For Americans, is Bittrex a good exchange to use...

For Americans, is Bittrex a good exchange to use? The only other USA exchange that I know allows fiat are Gemini and Coinbase/Coinbase pro, but I heard coinbase is shit and the KYC takes a long time to go through.

Attached: 1550509525989.png (603x334, 71K)

yes, it's fine. i loved back before binance when it was THE exchange everyone went to.

it has fully DGB support (even for burgers since it is not an ICO/security) and a lot of supply, so yes.
Bittrex is a good choice

How is the KYC? Does it take very long?

5 minutes for me

No fuck those stupid niggers they delisted a ton of great coins for zero reason and didn't explain why.

When did you make your account? I thought most exchanges took at least a few days to KYC. If that's the case even today then i'll definitely use it.

What coins?

Bittrex used to be the #1 exchange before binance took over. I'm hoping some of their traffic will flow back over in September cuz it's a pretty nice UI and isn't run by chink bots.

Nope it's dog shit

I regularly short bitcoin on bittrex and have done very well for myself.

like 70 coins and a lot of them were not even close to being considered securities

They obviously were not compliant with security laws or suspected of it. They aren't going to lose their regulatory status so you can trade scam shitcoins.

last year when everything was pretty quiet.
do KYC when there is not much noice and everything is still low.

Have fun getting verified when normies are rushing in.

2019 is the last "big" year for binance.

Bullshit. They delisted many coins with working products and were clearly utility coins.

Why?

Not if you live in Jew York State

nah it sucks. Highest fees of any exchange. They will randomly disable your account and not let you withdraw and will ignore any support tickets. Ran by 3 chink scammers and one israeli/jew scammer. Check the bitcointalk or subreddit and see all the people they fucked over. The only ones using it still are beta numales who are used to donating to twitch thots and patreons.

Bittrex was the #1 exchange before it cucked itself with KYC and everyone shifted to binance. Now binance is gonna stop letting all the burgers in and they'll move funds elsewhere. I've gone from trading on Poloniex to Bittrex to Binance, and now Kucoin.

Well then if this is true, would Gemini be better?

Kraken is better

Kraken isn't american and I don't want another Binance to happen. Not to mention that Kraken has fees on deposits and withdrawals that not even Bittrex and Gemini do.

Bittrex is fine. Ive been using it for two years noe and have had no trouble and issues withdrawing and depositing coins. They even got fiat withdrawals now and support has always answered my questions.