Who the fuck is buying?

Who the fuck is buying?
Who the FUCK is buying btc right now? How is this happening?

Attached: thisguy.jpg (668x712, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/sW897t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is it. hope u loaded up user.

i just bought.
and sold
and bought
and sold

desperate boomers

Aliens m8
They want our meme money

I loaded up in january, and am in insane profit atm. I just don't understand who the fuck would buy 1 btc for 13.6k when it was 3.4k only 6 months ago. What the fuck?

ITS LEVEL 10 FOMO

i am financially
independetly
i am indepdently financed

me

Attached: grinning wojak ears.png (650x770, 30K)

Bots with printed tether

the institutions that know we are going past 100k. thats who.

MY WAIFU SAY ITS SCAM AND I SAY NO HOLMES! I GOTO BANK, TAKE $100K OUT , OUT ON TABLE AND SAY SEE !!!

WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSSA WASSSAA

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
KOONNNNEEEEEEEECCCTTTTTTTTTTTT

I really don't get it... in 2017 there was irl hype to match this level of frenzy

I just bought 3. Easiest money ever. We're obviously hitting ATH over next 2 weeks.

Serious fomo. Shorts covering. People who sell what they think is the top but then buy back in. It will come tumbling down at some point but right now shorting this is like standing in front of a freight train.

Attached: 761332B7-C9E6-45A5-8A2E-3B301652ADB4.jpg (1636x2144, 671K)

People that bought back at the start of the 2017 bullrun recognize that the new run has been confirmed, and want to get in now before the normies.

thank you based tether

It literally drops 20 seconds after I buy at a otherwise big red candle. It’s gonna drop to 8k now since I just bought

autonomous itt

this, even if you didn't believe the "institutional money" meme, you have to admit it sure aren't the normies pumping btc right now, it feels so much different to dec 2017

>yfw you realize Carlos Matos actually cashed out $100k during the bull run and you cashed out $0

GOD DAMNIT CARLO

My ID is the exact color of wojak, how fitting

no that only happens when i do it user, you'll be fine

I had bought in a month ago at 8500. Nothing happens. I sell at 9500, it goes to 11 shortly after. I do nothing and then it jumps to 13800. Now that I’ve bought you can either test to see who is more cursed and buy more or wait for the megadump I just cursed btc to perform

Mfw market manipulation has gone fullret4rd
inb4 cz unleashed the bots

It's not a bad bet. For one it's going to 200k but tonight it's passing 14k and that means a pump to at least 14.4. Im about to buy with sell order at 14.4.

Crypto has the most battered bulls of any asset class I swear

Attached: 1557356534178.jpg (1280x960, 72K)

Bought $5k more at 12k. I fear no bear

ah, keeping up with Jow Forums's slogan, i see.

Why are you in at all if you don't think it's got legs. Invest in a savings account if you want 3% returns.

The market is being manipulated and being prepared for a flash crash (we've already seen those happening today at small scale), and then there's people who FOMO while among them are normies.

If you're buying at this moment then you legitimately deserve to get dumped on.

wrong. nation states and large corps are now involved. you will forever look back on this time as when "i shoulda bought in...i coulda been a contenda"

no. big big money is buying. wall street is moving in. smart money is here

I just want to make money on the side of wagecucking but the fucking chinks always dump the shit out of it when I sleep and then the Americans pump it to hell right before I wake up. It’s getting tiresome

Friends and coworkers are talking about bitcoin and wanting to buy in now. I think it has a ways to go anyway, it passing ATH is a given, just a matter of how soon.

Attached: 1422640981275.jpg (803x688, 144K)

Let's see your sell order then.

BTC is raging because it couldn't stand being cucked by Beyond Meat.

Still got a little ways to go there, buddy!

Attached: beyond-bitcoin.png (892x449, 77K)

btc is up like 32,000% since the first time it was available to trade on an exchange for usd
btc is also up almost 250% since January
so I don't know what you are getting at

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-26 214549.png (523x340, 13K)

Yuropoor?

The supply has collapsed no one is selling

oh, you misunderstand, i hope it will go way higher. but that is the crux: hope. i can't be certain, and certainly there is a risk. the thing is that i can cope with a high loss since i bought at 3k. when it will correct itself, and it will, it will jolt right back to 10k. Buying at this ridicilous price is just adding so much more risk when you have weeks in advance with every indicator there would be a massive bullrun.
so yeah, just hold on and hope for the best.

No one is buying , literally . No normies, no institutional money, no retail, no whales. It’s 100% bots and tether manipulation

but how can you tell?

I’m fucking terrified bros. Hodl me

Then why is the usd volume up so much?

For real? You new or your iq is just low? Anyone who honestly thinks institutional money is here should off themselves before natural selection does its job

USD volume on trex has been like 13 MM, right now its over 28.

Explain how a bot or tethers is going to do that

If btc goes 2x of course volume in usd will also be 2x, srsly wow, biz really is braindead

And thank me later

imgur.com/sW897t8

Should I be greedy and profit off of some of the BTC I bought in Dec. or HODL it out ?

Sell it now it'll bottom at 11k before another bullrun

Bots

die pajeet

boomers, soon it will crash and i will make big bucks

You must be new if you don’t realize how volume is faked on most big exchanges

>I ll sell 50% o my bags at 14k

never thought about that, feelsbadman being low iq

No, I'm not new and I do realize that. But since volume has gone up and price has gone up I'm inclined to say some new money came in, call me crazy. Did the exchanges enhance the effect some? Likely, but thats not all this is.

Fuck you btw, I guess you just never look at the exchange since its all phony and just blindly throw money in when your dick gets hard huh?

And.. I called it.

this dump... is advanced retardation
goes perfectly with this pump

Since you were so sure, would you mind explaining how you think the manipulation works?

It's okay fren

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-164322.png (2048x1400, 809K)