My dick is so hard right now

buy now before this gets on binance. Matter of time before it hits binance.

community.binance.org/topic/341/proposal-for-listing-lition-on-binance-dex

Attached: hLawgcxX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/lition-blog/lition-increases-lockup-period-for-all-locked-tokens-ddb62de298b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Cz chinks

Lotion is the official coin of Mit rommey, LTO is the official coin of Bernie sanders, link is the official coin of Hillary Clinton,, UND is the official coin of Donald" Trump

Which coin you support will tell everything biz needs to know about u.

>hard dick
sounds like you hardly get hard dicks anymore

wow binance dex....
who the fuck uses binance dex??? yea, no one.

Lotion is the official coin of digital nomads working from coffee shops, LTO is the official coin of eurotrash eating bad xtc in Ibiza, link is the official coin of guys who couldn't pass the Google test, UND is the official coin of San Francisco fintech homo(bi) sexuals who throw parties that require you to sign an NDA at the door.

if there was ever a Choice

Attached: img4.jpg (894x1062, 88K)

wth lotion? am i a joke to you?

Joke confirmed.

Thread went shit, but just to say that I think LIT is legit, and will be the next to pull a VIDT style run. Am loading up.

OK I tell my frens

My frens cuming now

Attached: frens.jpg (1023x683, 107K)

Circulating Supply
24.873.490 LIT
Total Supply
145.067.789 LIT

no thanks

Spank u 4cuming fren

This. Circulating supply is going to treble by april. You will get dumped and dabbed on.

Ops, looks like it's pumping right now. Feel bad for y'all

Can someone explain this please???

team will dump at you as soon as possible

only 24m of the total 145m supply is currently circulating. Over the next 9 months a further 50m or so will be unlocked to investors/partners causing inflation/dumping.

Hello my pajeet friends! Ready to shill some useless coin today? Let me guess, you all bought ALGO at the top?

i swear the name doesn't make sense at all. what is a lition? animal name or what?

i bet the marketing team just thought fuck HOT is already claimed, let's go with LIT instead to show we listen to nigga rap. And then they came up with a name, they had the ticker first kek. What a joke.

I'm in 2.6k coins lets go

Getting listed on binance is = death atm.

Team can't dump, they don't hold that many. The locked tokens are for early investors who are likely to hold for further gains. They've extended the lockup period so only a small amount is unlocked each month for the next year. It will barely be noticeable. A 3x in supply across a year will hardly fucking matter when the price goes 100x. Legit team, legit project.

Proofs?

this. i literally just market sold. im not fucking around with no ERC20 to BEP2 swap again since im already doing that shit with EQL. and i have no desire to use BNB as gas to send these shit tokens to an exchange im not even allowed to fucking use. id imagine most ppl will be doing the same. there is no money in europe keeping crypto alive lol.

This one is about to EXPLODE.

>10% of the marketcap traded on IDEX on a single day
>Another 6x that on other exchanges.
>NVT is currently 1.9 which is INSANE
>Binance DEX is coming

Get the fuck inside! Pic related.

Attached: 2sGUz.png (1320x669, 50K)

medium.com/lition-blog/lition-increases-lockup-period-for-all-locked-tokens-ddb62de298b9

I hold all 3. Come at me.

Thanks.