Other than eth, is there any hope for altcoins? are any non-eth alts not a maymay?

other than eth, is there any hope for altcoins? are any non-eth alts not a maymay?

Attached: Cryptocurrency_1515478400.png (1280x627, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenjar.io/ZBUX
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XRP is going to replace SWIFT and will go to $300

Attached: 1555980981209.png (645x773, 49K)

>other than eth

DYOR, you are just asking shillers to tell you their bags are awesome.

Holo.
Despite btc moving 2000$ up and satoshi value increase, holo still worth’s aroubd 16 satoshi, which means it’s fiat value increased considerably.
This is a good project and it’s dirt cheap.

If you're talking short term it really doesn't matter. It's like throwing darts. Pick a shitcoin that bled a lot recently. Wait for the pump. Sell it. Move on. 100% of the altcoin market is wild speculation right now. Most of this shit will die in time because it's either a boring copy of BTC/ETH or solves a problem that does not exist. Remember if something does not need censorship resistance it might as well be on a regular database. Decentralization is good for censorship resistance and sucks for pretty much anything else like speed and efficiency. Most of these shitcoins are not even decentralized anyway.

thats speculation and you know it. Thats like saying that you can use a drill as a hammer, doesnt necessarily mean its a good choice.

I mean you could fuck your mother, but its not necessarily the right thing to do.

I would be looking into coinbase alts. Binance is closing to Americans in less than 79 days. There will only be a handful of coins americans will be able to trade, and they make up like 60% of crypto volume

You have to shill to normies Coinbase listed coins as a cheaper alternative to btc to become rich. Only in that way you can inflate them.

Attached: Zcoin.jpg (1080x1350, 687K)

coinmetro you guys can still get access too, they continue to add trading pairs as time goes on.

XMR is going to stay undervalued until it's suddenly the only thing normies can hope to own without getting v& for not knowing how to pay capital gains tax, then it'll moon to $15,000 USD.

why is Porter Robinson's gf in this pic with z shitcoin kek

Attached: mikuzcash.jpg (814x1148, 198K)

I may be retarded, but I think rsr has allot of potential

are you fucking blind or just not paying attention. buy the dip.

tokenjar.io/ZBUX

Attached: ZBUX.png (300x300, 90K)

NKN going to pay off my house.

NKN gonna make me multi millionnaire

based trips

What about supply chain stuff, doesn't blockchain legit help with those though?

Bitcoin and a privacy coin will accompany XRP when the installation finished as the world's settlement currency. They've been creeping in for years, getting banks to trial their systems. The Bank of England is a confirmed paying customer of a proprietary Ripple system (not xRapid, yet), Japanese banking giant SBI is basically all in on XRP and xRapid for the future. The Trump administration's task force for faster payments has Ripple employees in it, the Christine Lagarde is creaming herself to Ripple tech, the IMF are very fond of it too.

'Traditional' crypto will still exist but of course the herd will be thinned out, massively.

How does it affect LINK if XRP takes over SWIFT?

sweet home alabama