Anyone else have their accounts locked?

because of automated bullshit? how long did it take to be able to withdraw again?

Attached: 168563853.png (250x202, 6K)

slavic scam

This faggot is constantly using the same fud

Sage

Me. Its because I shorted XCM before the crash and they can't afford to pay me since they have no money.

you're telling me this never happens to anyone ever?

are you completely retarded?

Lmao. There was no option to short XCM you LARPing fud faggot.

Lmao. No valid response. Clear fud.

>near instant response to the thread
>constantly defendining these scammers

Gee, I wonder if you work for these fucking faggots?

Attached: 1561325479422.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Well its been 4 threads with the exact same theme. You know you smell as a nash boy.

Funny, because I only made one before this.

Which means others are clearly having the same issues with your slavshit scamming site.

@14386077
Lmao at the fud fag deleting his own posts

>Desperate

Is someone going to tell me with a straight face that this isn't clearly a shill, why are you such a big white-knight for scammetro, and why did you appear in less than a minuite if you're not?

when i complained about them the other week some fag was ready with an auto response about how good their team is ect.

Did they even fix the issue? (probably not desu)

Use code salt and you can withdraw all your funds

CoinMetro™ thread? Sorry I just had sex hence I'm late. Ok. 350k here. Extreme comfy. Imagine if the MTF sandbox test works out and CM™ get's the European licence to trade CSDs and STOs. Imagine all that market buy pressure from the XCM tokenomics. Damn, I'm comfy here.

Attached: 792.png (513x300, 184K)

>Use code salt

Whats that? how do, user? because I seriously don't want to deal with these wretched scamming cunts anymore.

im locked too

Go shill your slav-scam site somewhere else, faggot.

no i figured it out myself

their system is gay

if u use an old email like @googlemail.cuck

the system registered it as @gmail.cuck

so if u try log in with @googlemail it doesn't work u have to use @gmail even though my email isnt that

fucking stupid.

What's your problem? Nobody is forcing you to be here. Also there nothing is wrong with slaves.

You've been shown to be making shit up, won't respond to any arguments, and you've never posted proof for your claims.

You post this 5x a day minimum, you're a registered fudder.

Enjoy losing your money to chink exit scams exchanges.

>if you're going to shill for yout shit, scams website, at least try to be good at it...

That's the problem with you fucking morons, none of you can do even the most simple thing right which is why the site will probably be bankrupt in a year.

The margin order book for BTC has a 90.81% spread. Market makers are going to exit scam all the degenerates using this platform

>remember guys that this does not sound like a coinmetro shill, at all...

I've already lost most of my money to you useless eurotrash scam losers, what else do I have to worry about?

and kek at people posting this 5x a day why, am I not suprised, it's almost like your a slav scam-shit site that people keep complaining about ffs.... I wonder why.

Attached: 13532562362.jpg (1400x1050, 220K)

and you dont sound like a chink competitor, at all

9 posts by this ID. Oh boi. Sorry I'm out. Continue your sad one-man show.

>Yeah? and who am I advertising for again?

Get fucked, I've only used scammetro and I regret it 150 fucking percent.

Comfy with my XCM stack, weak hands will miss out.

Attached: 1553316669203.gif (532x538, 2.11M)

>Sorry I'm out

You failed like your shitty scamming site you mean, so your exiting now?

What a suprise...

>Comfy with my XCM stack,

Shilling coinmetros shitty useless crypto itt?

So subtle.

I'm not being subtle, I'm tell you straight up that I bought XCM and I consider it to be a good hold

Attached: God+damn+perfect+_4fa317bfb53150fe6cbf2ff91dc1235b.jpg (663x611, 95K)

CZ is that you?

>I'm tell you straight up that I bought XCM and I consider it to be a good hold

I wonder if that's because CM shills keep dogpilling the thread?

What are you even talking about? who the fuck is CZ?

>dogpilling
back to plebbit faggot

Yeah I just got locked too, moving my linkies to coinbase fuck forehead

he's okay

Attached: cz-recorded-on-camera.jpg (600x332, 43K)

post screenshot

I'm obviously not advertising any exchanges despite what these shilling faggots are trying to say, but I'm going to say one more thing anons, look back at this thread, see the absurd amount of shilling and faggotry for coinmetro?

No legit company that would ever shill this hard, avoid these scamming faggots like the plague or risk losing money on thier scam site like I have. If you have money in scammetro take it out as soon as you can! if you're thinking about using them DONT they'll probably exit scam the whole thing in a year.

I just wish I fucking knew beforehand...

No bullshit

Attached: 1542045599892.png (420x420, 165K)

t. Ricedick chink

>doubt it
And link is on coinbase because of coinmetro you fags are really stupid. You have a gem on your face and spergout with lies.

>t. shill that replied within one minuite of the thread going up.

Start looking for a new job you fucking slav-shit scamming loser.

this is some nice fud. i havent seen nice fud for coinmetro like this in quite a while

can i get a source for them helping write crypto regulation?

>fud

Why woud you fud an exchange, retard?

