What can possibly go wrong, right guys

what can possibly go wrong, right guys

Attached: pp.png (616x345, 23K)

Poo poo

Sometimes its better dont be a gambler

mommy

Haha link is just a simple json parser wrotten in Adobe c++ lmao you deluded linkies this Sergeys “hello world” program is going to be worth more than 2.50, ever!? Holy fuck lads they had to CHANGE THE LOGO from a high res good quality image file because Rory lost the fucking PSD master files so they forced a rebrand, they didn’t even have a mainnet when they did this, think about it. Also the whitepaper specifically states on page 42 that the token requires a peg to USD at $1, it’s literally a fucking stable coin! Hahaha fuck ChainLink is pathetic and so are linkies.

there's peoples watching this chart thinking "yes now is the right time to buy"

>using linear scale for the catalyst of the 4th industrial revolution

brainlet

You have to use log scale and zoom out. People here are brainless and fail to realize that what’s been happening is not multiple cycles but one big cycle. We are at bull trap. What is to come is going to be devastating for most of biz. This is the reality.

Attached: 99BF1A5E-E9A1-4930-887C-9BB95D4FBB57.jpg (2709x851, 592K)

i hope you unironically believe this

jesus christ, why can't choosing sides be easier

Institutional money

checked

Attached: 80BB4578-C4FD-409D-AF0D-172A25C6BC69.png (890x888, 229K)

My mind is telling me to wait for the dip. My body is telling me to go all in right now. Who should I listen to?

>wheres the volume
>where are the normies
>wheres the huge rush like we saw in 2017

literally

Attached: 1561498604199.png (616x345, 19K)

Your gf

this rally is pretty much insane, bros. I got out at 11k and i am feeling the fomo to get back in. Original plan is to wait for the price to get closer to moving averages in the daily.

Are you going to pay taxes on the profit you made from this sell

not a burgerfag. government only charge taxes when i cash out in local fiat

Your selling into tether?

50k by August

true usd. I dont trust tether

checked

Attached: fhhhggh.png (616x345, 17K)

what about coinbase's USDC ??? any better/worse than tusd ?

7k by August?

probably. coinbase is an american company. pretty transparent, i think they worst thing ive heard of them doing is having shitty connection during market crashes/pumps (deliberate or not, dunno)

what if

Attached: 324b32db.jpg (961x660, 67K)