Be me

>be me
>make 45k year
>live in midwest
>35k link stack
>butthurt when I see that rich people who bought in with me (tw*tterfags) have a bigger stack than me
>when link reached a dollar someone dropped 35 grand on their stack, I busted my ass off to get my stack and another richfaggot btfo's me

it sucks bros.. I just wanted us bizrealis to get rich not anyone else

Attached: 226.jpg (750x546, 32K)

unfortunately the rich will always get richer. just do what you can for yourself and ignore them. the important thing is we Jow Forumsbros make it.

At least rich understand money and love to save and risk.
I don’t want people who are brainlet not ur consumerist and are passive as fuck to become rich.

Keep your head down and focus on what you can do here and now to keep stacking. Who cares if some faggot rides the bull, they'll either make it or fuck it up like the majority of people.
If you haven't made it yet user, get your head back in the game.

You've finally learned the final lesson: you were never destined to win.

he has nothing meaningful to him
that which is meaningful in link for you is inherent in what you sacrificed to obtain it
and to see your sacrifice return back and become justified
it's contingent on the sacrifice

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or farms for My name's sake, will receive many times as much, and will inherit eternal life.

you left your houses and brothers for Sergey's name, he left nothing, and sacrificed nothing

he has mere pseudo-link: for the purpose of link is euphoria, and this he can never obtain.

I don't want to be you.

Attached: ifeelfeels.jpg (550x620, 83K)

>that id

you idiot you should have just held btc

>crying about 35k Linkies

Zero linklet here. Wish I was you user.

YOURE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

a very based post.

>He has more than 1k linkies
>He earns more than 20k a year
Lucky bastard

hehe thats the whole game.....have more than the faggot you dont like and making sure to show it off in his face

Don't worry fren, they will not appreciate it the way you do.

As soon as LINK reaches measly $10 they will sell.

Holy shit he is all of us.

Dont worry fren. Hardship forged our hands to be the strongest. Our motto is literally "we are never selling" while those filthy cucks will sell after a mere 10x. We are extremely early.
1k eoy is fud

Attached: Yepitsafeel.jpg (454x600, 43K)

>twitterfags
did, by any chance, any of these celebs put LINK clips on their nails ?

Don't worry fren. I was literally homeless and Link helped get me a job, a place to live and a missus. I'm a mere 1k linklet now, but now that I'm set up I'm NEVER FUCKING SELLING and I suggest to you the same.

now that is one neat ID, OP