/fg/ - Frenando General

So many questions, so little answers.

>there is no shred of doubt (after he says fellow marines) that this man is a Jow Forums regular
>grown ass man walks on stage
>and transcends the biz memes out of fucking nowhere right into reality

This feels surreal. Who is Freanano? Is he assblaster? Why is he brazillian? Does he frequent Jow Forums? How is it allowed that he holds chainlink and basically pumps it with the name of his company?

Attached: frenando.png (400x400, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dotnet.microsoft.com/learn/web/microservices-architecture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get a quick rundown?

>How is it allowed that he holds chainlink and basically pumps it with the name of his company?

there are no rules.
oracle are cucks
SEC isn't gonna do shit

How the fuck do I stake my linkies and run a node....REE

Frenando, if it is you answer the questions you fat piece of shit

i went to a microservices meetup once and this guy was there. i asked him a simple question about CQRS+ES and he didn't know how answer me

pathetic, she calls himself a "lead architect" but doesn't know anything about architecture

offtopic, I also work on microservices as full stack shitter, can you recommend a book on this? I know the architecture but this is the first time I hear about CQRS shit

He's just favelanon who came back from his hoods to go back to work.

huehuehue

*TING* *TING* *TING*

>clears throat

My apologies fellow gringo for letting you wait.

>quit chatting in the background

Excuse me, would you please....thank you.

>silence

Long story short I would like to explain my self and make an announcement. Do I have your attention gringanon?

Attached: 1561474545274.jpg (308x375, 16K)

É o cara caralho

WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGERS LOST YOUR KEYS?

Attached: 1560214386286.png (800x1000, 254K)

kek

How can one man be this based?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26 (98) Day 2 Session 1 35 PM - YouTube.png (319x198, 19K)

I really enjoyed "Building Microservices" by Sam Newman. i also don't know what tech are you using but if you want something practical there are the microsoft architecture e-books

dotnet.microsoft.com/learn/web/microservices-architecture

FUCK Jow Forums CISGENDER WHITEPRIVELEGE BINARY-SEX BIGOTS INCELS AND MISOGYNISTS

upvoted and added to bookmarks

I use Clojure it's a bit esoteric but FOSS would be preferrible unless .NET came up with a good non-.NET-specific material.

Thanks for the book user

Attached: 1558898963254.jpg (500x401, 148K)

He is the new reincarnation of based favelanon

ORACELE

I wasn't home yesterday during the conference. What happened? Just saw a pic of him in a flannel T

>bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt
>chhhrrrhhrhrrrrrrr

>*bob* *bob*
Excuse me again for the Inconvenience but there seems to be some technical issues. Please stand by.

Attached: IMG_20190620_203215.png (298x356, 118K)

copy pasted from a yesterday thread, human trash you are

Fernando is /ourguy/
huehuehue

>ITT macacos trying to force this guy as biz celeb

Attached: 6456456.jpg (280x180, 7K)