (850x748, 52K)

fuck you - you have my attention

>he says yes
>well connected as fuck, asking crypto ceos ctos assfuckers and balinaniggers if they want to join a tournament
>9 fuckheads say yes, rest got no balls or balls deep in the ass already
>rules:
>out of 1000 prisoner, 8 will be chosen randomly, based on a blockchain random mechanism
>those fucked up, rapers, gangsters, jewish negridos and the rest piece of shit will be shown on a tribune
>every shitcoin ceo, whatever, will get a random piece of human shit
>showing the strongest badass motherfucker nigger who fucked 2 cops in the ass and sucked off the sliced dicks of them until they bleeded out and died
>out of 9 crypto bastards, only 8 can afford the tournament
>surprise
>the one who cant afford will get raped by a hot almost melting buttplug and after that he gets executed by some muslim fuckheads, with sword n shit
>projects which participated are:

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>ETH, FTM, MITX, LINK, VET, ANKR, AERGO, BOLT, COTI

>people offer money hidden, the one who offers the most gets his choice to choose the strongest monkey in the jungle
>one simply doesnt offer enough
>skipping names
>MITX won and choose biggest motumbo in the prison
>LINK was poor: nono money, i give you seed
>death sentence
>tournament begins

RUSSIANS, JEWS, ASIANS AND WHITES FIGHTING AND LOSERS GETTING KILLED BY MUSLIMS?

IM IN

QUARK, MITX, FSN, COTI, VANTA

Tell me more user

>Round 1: ETH vs ANKR
>ETH man vs ANKR man, ding dong, begin
>ETH man looking deep into the eyes of ANKR man, there is a deep smell of tacos and fried chicken in the air
>ETH man puts out his dick and plays helicopter, ANKR man uses his hand grabs the dick of ETH man, rips it out and sucks his standalone dick while blood is pressing out of the dead dick.
>ETH man bleeds out falls to the ground, ding dong, ANKR man won

>Round 2: FTM vs AERGO
>FTM man had a special room because he had superaids. Everyone was scared of superaids motumbo and now AERGO man needs to fight him
>AERGO man grabs a knife which was lieing around and cut off his own leg so he can hit superaids-jamal without direct contact. Sadly AERGO man died because of bleeding out of his leg. Stupid fucker.

NEO, ARPA, MITX, FSN , COTI, VNT, VET , AERGO, BTMX

Did anyone say fried chicken?

Attached: 7D1F50EA-A41C-4D40-BE07-A94F5C9550A0.jpg (669x489, 287K)

>Round 3: MITX vs BOLT
>Both prisoner look bullish, MITX man is starting to run and punches BOLT boy into the face. He falls down. Goal is to kill the enemy. MITX man takes the unconscious body of BOLT boy
>#BREAK ARMS #BREAK LEGS #BREAK EVERY FINGER #SUCK OF DICK OF UNCONSCIOUS APE, Decide to make it hardcore and break every single rib of that boy, getting bored, he is not moving
>putting hand in his ass deep enought until feeling his heart, grabbing his heart and smashing it so hard, that it explodes inside of his body, also feeling the broken rips inside, good feeling, good win

*honk honk*

Attached: 262.jpg (680x680, 35K)

>>putting hand in his ass deep enought until feeling his heart

Attached: 52E8755C-F83D-4171-A7ED-DD3C148E437F.jpg (566x354, 95K)

>Round 4: VET vs COTI
>VETman was the only chinese prisoner, COTIman was a bullish russian nigger, COTIman grabs the face of VETman and eats him alive. Eating chinese nose, tasted like Nr. 31 without sauce, bleeding as shit, COTIman starts to drink the blood,
>fuck, the representives started to have big respect of COTIman as not everyone likes to eat other people. He goes on, eats his ear while small chinese vetman cant do that much, russian bear goes on and eats the dick
>of the chinese boooy, sadly its worth a chicken nugget, He bites in the neck, breaks the neck of vetmen, nothing special, just a weak enemy
>COTIman won
>now it gets personal

>semifinals 1: ANKR vs MITX
>Chandler Song looking deep into the eyes of Edward Loke. "I will suck off your dick if my nigger wins" Song said. Let
>FIGHT
>this time weapons are allowed
>ANKRman grabs a Fork while MITXman grabbed a rocketlauncher, trigger, rocket flies into ANKRman and his body explodes into 1million pieces, MITXman finds the liveless dick of ANKRman and sucks off
>MITX won
>#break
>new rules: no weapons anymore + not sucking dicks + magic allowed

COTIman was a bullish russian nigger HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Coti will unite all jews and wipe out the white arian race

Attached: 7DF07445-CFD0-4B53-BC3E-B351AC6E206C.jpg (879x813, 94K)

fuck ven moonboys

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT

Attached: C46306CC-F725-498B-AB87-809384025FEA.jpg (236x231, 9K)

Wonder woman smash

Attached: BBC82118-BBFD-418C-8720-89BA0DB6DFEB.jpg (573x986, 490K)

I like coti and titties

Attached: 31646DD3-F627-4C6C-92D1-E0775588BDB4.jpg (715x800, 83K)

>semifinals 2: FTM vs COTI
>Confusing FTMman and COTIman as both wanted to suck off dicks
>#MAGIC
>FTMman transforms into Godzilla, COTIman transforms into Son Goku SSJ25, Magic allowed, KAA MEE HAA MEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, the energyconsumption is big and Bulma sucks off her own titties
>Just kidding there is no magic
>COTIman starts running, jumps on FTMman and forces him to eat his shit, he punches him into the face 3400 times while the hands of COTIman softly start to crack. He starts to eat the body of FTM man but he stands up and pushes back COTIman
>"4รถ bljad" russian bear replies, FTMman starts meditation and building up energy, but COTIman rushes and rips of the head of FTMman and shits into his dead body while fucking the head of FTMman, finish

>FINALS!!! MITX vs COTI

who wins?

I like this

>The 2 most powerful prisoners standing in front of each other. One was raping 24 full kindergardens while the other killed around 585 women and 365 children. The most ugly beasty in the world.
>FIGHT!!!
>Both rushing as fast as a nigger runs when he finds out that he will become a father. Smashing together the energyexplosion was fucking big. All CEOs and other scamshitcoinmember bounced beack because of the power explosion.
>The whole prison was full of blood, sucked off dicks and broken bodyparts,
>they consumend so much power in the first hit so they took a snack from the ground. Both were eating some sucked off dicks to gain extra power.
>Sadly one of the dick was the dick of the superaids guy.
>MITX was eating it and exploded instantly
>COTI WON!!
>Who will be the next?

Lol Rekt