LETS GO DOOOOWN

what am i looking at here boss a biug dump or what

we're going to 15k ez

COPE HARDER BOBO

December 2017 had

1_400k unconfirmed transactions in the mempool

2_50 usd fees per tx

3_News in every media outlet

4_was at the end of the bullrun 1.5 years after the halving.

Nothing of those things are happening now , you missed the bottom i get it you are angry but please let's be serious here.

> arbitrary zoom point on the fractal

you think any of that matters you FUCKING retard?

shorts are driving this pump 100%, once all of those degenerates get liq'd btc is going down HARD

nothing has changed

See you are butthurt , seriously man , i get it but you are again justifying why you did't buy same shit you did at 3k waiting for 1.8k same thing you did at 5k at 7k at 9k and at 11k.

BTC has never fallen in price a year before the halving only weekly price dips followed by another high.

And this time you have an horde of faggots waiting to buy bellow 10k that in 3 days will be waiting to buy bellow 11k and in a week bellow 12k.

I hope the best for you friend but the writing is on the wall we are entering a massive bullrun.

this time is different. this time the printer won't stop rolling until 1 million per btc

Attached: 1561561013256.png (620x702, 814K)

The muh Tether propaganda is retarded.

If they print Tether to buy someone is selling btc and buying btc.

If Tether goes broke it does not affect btc only the people that bought Tether.

have sex

*and buying Tether

point 1 and 2 arent happening because no one is using bitcoin. the rise in price is 100% due to tether and most transaction volume is happening on exchanges and not on chain.
>at the end of the bullrun
the bull run, as inorganic as it was, didnt come close to this level of ridiculousness. it took btc almost 2 years to get back to his old ATH of $1k.
if you think a rise from 3k to 13k in 3 months without any substantial pullbacks is gonna end well i dont know what to tell you. just watc

lmao 80% of the volume of this market is in tether pairs and you say it wont affect the market is tether is insolvent. are you dumb or just being deceitful to pull newfags into the ponzi?

I made plenty of money on the run up to 11k, sold all my holdings and while I'm sad that I didn't sell a little higher, I'm not gonna forget 2017

Ive an idea hows this ... lets sell pet food on the blockchain ... petscoin?

Except that there's no indication that we have reached the top yet. FOMOers might be able to make some gains up to 15k, at least by the looks of it.

You're only lying to yourself user...

Bitcoin is always growing a year before the halving , this time lower interest rates , zuckbucks and the iran crisis all together caused an early bullrun and triggered massive levels of fomo.

Also you are looking at numbers and not ammount of times.
BTC in 2015 a year before the halving to the halving in 2016 went 3x in price this time we did the same at full speed and then the things i said above caused even more price rise breaking every prediction.

Use your fucking brain if Tether printing is causing the price rise then they are printing ton of Tether and buying btc.

That means that someone is also selling btc to buy Tether.
If Tether goes broke Tether price goes to 0 and the btcs bought with Tether remain untouched.

But please enlighten me if i am wrong on this , how the fuck do you think Tether is increasing the price?

halving is priced in every normie knows about it they talk about it on the news every day

Not a single normie I knew personally that wouldn't shut the fuck up about crypto in 2017 is back into it now, nor do I know anyone new that has bought in.

Literally nobody is fueling the pump but the degenerate gamblers on BitMEX and the arbitrage bots.

Attached: degenerates.png (1218x469, 62K)

KEk cope

>But please enlighten me if i am wrong on this , how the fuck do you think Tether is increasing the price?

you think removing 80% of the buy capacity of the market isn't going to change anything ?
pic related look what happen when they burned a howl bunch of coins back in October

Attached: bfgfdgfd.png (1487x1289, 194K)

>Not a single normie I knew personally that wouldn't shut the fuck up about crypto in 2017 is back into it now,

That's because we are at 2015 not 2017

>Literally nobody is fueling the pump but the degenerate gamblers on BitMEX and the arbitrage bots

And a collapse in btc supply that can be seen on localbitcoins volume statistics.

People are accumulating and regaridng the muh people are not back , go check the transactions per day , we have been at december 2017 levels of transactions since march.

>you think removing 80% of the buy capacity of the market isn't going to change anything ?

This is were you are wrong , tether is a stablecoin no one is buying tether to then buy bitcoin.

The connection with the volume is because the degenerate day traders most probably buy tether to cover themselves while gambling then once again buy btc.

At no point in that connection fiat was injected into the cryptosphere only internal trading between cryptos.

But i think you hit into something there ,maybe the degenerate traders are connected with tether.

I think the only degens at this point are perma bulls who expect it go up forever.

it has relative to infinite fiat , to say otherwise is being a retard.

My sister's boyfriend, my good friend and my dad are all talking about bitcoin again though and the only one that bought btc back in 2017 was my good friend.
I agree that the same amount of "normies" that screeched about bitcoin is lower now than before, but it's coming. I do believe we have to breach the ATH before that happens though. Which means the stupid money will buy the top again and get demolished.. so it does make sense.

it could, just print more USDT

from here we could hit 20k by next week if they wanted to, hell 100k eoy is possible at this rate

>Not a single normie I knew personally that wouldn't shut the fuck up about crypto in 2017 is back into it now, nor do I know anyone new that has bought in.
Don't be too sure, I work for a broker and one of our most traded products this month is btc/eth trackers

I do agree however that this bullrun is absolute manipulated bullshit. It is nothing like 2016-17

Fucking FUD. There are cute Japanese college girls I know posting in their instagram stories RIGHT NOW about btc going up

I have been in the market for years and never once didn't anything correct at some point.
>what is profit taking
>this time it's different
Literally fueled on emotions. Once fomo stops people will go back to hating btc instead of trying to get in on it at high prices.

Post proof

the true redpill is you only compare to 2015-2017 cycle.
Look at 2013. It had 2 cycles. Those 2 cycles are actually one larger cycle. We are STILL in the 2017 cycle and 2018 was the correction.

The runup to the second 2013 cycle was identical to the current runup in speed.

What about the past?
This is not even the beginning of the bull run.
Also after the dust settles some coins will see real world applications this time around.

What about the past? 11.6k is considered a level to close above to begin the new bull run.

this

Got a text a couple days ago from my oldest sister asking me if I have bitcoins. One of the many signs that the general pop is picking up on it again.

9gag.com/gag/aLgZgEV