Attached: 1545733239590.gif (493x342, 480K)

they have government issued license
slavs often exit scam
so it is very probable

True. Coinmetro made it pass through LHV Bank of which Coinbase is also a client. After they created the framework for LINK and other ERC-20s now it will be easier for Coinbase to integrate them from a legal point of view.

Good luck...

Ask on tg, kevin met with stonian finance something from the government and a few banks and started shit, again ask on tg tag kevin_coinmetro and he will personally respond you, shit you not.

id rather have a legit source than someone saying "dude trust me"

estonia is crypto friendly and the most developped slav country.

Are you fucking retarded? Told you to ask the ceo personally.
He cant lie or he can get into serious trouble, this is not a chink scam.

He's the CEO you idiot. If you speak Estonian maybe you can find some article in Estonia about it?

Better yet, ask him on telegram to prove it to you, I'm sure he'll have something useful to say.

so there isn't a source just something he said? him being ceo isn't an argument

Kek, then who gives a shit. Don't believe them.

Why don't you ask him for evidence? He's on telegram every day.

no source then, all right that's all i wanted to know

They are absolute shit. I invested in ICO and regret it big time. I've deposited with my card several times and always had issues. Their support might respond fast but they are retarded and barely understand English. I've moved my business elsewhere, which I regret not doing earlier, and I recommend everybody else to do the same

lazy weakminded cuck

why so emotional?

He's yet a another shill for these scammers.

Moving Crypto forward... and outta your wallets..

Seriously I get bitgrail vibes from this site

why so lazy?

You are one dense mother fucker, ask him and ask him for a source and just fyi coinmetro is also building the framework to sell shitcoins and other erc-20 shit with their bank, why so you think link is announced on coinbase? I really dont know why do I even try its clear you are one of those chinkscams discord trannies.

just asked a simple question, no need to get emotional

Elaborate how they are scammers

No mention of XCM in days and then when the volume and price increase half of you faggots buy in and tell Jow Forums how great it is desperately hoping for a pump and half of you panic and try and tell people how bad it is hoping the pirce drops.None of you have any impact on the price.

Attached: Capture.png (400x370, 22K)

>Locking down accounts for no/or bullshit trivial reasons
>No attempts at fixing the issue
>Retarded support that tells you they are working on it, but days and weeks will go by with no change whatsoever

Elaborate how they are not scammers.

Holy shit bro, you're gonna be rich. I only have a few thousand because my poorfag investment of 150$ somehow made me win a contest and they gave me some.

Attached: 6182293+_da385120a18cf05b5cd4dd8a52d9557a.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>20 posts by this ID

>Leaving that much money in scammetro

jfc, whew lad.

>what is 'getting in early'?

I can coun't but too bad your scam site can't, but thanks shill.

If you support is unable to fix your problem I'd recommend messaging Kevin directly.

What was the bullshit reason they locked your account for?

>Locking down accounts for no/or bullshit trivial reason
Let me guess you deposited more than 15k and can't prove you aquired it legally?

Estonia is Finno-Ugric you fucking brainlets. Just because it's ex-USSR doesn't make it Slav.

It is also home to many tech giants. Skype was created there.

I don't know, ask them

Nope, fully verified, and had no issues until they randomly decided to lock my shit up, been with the site nearly a year..

Why are you posting this here instead of their official public channels?

see

You think I haven't tried? kek... have you dealt wiith coinmetro support?

"It's automated, and it will probably work later" (one week later)
"It's automated, and it will probably work later"

post screenshot for proof larper

Yeah, so the shills itt can identify me and fully close my account or some shit?

Yeah, I'm fine, no thanks user.

see

Why don't you raise hell in tg? You presenting your case there and them being unable to fix it would surely be more damaging to cm.

>have you dealt wiith coinmetro support?
Yes actually. Its part of the reason why I went all in.

Attached: Capture.png (361x649, 48K)

Gibs contact and maybe I will if I can avoid outing myself, im not LARPing here user.

I wouldn't be shit-stirring if there was no shit to be stirred, you get me?

>Why don't you raise hell in tg?

wheres tg? I'm doing it here though. They shouldn't have a fucking automated sytem that fuck up the user, period.

Now try to get them to fix something that really goes wrong user.

Good luck

Telegram, coinmetro channel

he is @coinmetro_kevin on telegram

I'm sure he'll be able to get the problem resolved, fren

>tfw only up to 70k xcm
if I sold the top and bought back around here I'd have doubled my stack but I was worried I'd have a hard time buying back in since the order books are fairly thin, even a buy order of less than 100k can pump it a fair amount

stop knocking yourself for stupid shit like that or youre going to become neurotic and do retarded trades

yeah you're right, I've been there more than once and I'm done trading like that, takes a lot of willpower but I just remind myself of the times I got greedy and had to buy back at a lost

the bogdanoffs can't get you if you don't try to time the market

Holy mother of fuck. Praise the forehead.

blurring important info of course but since you're larper you wont deliver

>duh, just blur yr name!
>thinking I couldn't be identified from the amount and type of crypto

Are you really this stupid? if you really want to find out if I'm legit, go leave a large amount of money on there for a while so I can say "I told you so" later.