The pressure of being a neet is finally getting to me. Parents starting to get tired of my shit...

the pressure of being a neet is finally getting to me. Parents starting to get tired of my shit...keep feeding them same old lines that i will soon look for a job...keep hoping crypto will work out and give me more wiggle room to find my next opportunity. 3k in credit card debt spent on medical bills im still waiting for a settlement from the insurance company. So ive been selling stuff on craigslist to get just a minimal amount of spending money... FUCK the world feels like it is caving in on me lads. i dont want to get a fucking wage slave job but its looking like im going to have to cave soon.

Attached: ambulance.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

Get a job neet

I know it sucks believe me, but get a job and fucking save your money and invest

also should mention, fucking every minimum wage job in my city gives priority to mexicans over whites, by not speaking spanish it automatically sends me to the bottom of every list for a potential job. FUCKING MEXICANS ARE LITERALLY TAKING OUR FUCKING JOBS

If you don't have at least $50,000 in blue chip crypto RIGHT NOW you're not going to make it OP, just get a job you worthless shit

lmao yeah right, the "mexicans" are the problem you can't get a job

kys you fat NEET fuck

fuck off paco.... every fucking job placement agency is run by mexicans in los angeles and they prioritize their own over anyone else

Literally apply to any mcdonalds and don't be a total retard. Or any other fast food joint.

T.whitey Immigrant in LA who had to go this route.

It's the capitalists who bring in the mexcrements that are the problem

Capitalists like drumpf and the gop

i hope it doesnt come to that for me but ive thought about it. I literally just applied to door dash food delivery company after started this thread so hopefully my shitty car will be enough to help me get this job for now.

im thinking about getting my guard card so i can do security but im not sure im really cut out for that.

yes thats true, but it doesnt solve my immediate problem that mexicans are stealing our jobs

they are bilingual. good for them they desserve it for being more skilled desu

>3k in credit card debt
that's literally nothing kid, what you cannot afford $25 a month LMAO

At this point there is no choosing. You'll have to start at the bottom of the barrel. After doing minimum wage work for a while you want to shoot yourself, which is good so it should motivate you to do something better. And with better I don't mean try to get lucky with wasting all your earnings on coincuckery.

Attached: ronald-mcdonald-trollface.png (287x320, 123K)

they can barely speak english most of the time....they have to go back..im gonna report every single one of my co workers to ICE just wait and see.

i can afford that and i have been...but it doesnt help my credit score has dropped from fucking 790 to less than 750....i worked hard to get there

Attached: heart is dead.jpg (634x370, 31K)

Hahahha make it 20k by september

Is your credit utilization ratio very high? That means you need more available credit. 3k debt shouldn't tank your score.

>using a job placement agency
not going to make it. ever.

i think total i have like 12k in credit but I cant really get an increase right now because i dont have a job currently

If you have 12k in available credit, but you only have 3k being used, then your utilization is ~25% which is good. I would look at your credit report and see why your score tanked. But regardless, any score over 700 is a good score man. And if you don't have delinquencies, then your score will easily go back up. So I would not worry.

im eventually going to get paid back because some guy hit me with his car, hopefully will get some extra too, but they are just making me jump through so many hoops to finally get my settlement. luckily i had a decent savings before because they were basically trying to get me to settle for less and hoping I would take the offer out of desperation

also thanks for the reassurance lad...i dont have any delinquencies so I guess i should be good in that respect.

Step into the wage cage.

You might find it rewarding.

funny or not funny how words are flipped to give another meaning. What you really mean to say is that you want more available debt. That you wish to prostrate yourself for getting further into debt. Its the finance company that calls it credit not you. My credit score blah blah really means my debt score. Not getting to you personally user but see it what it really is a lifetime of enslavement sanctioned by the government where you are not meant to make it by design but remain a lowly debt slave. These cryptos are the only way out for most of us to escape slavery. This small window of opportunity will not last forever and not all of us are going to make it

Nobody wants to wageslave, but adults do what must be done. After you start working, start building a stock and bond portfolio so you can retire early. Save 2/3 of your income. You can do it, onii-chan!

Attached: 1560911587138.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

yea i feel what you are saying for sure. Ive always been really good about paying my credit card debt off almost instantly after making a purchase. its nice because i get cash back on every purchase. This circumstance caught me out of the blue when I was in a car accident caused by another driver who was 100% at fault, and i ended up having about 5k of expenses related to the whole incident which i didnt have enough to pay off right away.

Read some economics 101 book. You clearly lack in understanding how the economy works. Jobs are not a 0-sum game.

you clearly don't get it...if they weren't encouraging mass immigration to our lands in order to exploit cheap labor, then wages would not have stagnated for 30 years, and employers would have no choice but to hire locals at a higher wage

Attached: jobs.gif (360x202, 780K)

Keep making excuses you lazy fuck. Get a job.

>"taco. burrito. stanky stank chalupa"

speak english jose

>3k in credit card debt spent on medical bills
What the fuck have you been doing to yourself

some guy hit me with his car, now insurance company is taking forever to pay me back

You won't like this answer but in order to see any improvement in your life you gotta just fuckin get at it and get pissed and get a job for a while. Take a break after you've saved some up and then repeat until you've conditioned yourself to hold a job down for a while.

Don’t listen to these fags OP, never spend a single day wageslaving at a (((job))) you hate. The only way is the comfy NEET way.

Even you cant be a child forever.

just work part time you retard, the sooner the better. nothing good comes from neeting. and I-m telling you this as a former neet that lost several years to mental retardation. learn something useful, study something, learn to work freelance, idk, but do something to make money (crypto doesn't count).

False fren
They prioritize them for mongoloid robitic labor jobs. Find something where you need good English and a clean appearance, like a hotel front desk. And you can find something faggot

I live in the area and had the same problems.