You have less than 24hrs to accumulate. Screencap this and don't say I didn't warn you

You have less than 24hrs to accumulate. Screencap this and don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: 3513.png (200x200, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just market sold 100k

I HAVE BEEN FINANCIALLY GHOSTED

Thanks for the cheap FTM fren

What is your end goal with this shilling? Are you a whale who's going to pump this or something? Do you think a bunch of neets have the money to pump this, especially with BTC being on a bullrun at the moment?

He scared it will dump more. And it will. bottom is 99

It's actually pumping. Should I buy more? What is a make it stack for FTM?

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)

Soon you will see

Hold and you won't regret it user

it's not fucking pumping you retard

Soon I will see what? You aren't making a convincing argument here user

Ftm does look bottomed out

you said the same thing 24 hours ago

It’s undervalued as fuck. It’s a major platform w 40m mcap. You telling me this shit ain’t going to $1B? Stfu

lmao, I hear the same shit about every single shitcoin that is never worth more than $50mil at most
>muh huge platform! This will definitely be mass adopted!

Bullish

It definitely is starting to

Except it’s tech is actually good

Pls dont buy, I need to accumulate as much as possible.

Based and redpilled

Well this didnt age well

Its literally gone up since it was posted and it's only been 2hrs, what are you talking about

Yeah it will dump to double sats in the coming hours

I'll just buy morr fren

someone has to post the pastebin link

What is the pastebin?

I cant wait to make it, 400k stack is enough to mane it right?

It's not going anywhere and will continue to bleed until btc bubble bursts. This today is just a typical false hope. 2-3 days and it's going to be worth 0.0210 or 0.200 $. Than toward 0.19.

no one's going to waste time investing in fantom with bitcoin and ether doing 12%.

twice

Giga based

Imagine buying the top of a BTC exit pump instead of the bottom of the next ether

BTC = 18 december ; litetcoin = 18 december; xrp = 4 januar ; ETH = jan 10;

emc2 = 18 december; monero = 22 december; iota= 23 december; nxt = 24 december; verge = december 24; rippio = dec 29; cardano top = 5 januar; tron top= 5 januar; ubiq = jan 5; bytecoin= 6 januar; mercury = jan 6; digibyte = januar 6; zec= 7 januar; syscoin = januar 7; nxs = januar 7; burst = jan 7; factom= 8 januar; stratis = januar 9; aion = 10 januar; doge top = januar 10; aeon = jan 10; lux = january 13; eos top = 13 januar; NAV Coin = jan 14; florin = jan 14; syscoin = jan 15; neo= 16 januar

Make of this what you want. But FTM isn't going anywhere except down until Bitcoin pops, xrp pops and eth pops.

Alt season soon, also top kek at comparing cripple to BTC

pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC

Read this. And it’s not even updated with the smart cities

Last time BTC reached 20k, transaction price was around 45$ and when people decided to cash out they converted to xrp, since it has cheapest fee and reaches destination fast.

No one's going to wait for fucking BTC for 50min to transfer when it's all crashing and burning.

Top kek in your face you retard.

After btc, eth and xrp bubles burst I'll buy FTM from your dumb ass for 1 cent per coin kek.

Cripple will never recover, it's a shitcoin. I bought it at .28 and dumped my bags at almost $3.

FTM going back toward 0.0215.

Wanna bet those 30%+ in 30 days it still holds will burn to 0?