its almost july and this shitcoin going nowhere

Attached: Chainlink.jpg (800x800, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18228493/r
youtu.be/UGI6FuQIYsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im ALL IN on fundamentals

Attached: Untitled.jpg (487x505, 33K)

Sell it all then. Go find another coin that has this much legit support. Tell me how it goes

retards are still fudding hard because theyve got in late and still need to accumulate

Attached: 63203011_p1.jpg (540x630, 115K)

pretty much this. any linker pre 2019 knows the time for fudding has long passed.

Anybody fudding Link now is a straight up moron.

Gains are steady, organic and backed by actual developments (Google, Oracle, ...).
It's not the time yet to go parabolic, there's still way too much organic growth to be had.

Stop right there redditor scum !
And go back to shilling Nano and Tron.

said this in another thread but I have a sick feeling we're cursed. we're gonna be the laughing stock across Jow Forums and crypto communities for fudding too hard and destroying link eventually. if kek is a real this will happen and we will be punished. it's too perfect to not happen.

Fuck whales posing as oldfags.
We will shill it, you will not dump on us anymore
I will eat your tears fags
Swingers will swing.

>1 post by this ID

if dubs we continue fudding, link still moons to 1k and we all make it
except the retards who shill it to normies, their wallets will be hacked

>trips
WHOOPS

Chill and shill it is.

oh my!

Hahaha, we shill then. Kek'ed.

based as fuck
FUDbros keep at it
shills get the rope

the digits have spoken; 1k EOY

You didn't get dubs though, you got trips.

cope harder newfag

... says the goon who got trips instead of dubs.

seethe redditor

>Trips instead of dubs
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

Attached: CL.png (913x285, 9K)

This
If we go parabolic now to 100 we just dump back hard
This project was undervalued for so long that it need a steady climb to 10 over this year
Than we are ready for big bull 21 and we all millionaires
Expect nulinkers and swingfaggots

>FUDbros
You're outnumbered 5 to 1.
strawpoll.me/18228493/r

>Expect nulinkers and swingfaggots
extepc*

Shill it is then.
Fuck swingies, fuck whales, fuck fudders

and you're also basing yourself like a retard

Who cares, even with FUD the obsession with LINK is palpable. During the speech yesterday you could feel the tension as thousands of linkies listened for the formation of an 'Ch-' sound on the huebarrel's lips and the price spiked every time.

I've been caught out before and sold with the mainnet shitshow yet it rebounced within a day or two. People have too much invested in this for it to fail at this level.

Any buy under $5 is unironically safe money.

retard

fucking checked

Attached: 1555505448308.png (648x425, 691K)

Kek wills it.

cope

EOY $1000
youtu.be/UGI6FuQIYsg

Checked

$1000 EOY confirmed

dilate

I-I shilled to a couple normies...This is a sign from satan himself to stop doing said shilling

Begone Satan.

The dump yesterday really makes me feel depressed. Please stop fuding.

>payday in a few days

STAY LOW YOU SOB

at least every 2017/18 marine will do at least 4x. i cant see LINK going below 1usd in the future so its not like we are down -99% like the rest of the crypto vechain icx and nano normies

Checked and based. Trips confirmed.

Kek wills it, sorry satan

BTC was fudded for years as a useless scam

because link have KYC on their ico. Security violation.

instadump when americans can't withdrawal LINK from binance.com and it won't list on binance USA.

didn't*
also the company that handled KIN ICO sale, also handled Chainlink ICO sale.

Because the number of holders and the distribution will not allow it to go higher.

Every time a whale dumps and drives the price down he makes a profit AND he rebuys all his link at the lower price, giving him more link and more capability to do this in future.
He's safe to do this because people still panic sell, there are people on this board that will have bought and sold link at a loss SEVERAL times by now.

Link has been well fudded, so huge pools of new buyers which could stifle this process are uninterested. No new money means the price can't go up.

If you want the price to go up you need:
>To stop selling
>Buy
>Bring in new money to do the same

This is until a large quantity of the tokens are tied up in staking (At which point the supply will dramatically lessen) however what happens prior will still have a significant effect on the price per token.

all that tells you is that biz is now 43% newfags
you will NOT make it with less than 50k btw

Fudfags, your time is up! We ride at first light

Attached: 1514919056991.png (200x300, 161K)

This is effective fud because if people can't afford to make it off this gamble they wont buy any

its effective because its true. imagine thinking you can throw some lunch money at a top 20 mcap and become rich. they missed their chance and bought the local top but still want to shill. braindead

Come home, stinky man

Attached: download.png (187x269, 7K)

wat? if is goes to 10$ and you put 5k in you still make an insane return

It's psychological

Do you gamble 10k on this thing because it might make you 50k, maybe? But you don't really understand it and you might lose your money?

But what if it was a million? Maybe its worth the risk.

>link goes 100% up in last month
>330% up in last 3 months
>muh this shitcoin is going nowhere
What are you fking retarded?

Attached: B83112CB-D3DC-4A43-9C7A-EAD9AECB23F9.jpg (937x623, 157K)

Ok let's see here;

>65% centralised supply
>no finished whitepaper
>no product working as desired
>illegal ICO funding registered in Caymens
>biggest exchange to bar Americans on its DEX and main exchange on July 1st and July 14th
>idea that cannot technically work in the desired way
>unfunny forced memes spammed on a cartoon website with little to no outside interest
>reliant on the bubblegum-held Ethereum network to exist (tokens could transfer to another platform, technically but that doesn't mean price would, or they could make another ICO)
>complex smart contracts are bad
>insurance companies don't want a fucking automatic payout if your car's bumper detects a hit they want to pay the bare minimum
>derivitaves markets aren't currently hobbled by any tech they don't have, normies aren't allowed into such markets and never will be
>philosophy graduate who can barely code
>31 million dollars and two years for 5 nodes ran by his mates

By all means hold, the funniest thing on this board is to see link chucklefucks get bogged. The grand boggening would make me laugh for months so yeah don't worry and remember that anything negative about LINK, even criticism of it is FUD. LINK is immaculate and perfect and there is absolutely no reason to ever have any concerns or doubts. Asking any questions about the ChainLink network is FUD. No bad thoughts no bad thoughts happy happy happy.

POST FERNANDO, DON'T SHILL THE COIN, JUST POST FERNANDO

JOIN ME

Attached: unknown.png (504x486, 241K)

Shut the fuck up tranny

BUY MY SOUL SATAN AND GIVE ME MORE LINKIES

link on coinbase 1st July.
Please someone screencap this, not an insider btw

market selling initiated

>saying people won't benefit financially is effective fud
We got a regular Warren Buffett over here.

What gains? Its down 30% the past 2 weeks

If BTC actually moons passed ATH based on the increased mining difficulty and halvening occurring next year, sorry to say, but things are about to get a lot worse before they get better for all altcoins.

Why is shilling link so easy face to face? Usually don't need more than 6 sentences to convince the other person

>sats

Attached: 654687521.png (221x245, 118K)

you the man with the masterplan satan