Oracle announcement, quick rundown and serious discussions

>76% of startups are developing APIs
>48% of startups are developing APIs to partner with other companies
>10% of global GDP will be stored on blockchain by 2027 ($8 trillion)
>31% of startups believe blockchain is going to drive the biggest growth in API adoption in the next 2 years

>Examples of startup Chainlinks with enterprise use cases
>Smartrips: was this flight a cheaper alternative for my employee at booking time? (enterprise use case)
>Increff: does my inventory need to be re-balanced across retailers?
>iGeolise: how long is it going to take to deliver this package to my customer?

>Oracle will develop chainlinks with 50 startups so they can easily sell their data to enteprises using Oracle's BaaS OR any other DLT, across one year, meaning a new chainlink will be made available roughly every week and each bringing one new potential use case (not exclusive to Oracle - do you understand why they would do something FOR FREE and without guaranteeing exclusivity?)

>The whole point of this Oracle Startup Program is to get startups to produce APIs that they can then monetize and sell to enterprises, and that enterprises can use through the Oracle blockchain (with Chainlink as its middleware), this is why they invest in startups, remember data is the new oil

>Oracle: 430,000 customers in 175 countries
>Big picture vision: understanding the other blockchain as a service providers will also benefit from this, and will likely be running similar programs, because blockchain-ready data is what the enterprises need to adopt blockchain and smart contracts and enteprise customers having access to a large options of potential use cases is what will drive growth of enterprise use for their blockchain platforms, as they're all competing with each other, it's all in their best interest to drive up blockchain hype and API development
>enterprise -> infrastructure -> data

If you sold this news, congrats, you're an absolute fucking brainlet.

Attached: oracele.jpg (1093x560, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GnW0DmO
imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr
imgur.com/a/bklfSCi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sold at 2.30 and rebought at 2.11.
Swing linkers triumph again.

>The whole point of this Oracle Startup Program is to get startups to produce APIs that they can then monetize and sell to enterprises, and that enterprises can use through the Oracle blockchain (with Chainlink as its middleware), this is why they invest in startups, remember data is the new oil
that's the fucking money shot right there friend
>mfw

Attached: amazon blimp.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Thanks for this OP. As a brainlet I was halfway through my back and biceps workout while listening to this live so I didn't really understand what was going on.

imgur.com/a/GnW0DmO - Over 1.4k Chainlink Memes
imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr - Connections & Breadcrumbs
imgur.com/a/bklfSCi - Positive & Bullish Thoughts

Attached: 1560775732840.jpg (750x631, 170K)

i'm still sold with half my stack at 2.3

Swing linkers getting big bags for free

thx for the nothing burguer fat dude

Attached: 145214.jpg (255x365, 89K)

>If you sold this news, congrats, you're an absolute fucking brainlet.
you just keep dunking on them
lol
I just bought another 5k link today total
and am seriously considering buying another 1-2k link
>what should I do?
>mfw

Attached: 1561440986921.jpg (997x1024, 68K)

you see I don't do the first half of your strategy
I just do the second half
I don't sell, I just buy more after you guys swing and I scoop some up
I always do this during these kinds of presentations
if you've been involved with link from the beginning you know this always happens and is likely a good chance to buy some oversold linkies

Attached: mfw aws - chainlinked.jpg (1230x985, 57K)

>If you sold this news, congrats, you're an absolute fucking brainlet.

I second that. Thanks for the last opportunity to acquire before $3.

Thanks for the summary OP, this is by far the most bullish Chainlink news we've seen so far. Orders of magnitude bigger than Google, this is the first major ecosystem deployment that anticipates mass startup adoption using Chainlink as part of the toolkit, and Oracle are about as big as it gets on that front.

Also price wise volume is going nuts and money will be moving over to Chainlink as fast as people can move it. I would be terrified of swinging at the moment, but congrats to anyone that has taken profits swinging so far.

>better shirt
>better hair
>more belly
How can sergey compete?

You already know the answer friend

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 13K)

The only people swinging are fucking poor gags with 10k or less. And insiders. I don't believe anyone with a rational mind swings more than that.

