Btc pumps

>btc pumps
>alt/btc dumps
>btc dumps
>alt/btc dumps
Shorting alt/btc is free money.

Attached: 1561124070369.png (243x240, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/YmOjXAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>alts dump

not my boy

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-201805_Chrome.jpg (719x372, 50K)

how the FUCK do you short in america

Based, got a bag at $11. Shorting the fuck out of EOS right now.

Isn't the point of the 2nd amendment to defend your freedom against a tyrannical government? Why aren't you making use of your right to bear arms to force the state to allow margin trading? Don't tell me the only reason you have guns is to shoot them at a range or in an open field for no reason.

alts are going to blow up just like they did a month ago once btc dominance takes a nose dive

That won't happen until bitcoin corrects and consolidates. When it does, I will flip long.

Get a euro or asian VPN.

hmmm
where do you short alt/btc?

most of them drop in sats while maintaining usd value so a lot of the bitching and moaning about alts "crashing" is just bullshit chatter

Yeah, go ahead and keep track of all trades for the IRS partner.

>losing sats
>not crashing
Are you stupid?

Keep coping, mongrel. At least you have your guns, eh?

uh... if I'm bullish on LINK and it sits at 2.00 USD while BTC takes a shit I'm not gonna fucking whine about some missed opportunity that I could've magically predicted to profit from it, instead I'm just gonna be grateful that my token... did not crash

Opportunity cost

Generic high school vocabulary term #453

lurking this board 24/7 will make you feel like a dumbass for not becoming a millionaire in 3 months nabbing every little bottom and top.. "you must hate money" right?

I know cause I was there once

now I make a couple trades a month maximum and I'm up 833%

LOL enjoy your 833% gains on your $5k investment

yes sir

funneling the gains into divvy stocks, and about to take a bus to earn my class A CDL, travel the country, and FIRE

Believe it or not the concept has application in the real world but maybe you just don't know because you haven't made it past freshman econ.

Unironically though, good luck. I hope you hit those goals

best wishes

Attached: 1552036083810.jpg (221x229, 7K)

And thank me later

imgur.com/YmOjXAo