My whole legacy is 0.73 ETH because I am dumb as fuck. Feel free to humiliate me

My whole legacy is 0.73 ETH because I am dumb as fuck. Feel free to humiliate me

Attached: index.jpg (268x188, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/stephaniedenning/2018/01/23/is-success-found-in-failure-lessons-from-ray-dalio/#522a849019b9
cnbc.com/2018/07/18/bridgewater-associates-ray-dalio-learn-from-pain-to-find-success.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm even more dumb I've had multiple chances to get into this shit and I never did

It's never too late bros. I lost everything during the last bull run and I gained half a bitcoin now. As long as you don't give up you won't lose.

I wish I didn't know about this, I feel even shittier right now

Youre still ahead of 98% of the population. Buy the right coins, its still early.

And yes, eth is a good move. Look into a maker cdp if youre american and cant use bitmex. Do the coinbase earn shit too.

I tried to swing trade and fucked up. I buy high and sell low, I can't feel the "rhythm" at all.

Pathetic turd

Rate my horrible portfolio

And I almost transferred everything to btc last week :(

Attached: ABC1E71B-DC0B-4236-ADA8-42800F912772.png (1125x2436, 378K)

I should have more btc than I do. I bought some last night with cash, bought more this morning through a trade, but I should've gotten more than I did.. now I'm at work waiting to get out to buy more at the top..why don't I learn?

Attached: 1525549222468.jpg (250x246, 12K)

Also I spilled fucking orange juice all over my pretty sweet laptop I just put ram and ssd in last night..mobo is fried..fuck me right

Attached: ForeverAlone.jpg (1101x620, 64K)

>$3 in the ONLY sure thing

YIKES

i could have been a multimillionaire multiple times but always sold everything for weed. still doing it. been doing it for 8 years.

Don't swingtrade except on the order of months/years.

>2/10ths of a single percent of btc

Attached: ha.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I suggest you read about Ray Dalio. forbes.com/sites/stephaniedenning/2018/01/23/is-success-found-in-failure-lessons-from-ray-dalio/#522a849019b9

He came back from a huge loss and currently runs bridgewater capital, the biggest hedge fund in the world.

Embrace pain to maximize success
cnbc.com/2018/07/18/bridgewater-associates-ray-dalio-learn-from-pain-to-find-success.html

The fact that you even know wtf ethereum is puts you ahead of 99.9% of the world.

Create a new strategy. Try again. Keep going.

this is unironically what gives it any actual value, thank you for taking the hit for all of us. hope you are at least getting some primo shit.

Thanks man, I'll give it a try.

yeah it's the best. and it got me off alcohol, something i'd pay millions for if i had it.
would have been nice to have a castle though. my 2011 holdings alone would have funded that in 2018.

Me too bro
Keep at it, we still has chance

Attached: gendo.jpg (854x530, 36K)

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1080x677, 99K)