It's really fantastic. It's not just Oracle saying "we will use your product". It's them saying "we're helping you build your network, doing your own work for you, FOR FREE".

COPE faggot

i got 2k more links buying in just moments ago

free links are even better than links at $0.16

done

Attached: 1561492132306.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

>doing your own work for you, FOR FREE
Why, though?
It appears Sergey can't stop getting free stuff from big names. First LINK was listed at Binance for free, then Oracle will kickstart the API economy that is trivial for Chainlink to be adopted, also for free.

It appears that we are getting into something that... Is fucking inconceivable. Like buying oil fields before oil was even fucking discovered.

Patrician strategy, fren. I can't imagine anyone with a significant stack and two functioning brain cells would risk their golden ticket to scalp a few percent. I'd imagine many swinglinkers were btfo with the surprise Google blog post. Much comfier buying when things are oversold rather than being kept up at night hoping you're on the right side of the trade.

>Patrician strategy, fren.
mfw I've been buying into these red candles all day

Attached: anotha one.gif (1059x596, 2.44M)

Because they will make more money doing it this way

98k stack here, I swing all the time

I work in the automation industry and for large scale operations we are implementing a blockchain algorithm for tracking each node in the process.

>Why, though?
Did you read the OP and listen to the talk? He even goes through it again during the Q&A, people were asking the same question. They provide the blockchain infrastructure to enterprise so they benefit from a strong ecosystem as well. Chainlink is the oil pipeline, these guys are the gas stations.

>FOR FREE

of course they're doing it free. everyone building/facilitating an API marketplace stands to make shit loads of money. these are customers more than they are partners. link is enabling them to monitize their data. let that sink in. monitize. data.

now wait at least two years for the rest of the world to catch up.

Because having these 50 startups providing data on Oracle's blockchain draws more customers to Oracle and thus Oracle makes a ton of money. So by helping these start ups for "free", they're really making themselves look better.

Most of you do not comprehend truly how amazing Chainlink's incentive/network effects really are. People will begin clawing to offer Chainlink as it offers them a competitive advantage. It's beginning to snowball.

For network dominance. If you're Oracle you want startups and enterprises looking to your network as the de facto platform. If Oracle is even going to help you build a Chainlink to interact with the industry standard middleware then that's an awesome deal.
This is Oracle positioning themselves in the most generous way possible so that early adoption is guaranteed and so that they are seen as the go-to solution.

normalfags are going to be fomoing in at $1000

I can't wait for the threads

Oracles blockchain is also linked to Microsoft Azure and will be the next announcement as Microsoft and Truffle team integrate Chainlink into their existing customer systems. This is only the beginning of the enterprise adoption that will push Smart Contracts into actual use.

>We’re thrilled to work with great companies like Oracle and their @oraclestartup team, which has graciously offered to support 50+ Chainlink nodes/teams that will be providing high-quality inputs and outputs into Oracle’s various blockchain environments

Attached: graciously offered.jpg (692x718, 291K)

Any other crypto would be $30 by now. I want to fuck up these dumpers

>thinks he is being called a central african shithole

Attached: chad.png (417x191, 21K)

Give it a week. This news is too big too ignore. The actual nature of this integration is too serious. This isn't just "Google said you could use Chainlink to access BigQuery", it's "Oracle are going to build a ton of Chainlinks for startups, in order to get market dominance for their startup-enterprise blockchain project".
It's over. What was left of sleeper phase died today.

buy after the dump

>getting mad at more time to accumulate LINK

Mfw Oracle is going out of it's way to make a bunch of NEETs on an Ecuadorian Kukri Blacksmithing website rich beyond their wildest dreams

Attached: 1511276966549.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

Imagine how many clients those 450,000 companies have. We are talkin millions of clients worldwide that are part of this ecosystem.

What are the hardware requirements for running a node? Does Geo location matter?

you can imagine mfw i work for this company and have shit talked them relentlessly for years on the internal messenger. kek. i fucking love oracle now

Why isn't this coin already at $50? All these insane bullish announcements and it's still just getting these little bumps. What's it gonna take to push this coin into 3-digit territory?

50 press releases by Oracle over the course of the next 12 months will do it