So user, I was told you had some controversial opions?

So user, I was told you had some controversial opions?
Care to tell us?

Attached: images (77).jpg (678x452, 15K)

Jannies are actually decent people

inflation is good for the economy and only a tax on stupid

I think we can't keep pretending that all races are literally exactly the same by biology or that any differences aren't significant.

um, they had PSOs one time.. running.. r-right?
they died

FUCK JANNIES!

Israel has no right to exist.

Reddit is the superior crypto forum

Gas the kikes race war now

Craig is unironically csw

While I do believe that there are significant differences between different races, and that these differences contribute to explain the differences in socio-economic statues, I don't think they make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. I think it's ok to ignore these difference because in the end we are all human and quite similar to each other.

Hitler did nothing wrong, women shouldn't vote, the only way to ensure a prosperous nation is to take away majority voting power and incorporate fascism.

muslims are good people

BSV and BCH are BOTH must haves in a balanced folio. Biggest largecap pumps will be in these this year

fuck no

>we are all human and quite similar to each other.

Explain IQ differences between races.
Explain number of inventions per race. (blacks have 0, for example)
Explain the extremely high crime rate in brown and black countries.

Claiming that the races are equal is the most NPC opinion and goes against facts, science, everything we know.

"Yeah okay thanks for giving me the opportunity to speak in front of this wonderful audience so first things first FUCK no linkers you faggots can literally eat my shit you pathetic cucks"

TOP fucking kek

I live in Germany and muslims are everywhere. Let me tell you, they are even worse than niggers.

You're everything that's wrong with the world. Instead of living in reality you faggots are everywhere chanting these insane propaganda platitudes and attacking anyone who criticizes them. It would not surprise me if all of you end up lynched or gassed.

This, humans clearly have sub-species (races), and all of it scientifically proven.

Aboriginals
Sub-saharan africans
East Asians
Native Americans
Europeans

They are all sub-species, they differ in set of genes quite significantly.

>europeans

t. Amerifat

if you stick one thumb in your butthole and one thumb in your mouth it feels like you're in a threesome with two dudes muh nigga

tfw i just tried and he wasn't larping

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)