Big Dogs Fighting about Chainlink

You realize this shit was the most bullish signal in the history of Chainlink, right? Frenando didn't only make an announcement, he really hammered in one important fact. The fact that Oracle will actually DEVELOP these Chainlinks for startups to sell on a blockchain/to smart contracts.

Now this has 2 dimensions:
1) Sergey and Steve sat down with the Oracle team for months and taught them how to build on Chainlink, now Oracle will do it for them and spread Chainlink as the standard. The Chainlink team basically grew by 10s or 100s of devs as this was one of the main tasks (building Chainlinks with other teams for the initial network effect). It basically means we have a new division in our ranks, a Special Forces Team consisting of Chainlink evangelists working for Oracle, spreading the know-how to startups and other companies.

2) The second point is even more bullish. It was a direct stab at Google, he really made sure to repeat the point that they're actually gonna hold the hand of a startup and build with them together rather than just share some resources on how to do it and copypaste a link to the chainlink docs. This is what Google has done so far and Oracle made sure to make the extra step, giving them the edge as the Go-To Chainlink tutor and platform.

Fundamentally speaking, we have some of the biggest companies in world history fighting over bragging rights for being competent and literate in using Chainlink.

My personal opinion is that awareness phase has officially started. Like the meme graph says, innovators are now spreading the word to early adopters.

Attached: 1561473299008.jpg (674x674, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-anJElEalNc?t=1300
youtu.be/kxloC1MKTpg
cointelegraph.com/news/focus-on-bitcoin-not-blockchain-crypto-entrepreneur-proclaims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the link with a time stamp:
youtu.be/-anJElEalNc?t=1300 (21:40)

He literally shits on Google for providing only "a diagram, just talking about it, just giving a link with the code in it"

Good analysis. Oracle and Google know this tech will make their clients money, and they compete to be the one providing the best service

This a good guy. I like F-r-e-n ando

What exactly is a Chainlink? It's the adapter and what else?

The despair

I am baffled it still is below five dollars.

I am not.

I have been checking out Chainlink stuff social metrics in various social medias (including muh Reddit)

Various shittier projects, like Matic, got over +1000 subscribers in matter of days to their various subreddits. This is true of other projects.

Chainlink subreddits have had both less than 400 new subscribers since february. Projects like TRON have 70k subscribers in their subreddit. That is 10x more than Chainlink.

Reddit is a good social indicator of normie money flowing in among other things: but if not Amazon-Kaleido, Google and Oracle is not enough to even make 1000 new subscribers to Chainlink, I don't think it will ever break mainstream appeal. Nobody seems to give a shit about Chainlink

FUD was effective after all

Go back to Rddt faggot

Well, we kind of have some speculation but not as much as things like EOS or NEO when they launched. And that's a good thing, unironically, because speculation will come at some point if you like it or not and I'd rather see it from 20$ to 1000$ rather than from 2$ to 20$ based on not that much fundamental value which then leads to a certain fall.
pic related is also part of a chainlink

Attached: 1560627195232.gif (288x303, 176K)

Now that we chill/shill instead of fud, the growth in Norman awareness will come gradually, as price increases

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

Anyone realize that we finally see chainlink working on hyperledger fabric platforms?

Timing is everything.

We would have seen 10x gains with that Google announcement if 10x more people would be aware of Chainlink.

Those announcements only come out once.

