LINKIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

LINKIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

COUNTDOWN TILL SEPTEMBER

Attached: linkiesbtfo.png (1160x531, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockonomi.com/binance-blocks-us-customers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you crossing those? you're not retarded I hope?

Mate, its JULY 1ST that Binance bans Americans.

Attached: 1530325928745.png (1876x1200, 80K)

He's talking about the Binance ban on the US

>he doesn't know
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1560893626966.png (1475x1381, 1.1M)

>its JULY 1ST that Binance bans Americans.
source?

I know exactly what you are talking about but they are not removing the btc and usdt pairing you absolut mushbrain

link will NOT be on US binance. any coin that ever had an ICO or has staking will only be on binance international and VPN's won't work cause they will make everyone prove their geographical location. you literally have to move to another country to cash out

Attached: 1558376711106.jpg (409x409, 40K)

>he thinks they're gonna offer link ( an unregistered security ) illegally to americans

COPE

americans are the biggest buyers, europoors aint pumping shit

Attached: 1561328411658.png (600x578, 167K)

Look at the stats. Look at the next countries down. Volume is going to SHRIVEL.

Attached: binance visitor stats.png (1212x595, 126K)

>That geoblocking is to come into effect on July 1st. It’s a move designed to keep the DEX on the right side of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), who might otherwise find the DEX to be an unregistered securities exchange. As for Binance U.S., Zhao and his team haven’t yet declared when its launch can be expected.

blockonomi.com/binance-blocks-us-customers/

it's going to kill off link and other security tokens just like it. you will only be able to buy BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH/XMR

Yeah my bad that's just for the DEX. Main exchange will be ok for another 2 weeks. Hurts more that the DEX is going first, the often imagined safe haven LMAO.

I can't fucking wait.

linkies gonna off themselves when they find out they can't cash out without being arrested

A conviction for securities fraud can involve significant penalties for anyone involved. Securities fraud can be punished both with civil penalties, such as fines or license restriction, as well as criminal penalties, such as fines and prison.

Fines. Securities fraud can involve very high fines, though the amount of fine will depend upon the circumstances of the case. In some situations, such as in cases of insider trading, fines of up to $5 million are possible, while fines for other types of securities fraud can be $10,000 or more.

Incarceration. A conviction for securities fraud can also result in a prison sentence. Any conviction for a federal securities fraud crime can result in a 5-year federal prison sentence per offense.

Probation. Probation is also a possible penalty for securities fraud, especially when there is only a single instance of fraud or it involves offenses which didn't result in any financial loss. Probation usually lasts several years, though terms of 5 years or more are possible. While on probation, the probationer must regularly meet with a probation monitor and comply with any conditions imposed by the court, such as not committing more crimes, submitting to drug testing, and paying all fines and restitution.

Restitution. Because securities fraud often involves investors, employees, clients, or others who suffer monetary loss as a result of the fraud, courts make restitution part of the sentence. When ordered to pay restitution, a person convicted of securities fraud must repay the money lost as a result of the fraudulent activity. The restitution must be paid in addition to any fines.

Attached: d1yihuu.gif (450x253, 1M)

95% of them think an unfinished whitepaper from a philosophy graduate with no working product registered in the Caymens is actually going to salvage their pathetic lives. This is what they actually believe, and they're exhibiting massive levels of unwarranted smugness and Dunning Kruger. I might as well go back to using an old monochrome display because I know the catalog is going to be filled with dark depression wojaks.

Isn't Link supposed to be on Coinbase soon? That's probably what they have planned.

>binance is banned? Oh shit tough luck I guess. I think I’m just going to sit here and do absolutely nothing even though other exchanges still have LINK. It’s not like the market is always moving around and stay stagnant in one place.

You know, for a board that talks about business and finance all day you guys have no fucking clue how the market works at all.

Attached: 4FC39C79-FAEF-4070-BF85-D61DABB04E1B.png (500x566, 35K)

FFS YOU DUMBASS THEY ARE OPENING UP A BINANCE US WEBSITE JESUS FUCK

Yeah but it's not even close to being ready. Anyone in the US with crypto on their exchange is basically fucked after the next couple weeks.

Unless you’re going to sell in three months why does it matter? By then Link will be too expansive to buy anyways

binance on suicide watch

When binance cuts of US base the crypto market is going to tank. Cap it

Buying HT right now

why do people keep on repeating this

I am American and can long into my binance account just fine. didn't receive a notice or email.

what gives?

Try to create a new account brainiac.

yeah fine but where is the official announcement? you'd figure they'd be more clear about it

better move my linkies to a wallet though

Escape with your linkies while you can my boy!

Attached: 5F67801F-34AF-4E1D-B15C-E1DD0FE8EBDF.jpg (800x968, 193K)

so just to be clear are they going to totally prevent me from doing anything once the ban happens? why is information so scarce?

fucking chinks, any other exchange would have made information clear and front and center.

Can you plz link to what their official statement is?

I don’t have such a link, but I imagine cashing out in America will be all but impossible. Information is always scarce when dealing with decent amounts of money and binance probably doesn’t want to scare people off. I’ve only heard that binance is producing an American version of their site but god knows when that will be available.

Yeah, it isn't misinfo actually. Just store all your coins off of Binance by the 1st to be safe.

FUCK, you can buy and sell off binance without being verified and its the only place I can see that you can buy link from.

just read some article claiming buying/selling for americans will be possible until September 1st and after that you will still have access to your wallet

where is the July 1st coming from

Yeah that’s how you know the link crap is foreigners pumping a dead coin.

You're a cuck for using a Chinese exchange. Giving chinese money. Typical Amerimutt.

Nothing to see here frens! Just Swing linkers on absolute suicide watch.

>please buy my bags, GoD Please I NEED OUT!

gud in india sanjeet buy 5 goat today for 25 chanlink

>when I swing three times today for massive profits and this nulinker faggot is really trying to cope
LOL

Honestly not sure maybe it's September. I already moved my stuff off but yeah if it says that you should be safe I guess just don't forget

Can't I just convert my links to Eth on my exodus wallet then transfer them to coin base?

Did you check your spam folders?

I’m an American and I got several messages from them. Basically if you don’t move your coins out by them you can kiss them goodbye. Since crypto isn’t regulated there is nothing you can do legally.