Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Shit seems too risky now but idk

Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Shit seems too risky now but idk
I really regret selling all my bitcoin @ 6.8k when it was starting to drop about a month ago ffs

Attached: image.png (799x514, 415K)

What is dollar cost averaging?

dumbass

Sorry OP but you should not sell after the trend is reversed and with the halvening not far away

Dude, invest a small amount. What you can miss. And stay in it for the long run.

Bitcoin is a calculated risk. Your potential loss does not hold up against the huge potential it has.

Attached: 1561158201278.png (403x347, 247K)

I'm in the same boat. Trying to figure out what the fuck I'm gonna do. Have a tiny DCA going on but my main stack is in limbo and losing sat value fast and hard.

Someone talk more out of averaging into alts and btc right now.

Anyway the answer is always yes, in the long term it doesn’t really matter, but if you are a panic sellers please stay away

>but my main stack is in limbo and losing sat value fast and hard.
What?

I sold it all last month for fiat and haven't bought back in.

at what point it was not risky? price can plummet any day.

Honestly I would watch for a few days for a pull back, I'm thinking it could correct to around 9k this week.

look btc just did a new yearly high
again

It's going back to 20 and beyond. We get what we believe.

if it didn't already it will go to 13k fib line first most likely.

its if breaks the 13.4k barrier we're going straight to the moon. 1 mil is not unreasonable by end of 2020 assuming the industry fomo is real

Attached: Moon.gif (225x540, 15K)

jesus christ i'm not even halfway done buying.

just buy it faggot

ETH is the better bet and has way more upward potential now

I told my brother to buy when it was 4k and he said no way. He wishes he did now.
Just buy in and sit on it.

>1 mil is not unreasonable by end of 2020
you know how many people will pull out as it goes higher and higher. it wont go anywhere near 1 mil for a very long time

If we hit near 20k in July, we are looking at the next big bullrun. FOMO will hit an all time high

We'll easily hit 50-70k

it will dwarf the last ATH, just like it has done 3 times in the past already. Once it breaks 20k every normie with a bank account will jump on the bandwagon and send it into orbit. screencap this

Attached: 1526285820138.gif (480x351, 1.45M)

I agree that 1MM is unlikely, but 10x from previous ATH is in the cards, aka a peak of 200,000. After all BTC did a 20x last bubble from its previous ATH of ~1k.

Right, just like during late 2017

late 2017 it had gone from $700 to almost $20k. by the measure you're referencing we're nowhere near the top of this one.

It was a joke referencing the level of delusional getting repeated just like during late 2017. The way the price was increasing, it seemed like it would keep going indefinitely until 1 million but look what happened

Is it too late? No, its too early. Wait until we set the new bottom.

4000 will be tested before 14000

I buy 2g every paycheck, it’s never to late.

Why the fuck do idiots like you rhink you can beat this. Buy your fucking coins and fucking hold them you dumbshits.

Gamble with penny coins..not fuckinng BTC you dumbass. You are not smart or lucky enough to gamble with BTC..especially when it is in rapid movement phases. You deserve to sit on the sidelines. You ain't fit to play the game.

This is literally what stupid money does. If you have a brain then you are trading to get the most potential gains out of your money.

OP, wait for the real bottom and then put it in. Don't listen to low iq hodlers.

Stay in fiat, you don't deserve to make it. Better yet, fomo at the top.

lol..and tell me pro trader man. Just how big is your larping stack today?

Lemme guess. You are waiting for the retraction

>Buy high sell low

Never stop Jow Forums

I am waiting for the bottom retest that must happen and most likely the real bottom down at 1800. We are literally creating a B wave. You would have to be a moron to be buying right now.

Definitely the worse time to buy, it's gonna go higher so you should wait

Attached: 1561440908722.jpg (1200x418, 69K)

it's not too late but we're a bit too optimistic right now so it probably won't grow as much as anything else

>Buy Bitcoin, you fucking retard!

Classic

Haha..of course you are. Another pro sittin on the bench, waiting to get in the game.

How did I know that.

Hahahahaha LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Skeleton-on-bench-waiting-for-1800.jpg

Reading ain't one of your strong skill sets is it?

I will be happy to buy all your bags off you when we finally have a capitulation crash.

We're going to at least 20k now. That much is obvious. I would if I were you is all I'm saying.

You sitting on mid 6 figures to buy my 'bags'. Shit you pajeet fuck, you couldn't even carry my bags let alone buy them.

Very doubtful.

You will not be buying any of my bitcoin because I buy red and HODL and will continue to do so until at least a year after halving.

ETH is a fucking trainwreck. you are deluded. pic related is you

Attached: D3FAA840-2584-4A56-ABCB-AC8FC866D346.png (646x595, 280K)

>tfw i have less than 1k to put into this
have fun guys, ill be poor forever

>sold my bitcoin when it started to drop

Just donate your bags user, you're not going to make it

>BTC goes up more than others
>I regret
Ether has the best potential. Litecoin will increase just as well as bitcoin because they are no different. The Ethereum platform is unique and will be the most important. Bye, bye!

How do you guys DCA Bitcoin?

Yes, your six figures of satoshis. This is why you will always remain poor.

Stupid money is much better off DCAing and HODL'ing than actively trading it.

CashAPP

DCA'rs invest a portion of their paychecks every month or two weeks, depending on their pay schedule. It's not a strategy as much as a limitation on how much you can invest over a period of time.

Stupid money is money that wont learn TA and how to have patience. DCA is a meme for idiots who shouldn't be investing.

DCA fucks your profits

going all in and dca every paycheck is great as long as you sell the top ;)