>You realize this shit was the most bullish signal in the history of Chainlink, right?
I fat fingered and bought another 1btc worth of chainlink yesterday
it's a no-brainer
song related:
youtu.be/kxloC1MKTpg
>gif related was my face as I was buying more LINK

Attached: anotha one.gif (1059x596, 2.44M)

Chainlink dont use fake accounts. Is the most legit project in the crypto market

I also believe that shill/chill is the right move right now because sadly a lot of developers who could bring value to the Chainlink network aren't that literate in the understanding of its value proposition. And when they constantly read fud, and yeah some of it is very convincing, they might dismiss it as an idea and scroll past it when they see good news/improvements for Chainlink. I think FUD hurts more than it helps right now, LINK is already a 10-20x bag for most of us so yeah who gives a fuck if some reddit faggot manages to scrape together a 200 LINK stack which he sells at 10$ because it's getting to big and he wants to diversify into his 30 other shitcoins for the le diversify meme.

you dont know

>Is the most legit project in the crypto market

Attached: 1561504029977.jpg (4128x2300, 1.7M)

cointelegraph.com/news/focus-on-bitcoin-not-blockchain-crypto-entrepreneur-proclaims

Attached: 5d0.jpg (1600x1036, 872K)

A steady non volatile growth right now is good for chainlink as a product as ghe network gets more established for devs and companies. Ideally any sort of parabolic growth wont occur until staking is a thing.

Regardless, the fact thay link recovers from every dump and continues on is very comfortable rigt now.

>Aleksandar Svetski, who was quoted as saying "i love bitcoin so much, i bought at 22k in January 2018, and i don't even care cos i love it so much"
Kek

He won't be right about these claims for much longer--chainlink mainnet will be the bridge to enterprise adoption of blockchain

holy shit missed that one, kek "blease bumb my bags :D bidgoin is da besd!"

link has a 750mil market cap and price increase over the last few months of like 5x, everything very well priced in if not overvalued

maybe in a traditional market but look above chainlink in the rankings... companies that have never seen any adoption, who have vague promises and only copy each other, not solving any problems that ETH or BTC couldn't solve on its own if push comes to shove

Pretty amazing that a group of people posting anonymously can mobilize eachother into FUDing a project and that that FUD than actually worked.
Our power is real.

I just had to go check his twitter account if his name was really Frenando and I've missed it all the time. Made me look faggets.

I'm surprised this isn't discussed much more. We'll see chainlink usage from Enterprise that runs on Hyperledger very soon. The startups are just a publicity scheme to create an API market that their real clients can use.

I don't think it was a diss at Google, the Google post wasn't aimed at startups and data providers, and Google isn't doing its own blockchain platform.

You also have to consider what will be the value of these startup data. The network effect involved and recognition from big tech is really awesome, but will enterprises really adopt blockchain so they can compare flight prices? It's really small fish kind of stuff, which will add up yeah but still. Remember tey real prize remains derivatives and insurance.

ASSBLASTER FINALLY REVEALED HIMSELF

Holy fuck this is turbo bullish. I can't wait to see how the next few months pan out. September is going to be wild when all these companies are named.

Imagine if he revealed himself at the end. I am Assblaster

Attached: giphy.gif (500x206, 483K)

Attached: 1560708977222.jpg (2880x1953, 2.19M)

This was my exact thoughts after digesting what he said.
This is so much more bullish than the google cloud announcement.
Frenando will literally help bootstrap the chainlink network by helping others for FREE using Oracle's resources. Name one other crypto that gets promoted/pushed by a big company like this, its actually insane how bullish this is.

>Fernando is assblaster.
>white castle burgers are refrered to as assblasters.
big mac vs slider.

It’s bullish AF, I bought more links after the dump. Only a retard would sell now.

Stop talking about [redacted]

You are a brainlet.
This is the problem with you nulinker fags. You don’t understand what you fucking hold.
You much like other redditors such as yourself believe that pumps come from announcements, nodes, shit like that. The idea that an investment can moon over time from adoption is alien to you.

You have he mistaken belief that because not enough people know about link at the google announcement it was “wasted”. Idiot. It will still moon and moon more from use and adoption.

Im so fucking tired of explaining this. Probably much like many who have been here holding for so long. Go read whitepaper and use your brain.

Oracle are now pushing adoption for link. Thats exactly what marines have wanted all along. And not even in usually bs crypto way. Oracle are literally going to help build the network. This isnt some stupid vechink lie dnvgl shit

J-John Titor?